Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

This might be important information for people not familiar with PA voting.

For those not aware in PA there is a difference between a mail in ballot and a absentee ballot.  Normally in PA one had to have a reason and make a request to get a mail in ballot in PA, the reason would be looked at and the request approved or denied with 2020 being the first year for no reason mail in ballots.  Absentee ballots on the other are much stricter and must have a disability, illness, or proof of not being able to be at their poll location on election day.  The difference seems trivial but they are actually different.  Traditionally most voters who get absentee ballots have got them for multiple election cycles and know how to fill them out properly and generally mail them in on time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Myles said:

This is good and bad.    It's good because they found issues to address.   It's bad because the issues happened in the first place.

In all, more than 5,800 uncounted votes were uncovered - That is an issue.   Voting is extremely important in America and all votes need to be counted.

A change of 1,912 votes is also a bit disturbing.   Perhaps that just falls into an acceptable amount category.  I still find it disturbing.  My hope is that these things will lead to better care being given to vote counting.

The putting it into a percentage. That seems to have more impact than Americans. Is the percentage higher than what is consisted acceptable collateral damage from America gun laws? You guys always compare car accidents or crossing the road. If the percentage for gun death is acceptable, surely with the amount of people, confusion caused by Trump's bad behaviour and unprecedented amount of voter turnout should be considered. I suspect the percentage in the overall national count us going to be rather tiny. The sort of percentage you guys normally accept under other conditions considering the population size.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

National treasure Kayleigh McEnany breaks no sweat whilst kicking ass and taking names (today):

She is totally hot. 

Hot chicks are always bat**** crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So Georgia (which uses Dominion) did a hand recount and found only 5800 (out of almost five million votes) difference (with a .73% as the largest error rate in a precinct).  I think we can safely put the whole "Crooked Voting Machine" argument to rest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Will do said:

Would you be in favor of them trying to remove Orange from office illegally even if the court finds the allegations of wrongdoing true?

For weeks all ive been hearing is  trump is being cheated out of 2020 re election and his people claim they have the proof, then when asked for proof all they do is make up excuses, but his loyal worshippers believe it 100%.

Even though i do not have much faith or trust in trump i will admit that its possible that there were problems or outright fraud that gave trump votes to biden to the tune of 5m more for biden, i also admit bigfoot, aliens, or ghosts might exist or i might hit powerball lotto, however,

I need more than trump or his minions saying its so i need to see that elusive proof,  so to continue with my reply to your question i will speculate, if trumps team produces proof of vote fraud then we move forward with the question if for example it only is proven in one state that in and of itself wouldnt flip the win from biden to trump. Trump could prove some fraud and still be the loser.

I additionally i do not support the equally wrong trump appointing rep lemmings to just hand him EC votes for a state he lost for no other reason than hes a sore loser, in which trump and his following need to accept its possible trump did lose.

if fraud is proven the next question is does it even change that states outcome, either way if substantial fraud is proven not a few 100 or a 1000 votes but epic fraud then that state should hold a re-vote, trump and his fans will balk as it will likely just prove he lost fair and square,

Its the only fair thing to do for its citizens, people have their right to vote and have it count not tossed out, so penn for example if trumps team proves that they was enough fraud to change the outcome then a revote should be called, if its just a case that trump appoints his rep lovers to hand it to him thats not fair either, only his worshippers would claim otherwise.

So what i support is a fair election with the guy getting the most legit votes being the next potus, not tricks from either side stealing votes states or anything, its been made gin clear on this forum that trump and his worshippers demand that trump wins and they dont care if its honest or fair, he just must be the winner at all costs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

For weeks all ive been hearing is  trump is being cheated out of 2020 re election and his people claim they have the proof, then when asked for proof all they do is make up excuses, but his loyal worshippers believe it 100%.

Even though i do not have much faith or trust in trump i will admit that its possible that there were problems or outright fraud that gave trump votes to biden to the tune of 5m more for biden, i also admit bigfoot, aliens, or ghosts might exist or i might hit powerball lotto, however,

I need more than trump or his minions saying its so i need to see that elusive proof,  so to continue with my reply to your question i will speculate, if trumps team produces proof of vote fraud then we move forward with the question if for example it only is proven in one state that in and of itself wouldnt flip the win from biden to trump. Trump could prove some fraud and still be the loser.

I additionally i do not support the equally wrong trump appointing rep lemmings to just hand him EC votes for a state he lost for no other reason than hes a sore loser, in which trump and his following need to accept its possible trump did lose.

if fraud is proven the next question is does it even change that states outcome, either way if substantial fraud is proven not a few 100 or a 1000 votes but epic fraud then that state should hold a re-vote, trump and his fans will balk as it will likely just prove he lost fair and square,

Its the only fair thing to do for its citizens, people have their right to vote and have it count not tossed out, so penn for example if trumps team proves that they was enough fraud to change the outcome then a revote should be called, if its just a case that trump appoints his rep lovers to hand it to him thats not fair either, only his worshippers would claim otherwise.

So what i support is a fair election with the guy getting the most legit votes being the next potus, not tricks from either side stealing votes states or anything, its been made gin clear on this forum that trump and his worshippers demand that trump wins and they dont care if its honest or fair, he just must be the winner at all costs.

I believe that the hallmark of American democracy is that at all costs, it will be fair and honest. 

If the election wasn't stolen from the president, I will be fine with that. He will be my president 100%

Let me ask you, do you believe Trump won the 2016 election fair and square?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

Normally in PA one had to have a reason and make a request to get a mail in ballot in PA, the reason would be looked at and the request approved or denied with 2020 being the first year for no reason mail in ballots

Yeah, a bit of a "well duh" moment, theres a pandemic raging the reason for mailing in ones ballot was a given :yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

This might be important information for people not familiar with PA voting.

For those not aware in PA there is a difference between a mail in ballot and a absentee ballot.  Normally in PA one had to have a reason and make a request to get a mail in ballot in PA, the reason would be looked at and the request approved or denied with 2020 being the first year for no reason mail in ballots.  Absentee ballots on the other are much stricter and must have a disability, illness, or proof of not being able to be at their poll location on election day.  The difference seems trivial but they are actually different.  Traditionally most voters who get absentee ballots have got them for multiple election cycles and know how to fill them out properly and generally mail them in on time.

Are you a sure?

I ask because in Ohio when I've voted absentee before in the past all I did was go on the election website and request it by checking a box saying I wouldn't be able to vote on election day. No proof needed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Are you a sure?

I ask because in Ohio when I've voted absentee before in the past all I did was go on the election website and request it by checking a box saying I wouldn't be able to vote on election day. No proof needed.

It varies by state.   Our system has each state making their own rules/laws regarding the election.  We simply don't have a standardized national system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Are you a sure?

I'm sure.  PA has really odd voting laws and part of that is having in person ballots, mail in ballots, and absentee ballots all being separate.  In a lot of states mail in and absentee are the same but PA does make a distinction between them.

https://www.votespa.com/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Mail-and-Absentee-Ballot.aspx

"All registered voters may request a mail-in ballot for any or no reason. Absentee ballots should be requested by voters with disabilities, an illness, or who will be absent from their municipality on election day. Request forms must have been received by your county election board or other designated location by 5 pm on October 27, 2020."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Will do said:

I believe that the hallmark of American democracy is that at all costs, it will be fair and honest. 

If the election wasn't stolen from the president, I will be fine with that. He will be my president 100%

Let me ask you, do you believe Trump won the 2016 election fair and square?

I have no clue about 2016 as i have said i never paid much attention to politics until trump turned it into a circus since im bored not feeling great and wanna procrastinate ill say with what i learned about 2016 over the past 4 there was likely all kinds of fingers in the pie tying to meddle, however i doubt it did much good as far as your question goes i would guess about 95% chance trump won 2016 fairly, i dont count "dirty pool" like hillys emails or 2020s hunters laptop as fraud or tampering.

In my case since i do not have a side in 2020 my first interest is this all just gets the heck overwith, and i do not want the election stolen from either candidate which can happen in various ways i admit i find it sad trump worshippers who are different to "supporters" do not care at all about that hallmark of American democracy, a fair and honest election they demand trump is declared winner no matter what even if its false.

18 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

I'm sure.  PA has really odd voting laws and part of that is having in person ballots, mail in ballots, and absentee ballots all being separate.  In a lot of states mail in and absentee are the same but PA does make a distinction between them.

https://www.votespa.com/Voting-in-PA/Pages/Mail-and-Absentee-Ballot.aspx

"All registered voters may request a mail-in ballot for any or no reason. Absentee ballots should be requested by voters with disabilities, an illness, or who will be absent from their municipality on election day. Request forms must have been received by your county election board or other designated location by 5 pm on October 27, 2020."

So wouldnt absentee ballots be mailed in :hmm:

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I have no clue about 2016 as i have said i never paid much attention to politics until trump turned it into a circus since im bored not feeling great and wanna procrastinate ill say with what i learned about 2016 over the past 4 there was likely all kinds of fingers in the pie tying to meddle, however i doubt it did much good as far as your question goes i would guess about 95% chance trump won 2016 fairly, i dont count "dirty pool" like hillys emails or 2020s hunters laptop as fraud or tampering.

In my case since i do not have a side in 2020 my first interest is this all just gets the heck overwith, and i do not want the election stolen from either candidate which can happen in various ways i admit i find it sad trump worshippers who are different to "supporters" do not care at all about that hallmark of American democracy, a fair and honest election they demand trump is declared winner no matter what even if its false.

So are you fine with Biden supporters demanding he be declared the winner no matter what?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Will do said:

So are you fine with Biden supporters demanding he be declared the winner no matter what?

Dont troll to try to trigger me, wont work, i dont care.

If you actually read my posts you know i am not fine with either canidate stealing the election in any way,

At this moment zero proof of trumps claims has been presented, and some of trumps demands fall into what i would call stealing but judges so far have agreed with how i see it.

I believe that if trump isnt awarded the election some of his lovers will never accept it and stay angry sore losers crying he was cheated. I would hope you agree that legit votes not trumps blustering and tantrums but rather proving his claims are necessary for him to win, 

you are making me think you are one of those who no matter what if biden wins you will cry trump was cheated even with no proof that he was. That hallmark of American democracy, a fair and honest election applies to both candidates not just the one you serve.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Dont troll to try to trigger me, wont work, i dont care.

If you actually read my posts you know i am not fine with either canidate stealing the election in any way,

At this moment zero proof of trumps claims has been presented, and some of trumps demands fall into what i would call stealing but judges so far have agreed with how i see it.

I believe that if trump isnt awarded the election some of his lovers will never accept it and stay angry sore losers crying he was cheated. I would hope you agree that legit votes not trumps blustering and tantrums but rather proving his claims are necessary for him to win, 

you are making me think you are one of those who no matter what if biden wins you will cry trump was cheated even with no proof that he was. That hallmark of American democracy, a fair and honest election applies to both candidates not just the one you serve.

So you're comments are fair and honest? Sorry. Not in my opinion.

Same goes for a lot of others. 

And it rather sickens me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Count em. I dare you 

donald-trump-losing-election-people-reac

7 minutes ago, Will Do said:

So you're comments are fair and honest? Sorry. Not in my opinion.

Same goes for a lot of others. 

And it rather sickens me.

I knew you were trolling but gave you the chance to fully prove it as you did,

My comments are very fair, honest and netural the only reason they chap you is because they dont lean to and blindly worship trump like you do.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So wouldnt absentee ballots be mailed in :hmm:

They are mailed in but they are treated as a seperate type of ballot.  Also from the PA state website.

https://www.pa.gov/guides/voting-and-elections/#VotingbyMailBallot

"Both absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are considered mail ballots. The main difference between the two mail ballots is:

• Absentee ballot: you need to provide a valid reason to vote by mail ballot.
  • Mail-in ballot: you don’t need to provide a valid reason. You can simply choose to vote by mail ballot."

That is for the 2020 election and is a bit general but mail in ballots and absentee ballots are considered different in PA.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

My comments are very fair, honest and netural 

Sorry. That's the most dishonest thing I've read in a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will Do said:

And you read the UB.

WOW 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

WOW 

Why are you such a spiritual bully?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Oh, you dont read your own posts :hmm:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Why are you such a spiritual bully?

Good bye troll :rolleyes:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

They are mailed in but they are treated as a seperate type of ballot.  Also from the PA state website.

https://www.pa.gov/guides/voting-and-elections/#VotingbyMailBallot

"Both absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are considered mail ballots. The main difference between the two mail ballots is:

• Absentee ballot: you need to provide a valid reason to vote by mail ballot.
  • Mail-in ballot: you don’t need to provide a valid reason. You can simply choose to vote by mail ballot."

That is for the 2020 election and is a bit general but mail in ballots and absentee ballots are considered different in PA.

While a bit cluttered it doesnt mean fraud,

• Like 1