Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

25 minutes ago, bee said:

I suppose if they can examine enough individual examples / cases - and get to the bottom of who sent dead people's ballots in  -I don't know what the procedure would be for it... because time is limited so they would only have time to present a sample... 

I've had a little think about this point... 

First... I haven't seen exactly how it all works but on one of the videos with Giuliani speaking he explains that once the envelope is separated from the ballot form then the fraudulent ballot is set free into the system to be counted (my words) and it can't be back traced  back- only counted as genuine - and if the envelopes are also destroyed or 'go astray' then there's a problem verifying - 

so unless individual ballots can be examined for discrepancies... the recount could have just recounted large numbers of fraudulent ballots..

now... after coming this far with the plan to steal the election - probably after planning it literally for years... the perpetrators are hardly going to give up at the first hurdle... how easy would it be to insert in more fraudulent ballots to tally up with the machine results - the count took place at numerous locations under the scrutiny of numerous officials... maybe the same officials who were part of the original fraud....

Like I said the perpetrators are not going to just give in and will fight tooth and nail to keep the perception that Biden won...

Maybe the first countermove was to have a voluntary count in Georgia ..... make sure individual ballots couldn't be examined but slip in enough extra fake ballots to make it look good... or just get key officials who were part of the original scam to give false reports of the totals.... I think there is only a difference of around 10 thousand now...

When it comes to the court cases that have already been thrown out - that have been used as a big thing to try and dismiss the whole election steal - I think most of them haven't come from the Trump Legal Team... so maybe the (very persistent) fraudsters have set up and sent in easy to dismiss cases and allegations as part of the fight back..... to strengthen there side of things... dunno...

Not like you Bee  - you're struggling here. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

Just now, RAyMO said:

Not like you Bee  - your struggling here. 

no I'm not.... :) 

I'm  thinking like a lawyer would think...

like a detective would think and not just accepting the whole crazy Biden~won package that is being presented for consumption...

the last 4 years has been an education  and the lengths that the Trump Detractors and Haters have gone to try and get rid of him and to brain wash people against him...... I suppose this election was always going to be a HUGE battle...the mother of all battles...

and it is

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

After Horror Show Hearing, Judge Throws Out Giuliani and Trump’s Bid to ‘Disenfranchise Almost Seven Million’ Pa. Voters 11-21-2020 Law & Crime

Judge Brann found that argument reminiscent of a Mary Shelley‘s most famous Gothic novel.

“This claim, like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together from two distinct theories in an attempt to avoid controlling precedent,” Brann wrote.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bee said:

no I'm not.... :) 

like a detective would think and not just accepting the whole crazy Biden~won package that is being presented for consumption...

the last 4 years has been an education  and the lengths that the Trump Detractors and Haters have gone to try and get rid of him and to brain wash people against him...... I suppose this election was always going to be a HUGE battle...the mother of all battles...

and it is

You are actually thinking the absolute opposite how a lawyer would think.  A lawyer needs proof of something.  Without proof, there is no case.  It still baffles me that a man that has peddled in fraud and lies his entire life is seen as the beacon of truth.  For over 70 years, the man has done NOTHING honorable.  If you think I'm wrong, show me something he's done.  He has never cared about anyone but himself.  He wants to be President for HIM, not for us.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Then team Blue have no worries, yeah?  I wonder why they seem to be more agitated by the day... hmm...

While ive not seen team blue as you call them all agitated unless you mean by trump making up claims of fraud then making up lamer claims why they havent presented proof to back up the claims which in that case ive seen a heck of a lot of GOP agitated with the gold leaf calf too.

I have seen what goes past agitation and right to outright psychotic desperation with the grasping at straws the trump worshippers are doing, i feel badly for them until they resort to typical insult tossing a go to for trump and his lovers.

curious how many of trumps claims got tossed out of court today and how many states did he get his corrupt minions to flip?

21 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You are actually thinking the absolute opposite how a lawyer would think.  A lawyer needs proof of something.  Without proof, there is no case. 

Just going on circumstantial evidence alone... after what's happened over the last 4 years...

Those who want Trump out... REALLY want him out .... are going to do anything to achieve that end...

Trump's lawyers working on the ground are the ones who have the actual evidence - those of us on the outside can try to figure out the big picture with the info filtering through and having observed what's gone on leading up to all this...

Of course the highly organized cheats aren't going to just hold up their hands and go.... 'ok you got me'... they will fight every step of the way, every inch of the way... in fact they will fight extra hard now because the stakes have got higher.. with all the revelations coming from the Trump Legal Team... about the voting machines and the foreign interference etc etc...

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Without proof, there is no case.

You mean like with Russian interference in the 2016 election?

You mean like with Bernie beating Hillary in the 2016 Democratic primaries?

Etc

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Will Do said:

You mean like with Russian interference in the 2016 election?

You mean like with Bernie beating Hillary in the 2016 Democratic primaries?

Etc

It means trumps grasping at straws to steal 2020 from the American voters is another epic fail from prez tweety mcbonespurs and his law talking man Mr Brownsweat

There may be no case. There may be no proof. But that will have nothing to do with the TRUTH of the matter.

And in the end, the truth will be the ONLY thing that matters and which side a person aligns themselves on.

The side for, or the side against.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

As far as vote swapping by the machines it needs to be real evidence and not "statistical" evidence. No way any judge would overturn these votes based on statistics.

As far as dead people voting, should be easy to prove if you can find one. Enough to surpass Biden? I doubt it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Will Do said:

There may be no case. There may be no proof. But that will have nothing to do with the TRUTH of the matter.

And in the end, the truth will be the ONLY thing that matters and which side a person aligns themselves on.

How are those cases and the alleged truth going BTW.

b21b2c71db5924f1cccf9b81dee43f27?width=1

• Like 2

I think someone said this already, but the judge in PA dismissed Trump's lawsuit "with prejudice" which means it can't be refiled. I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Will Do said:

And this post marked where and when the cheese totally and completely fell off willdos cracker.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

As far as vote swapping by the machines it needs to be real evidence and not "statistical" evidence. No way any judge would overturn these votes based on statistics.

statistical anomalies would be just one part of the case being put forward...

on it's own it probably wouldn't be enough... unless it was really really compelling...

and there are more than one example of statistical anomalies...  I was listening to a Dan Bongino video and one thing he was talking about was the number of mail in ballots / absentee ballots that were normally filled in wrong - there is an expected number of incorrectly filled in ballots - a constant approximate %.... but in this election even though more people than ever did the mail in ones, lots for the first time ever.... there were less rejected ones than would be normally expected...... 

on it's own that is a small and probably insignificant point but put with all the other stuff.... that's how a case id built up..

I will try and find the video I'm talking about..

8 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

As far as dead people voting, should be easy to prove if you can find one. Enough to surpass Biden? I doubt it.

there are time constraints to getting enough examples I t expect...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

How are those cases and the alleged truth going BTW.

Lol

The ALLEGED truth isn't doing very well.

But THE truth, like it always does, is doing just fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

That's right and that's how it works in Venezuela.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Lol

The ALLEGED truth isn't doing very well.

But THE truth, like it always does, is doing just fine.

I've noticed that. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Keep in mind the evil machine would have had to swap over 5m votes across the entire USA and keep it completely hidden from all the countless various people involved,

No, over 5m dead souls did hop up to vote.

I sure could stand corrected and wrong but i dont believe team chump has evidence and they know it that is all just a smoke and mirrors diversion to waste time to get past the safe time and cheat americans out of their voting rights and for states to appoint EC to trump, but that has all its own flaws.

17 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I think someone said this already, but the judge in PA dismissed Trump's lawsuit "with prejudice" which means it can't be refiled. I guess.

I'd like to say at this point - that I consider you to be a 100% honest, authentic and genuine person ... 

I hope the same can be said about the judiciary involved in all this because the whole thing could not be more serious or have more implications for the future - not just for the US but for the whole of the West and the rest of the world...

without free and fair elections we don't have a democracy we have a dictatorship pretending to be a democracy.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ql

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I've noticed that. 

Yes the truth that trump made up claims of vote fraud is failing like all things he touches,

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bee said:

without free and fair elections we don't have a democracy we have a dictatorship pretending to be a democracy.. 

Which also means though you will disagree because it means trump has to play fair too

that we the people do not deserve to be told our honest legit votes will be thrown out because a bumbling epic failure total disaster of a potus has a tantrum and makes up claims of fraud with zero proof then drags things out to try to steal the EC by having his corrupt cronies hand it to him, that isnt a democracy either,  its just a different way to steal an election.

The EC BS needs to end the potus needs to be voted in solely by the people.

Since you are not an American voter you are just a spectator here .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will Do said:

Preaching?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bee said:

If that lawyer is Rudy Giuliani, then I agree. :P

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Preaching?

Only if you're against the truth.

• Like 1