Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

They were, the statistics show it.  Counting halted in at least 6 blue states late at night where Trump had sizable leads.  And then in the wee hours of the morning, large numbers of ballots were coming in. 

Once again, that is false.

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6163978002?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16060745466832&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Ffactcheck%2F2020%2F11%2F04%2Ffact-check-no-vote-counting-democrat-led-states-hasnt-stopped%2F6163978002%2F

Philadelphia in Pennsylvania even live streamed their voting center counting ffs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

And?  That doesn’t mean a thing.  How can Trump determine a swampy?  By observing the leaks.  Why do you think Trump was more willing to accept Putin’s words over his own intel?  Because the Deep State was applying that insurance policy.

Once you're so far down the tin-foil hat hole that you believe the president of the United States should listen to "poision my opponent" Putin over our own intelligence (that were, once again, appointed by Trump himself) then you really need to start asking yourself if you're in a cult. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, moonman said:

I don't even care anymore. Trump lost, all is well, if proof of widespread cheating is found I will take interest again.

I thought as much.  There is proof of widespread cheating.  People are trying so hard not to step on the bodies.  The real question is will there be enough honest judges that will see through the Left’s corruption?  I suspect you will just roll over with a lack of interest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Really?  And how many late arriving ballots were there?  Was it even a 10k?  As you pointed out, they had until the 6th but that has nothing to do with the counting on election night.  So what stopped the counting on election night?  States on the west coast were done reporting in and these 6 or so states that Trump was leading in were unchanged until the next morning.  The state’s Supreme Court violated the voting rules as laid down by the state’s Legislature, so why didn’t they also require that mail-in ballots start being counted early, knowing there would be a higher volume?  And it doesn’t explain the explosion of ballots appearing in the wee hours of the morning, most all being for Biden.  That is the appearance of cheating and anything with the appearance of cheating must be suspect.  It was a cover to state that mail-in ballots were being cast by only Biden voters.  Making the false assumption that all late mail-in ballots were for Biden.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry all but the democrats are trying to destroy our demococy, by and for the people  :(

Abraham Lincoln said, "Democracy is a rule of the people, for the people and by the people". It means that democracy is a form of government in which the rulers are elected by the people. The citizens of the country elect the Government to rule the country and the elected government work for the welfare of the people.

Indeed, by coming out in vast numbers and voting by the legal means available to them the democrats are destroying democracy, while PINO Trump in his valiant efforts to have the election overturned and have only votes for him counted as valid is protecting democracy.

USA USA USA.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

My ballot had a barcode linked to my name.  But hey, each state is different.

Thats the way it works where we are too (and @RavenHawk is in the same county)   All you have to do is go to the county clerk website and search how the ballots work.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Once you're so far down the tin-foil hat hole that you believe the president of the United States should listen to "poision my opponent" Putin over our own intelligence (that were, once again, appointed by Trump himself) then you really need to start asking yourself if you're in a cult. 

Trying to belittle the facts as “down the tin-foil hat hole” doesn’t do your credibility any good.  If you were the President and your Admin’s security is as tight as a sieve, who can you trust but your own intuition??  Trump has good instincts.  That doesn’t mean that Trump explicitly trusts Putin, but in certain things Putin has said, I think Trump accepts what Putin has stated.  Again, when you’re in office to drain the swamp and all you have are mostly swampies around you and intent on applying that insurance policy, it’s a bit of trial and error to find those that are loyal.  Despite that, Trump turned this economy around and made it robust, and now it is bouncing back after covid.  And covid will soon be a memory (unless Harris gets in) and Trump marshalled the industry to produce a vaccine in record time, saving millions of lives.  You can’t put tin foil on that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Trying to belittle the facts as “down the tin-foil hat hole” doesn’t do your credibility any good.  If you were the President and your Admin’s security is as tight as a sieve, who can you trust but your own intuition??  Trump has good instincts.  That doesn’t mean that Trump explicitly trusts Putin, but in certain things Putin has said, I think Trump accepts what Putin has stated.  Again, when you’re in office to drain the swamp and all you have are mostly swampies around you and intent on applying that insurance policy, it’s a bit of trial and error to find those that are loyal.  Despite that, Trump turned this economy around and made it robust, and now it is bouncing back after covid.  And covid will soon be a memory (unless Harris gets in) and Trump marshalled the industry to produce a vaccine in record time, saving millions of lives.  You can’t put tin foil on that.

My credibility? Lol

Sir, you want the president of the United States to listen to Putin over his own appointed intelligence officials. 

Do you want Trump to listen to Xi over his CIA head too ? :rolleyes:

Do you understand how some could view that as a little crazy ? 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, stevewinn said:

poor Beijing Joe doesn't even know what day it is.

Imagine people being so filled with hate that they'd give the nuclear button to a near imbecile.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Really?  And how many late arriving ballots were there?  Was it even a 10k?  As you pointed out, they had until the 6th but that has nothing to do with the counting on election night.  So what stopped the counting on election night?  States on the west coast were done reporting in and these 6 or so states that Trump was leading in were unchanged until the next morning.  The state’s Supreme Court violated the voting rules as laid down by the state’s Legislature, so why didn’t they also require that mail-in ballots start being counted early, knowing there would be a higher volume?  And it doesn’t explain the explosion of ballots appearing in the wee hours of the morning, most all being for Biden.  That is the appearance of cheating and anything with the appearance of cheating must be suspect.  It was a cover to state that mail-in ballots were being cast by only Biden voters.  Making the false assumption that all late mail-in ballots were for Biden.

If you read the link you would see that they didn't stop counting on election night. They annouced they wouldnt be giving another result update until morning. And this is exactly what they did. Live stream showed people still counting on Philadelphia throughout the night.

Reporting the results in a big chunk on the morning would lead to a big jump compared to continuous reporting throughout the night, yes.

Republican legislatures blocked the mail-in ballots for being voted early, so blame them for the delay.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Thats the way it works where we are too (and @RavenHawk is in the same county)   All you have to do is go to the county clerk website and search how the ballots work.

Like I mentioned before, with only a 66% voter turnout, what do you think it would take to produce a ballot for someone who hasn’t voted in a long time and then mark it as needed?  You should know that when we go vote in person, we identify who we are to the attendant, they pull us up on the computer and then print our ballot right there in front of us.  That’s not very difficult.  There could be more sophisticated methods.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, and then said:

Imagine people being so filled with hate that they'd give the nuclear button to a near imbecile.

They did it in 2016.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, and then said:

Indeed!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Sir, you want the president of the United States to listen to Putin over his own appointed intelligence officials.

If the President can’t trust his intelligence officials, he’s on his own.  Trump is a people-person.  He can gather more intel talking with a target directly than all the CIA operatives together gathering and analyzing.  In that aspect, Trump is like Lincoln in firing people in the Administration until he found the right people but it does take time and a warm body is better than none.  If you know someone is untrustworthy, they can still be useful.

Do you want Trump to listen to Xi over his CIA head too ? 

If the situation warrants it.  But I think Trump isn’t going to wavier on his path.  He’s going to go after China economically.  Now Biden will listen to Xi and the CIA will fall in line.

Do you understand how some could view that as a little crazy ? 

View Putin or Xi?  Two different situations there.  But with either/or, Trump wouldn’t be changing policy.  His interactions with these men are not a partnership, just conversations between two leaders.  Now with Biden/Harris, they will take direction from Xi.  And I think they want to start a war with putin(probably in Syria) to cover what's going on in China.  But anyway, for someone that doesn’t understand and is brainwashed by the MSM, then yes, of course, that is crazy.  But sane people will understand it is the best option in the situation.

24 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

They did it in 2016.

Well, I guess that bit of wit put me in my place, eh?  Be sure and stay tuned, it's apt to become very interesting from this point forward. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If the President can’t trust his intelligence officials, he’s on his own.  Trump is a people-person.  He can gather more intel talking with a target directly than all the CIA operatives together gathering and analyzing.  In that aspect, Trump is like Lincoln in firing people in the Administration until he found the right people but it does take time and a warm body is better than none.  If you know someone is untrustworthy, they can still be useful.

No lol.

I'm sure Trump believes that but definitely no. 

So in conclusion you believe that Trump is so bad at appointing his own people that he needs to get information from Putin? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

(Pssst) Could be you, Doc.:w00t:

Ditto....and you are obviously trying too hard...everyone please give hammerclaw some attention hes feeling left out.

2 hours ago, and then said:

Well, I guess that bit of wit put me in my place, eh?  Be sure and stay tuned, it's apt to become very interesting from this point forward. 

Its gonna, but never transpires but its gonna you just wait and see :sleepy:

3 hours ago, and then said:

I hear you 4 years later i still cant believe trump had it. :no:

Oh dont be so damn modest and sell trump short he isnt "near" he is a full and complete imbecile :yes:

Trump campaign cuts Sidney Powell from president’s legal team (msn.com)

President Donald Trump appears to have cut ties with Sidney Powell, a key member of his legal team who also represents former national security adviser Michael Flynn in his long-running attempt to unravel a guilty plea for lying about his 2016 contacts with Russia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hear republicans saying "trump's legal team is a national embarrassment" and judges dismissing lawsuits left and right. I have seen lawyers withdrawing from representing trump's side and layers slamming trump. I see a U.S. president discrediting his own democracy. I see a cult developing around trump and it is quite embarrassing to watch. I see a so called president turning a blind eye to his own people that are struggling, getting sick and some of them dying. I see a narcissist doing what they do best, getting caught up in self interest only, having a sense of entitlement to special treatment, having an unrealistic sense of self-importance and being vain. I see current president trump :no:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

He is finally doing what he should have done a long time ago. Keep his mouth shut, and divulge nothing to the media who he despises and they despise back. But, it is too late now.

• Like 2

Now powell is dumped from team trump for being "too outlandish"  weeks gone by no proof of claims of fraud or vote machine issues, judges laughing trumps claims and Mr Brownsweat right out of countless courts this thread will be

200.gif&ehk=Cr2Nd1wEwQcVULVsxdzdXC%2BOsb

Very soon.

• Like 1