Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

12 hours ago, the13bats said:

Now powell is dumped from team trump for being "too outlandish"  weeks gone by no proof of claims of fraud or vote machine issues, judges laughing trumps claims and Mr Brownsweat right out of countless courts this thread will be

200.gif&ehk=Cr2Nd1wEwQcVULVsxdzdXC%2BOsb

Very soon.

I hope those reprobates are paying the court costs.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I hope those reprobates are paying the court costs.

Um, i think its being paid by the same suckers paying for a wall

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Enjoy your soon to be MASSIVE tax hikes

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Enjoy your soon to be MASSIVE tax hikes

Its not fair that tRump promised Mexico would pay for his wall folly and Mexico said fu cheeto so tRump made tax payers fund his failure,

And i get about 40 emails a day trump the guy who says hes very rich begging and pleading for my poor self to send him money for his legal fees which of course was a waste of money as its all being tossed out.

So you claim biden will hike taxes, not on the little bit i make.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Its not fair that tRump promised Mexico would pay for his wall folly and Mexico said fu cheeto so tRump made tax payers fund his failure,

And i get about 40 emails a day trump the guy who says hes very rich begging and pleading for my poor self to send him money for his legal fees which of course was a waste of money as its all being tossed out.

So you claim biden will hike taxes, not on the little bit i make.

Goods and services mate

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Goods and services mate

Um no, trump made promise trump failed in his promise because trump is a lying bs TC agrees, so now tax payers are paying for trumps disasters.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Virus came at more than a loss of life cost sadly.

Yes, it distroyed the ecomomy too thanks to trump gross incompatance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:30 AM, WVK said:

In building its case for multi-state audits of those relying on Dominion Voting Systems, the Trump legal team has a former Venezuelan official saying it was designed to rig elections, according to former federal prosecutor Sidney Powel:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/sidney-powell-dominion-voting-systems/2020/11/17/id/997526/

In a signal where President Donald Trump's legal focus is right now, presidential political strategist Dick Morris on Newsmax TV wagged a skeptical finger at Dominion Voting Systems.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/dick-morris-voter-fraud-legal-challenges-dominion/2020/11/17/id/997531/

Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs last night:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6AfbjhWopOw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2020 at 4:43 AM, moonman said:

Until that gets peer reviewed and thoroughly investigated I'm not buying one guy's interpretation of a bunch of numbers as any kind of fraud. Numbers and math can be twisted all sorts of ways.

Here are some articles you may be interested in, while they all are not be Peer Reviewed none are News Pieces and they are well written and very informative, Enjoy!!:tu:

Residual votes in the 2020 election in Georgia:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.iWqxmUhcAGiIEMCj7qDoxQHaG4?w=196&h=182&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.29&pid=1.7https://electionscience.clas.ufl.edu/files/2020/11/Georgia-residual-votes.pdf

The State of Cryptographic Voting Systems

http://homepage.divms.uiowa.edu/~jones/voting/4980.2020/projects/friede.pdf

The Ballot is Busted Before the Blockchain: A Security Analysis of Voatz, the First Internet Voting Application Used in U.S. Federal Elections

https://www.usenix.org/system/files/sec20-specter.pdf

Voting Software Supply Chain Security: An Invitation for Ally Interference in the U.S. November 2020 Election

https://search.proquest.com/openview/8c547fd72b89a0dff28ecf002a21bb94/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y

US Elections Disinformation Tabletop Exercise Package  ( This is Peer Reviewed )

https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/37365565/US Election Tabletop Exercises_final.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Dont say I never gave you anything, enjoy!!!:tu:

• Like 1

I don't know what's going to happen to America if Election Fraud on the level described by this Poll Watcher is allowed to go on and votes certified ....  evidence is in the process of being destroyed (surprise surprise) - ie the missing USB sticks... which is going to make an audit more difficult but the removal of forensic evidence would have to be taken into consideration.. and data examined by (honest) computer experts.. if that raw data is still available...?.... and hasn't been tampered with...

A recount is pointless and they need to dig deep with an audit... 

This testimony is a Must Watch - as Greg Stenstrom goes through the irregularities that he witnessed in Pennsylvania.. .. 

If this ends up in the Supreme Court I don't see how the vote tally in PA will be allowed to stand...

PA poll watcher: USB cards uploaded to voting machines 24+ times, 47 USB cards missing | NTD

A Republican poll observer from Pennsylvania’s Delaware County told a Senate GOP Policy Committee hearing in Gettysburg on Nov. 25 that he witnessed a range of Election Day irregularities, including 47 USB cards that went missing. Greg Stenstrom, who, besides being a poll watcher, said he’s an expert in security fraud, told the hearing that he witnessed a number of chain-of-custody violations, including around mail-in ballots, the balance of votes from drop boxes, and the handling of USB card flash drives—all of which he said broke rules defined by the Delaware County Board of Elections and the election process review. “They didn’t follow one,” Stenstrom said. “It shocked me that this could happen.”

He described witnessing a situation in which data on USB cards was uploaded to voting machines by a warehouse supervisor without being observed by a poll watcher, which he said he saw happen at least 24 times. “He’s walking in with baggies, which we have pictures of and that were submitted in our affidavits,” Stenstrom said, adding that Democratic poll watchers also witnessed this occurrence. Stenstrom said he was told by an attorney that it’s normal for several USB cards to be left in machines and then brought back by the warehouse manager for input into tally systems. He added that when he later raised the issue with U.S. Attorney William McSwain and some law enforcement officers, he was told it is unusual for more than two drives to be left in voting machines. He said he was later told that “these 24 to 30 cards that were uploaded” were unaccounted for, adding that “as of today, 47 USB v-cards are missing.” #VoterFraud #PennsylvaniaHearing #PollWatcher ---------------------

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

If this ends up in the Supreme Court I don't see how the vote tally in PA will be allowed to stand...

You know what they say..."The coverup is always worse than the crime."

In this case, we got to witness the crime being committed in real-time.

And now, we get to watch the fumbling cover-up.  What a clown-show!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

I don't know what's going to happen to America if Election Fraud on the level described by this Poll Watcher is allowed to go on and votes certified ....  evidence is in the process of being destroyed (surprise surprise) - ie the missing USB sticks... which is going to make an audit more difficult but the removal of forensic evidence would have to be taken into consideration.. and data examined by (honest) computer experts.. if that raw data is still available...?.... and hasn't been tampered with...

A recount is pointless and they need to dig deep with an audit... 

This testimony is a Must Watch - as Greg Stenstrom goes through the irregularities that he witnessed in Pennsylvania.. .. 

PA poll watcher: USB cards uploaded to voting machines 24+ times, 47 USB cards missing | NTD

There's not a lot happened on this.  Developments on https://www.pasenategop.com/.  But I found it on C-SPAN. 

Mr Stenstrom starts at 47m46s - https://www.c-span.org/video/?478422-1/president-trump-tells-pennsylvania-gop-lawmakers-election-rigged-overturned.

On 11/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, WVK said:

In building its case for multi-state audits of those relying on Dominion Voting Systems, the Trump legal team has a former Venezuelan official saying it was designed to rig elections, according to former federal prosecutor Sidney Powel:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/sidney-powell-dominion-voting-systems/2020/11/17/id/997526/

In a signal where President Donald Trump's legal focus is right now, presidential political strategist Dick Morris on Newsmax TV wagged a skeptical finger at Dominion Voting Systems.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/dick-morris-voter-fraud-legal-challenges-dominion/2020/11/17/id/997531/

Trump should be extended as President while a method of having an uncompromised election is put together and then there should be a fresh election.

Unless he can get enough results thrown out in which case he gets his 2nd term.

Constitutions are always time limited, events always arise which means they need updating. The US could do with a Monarch whose sole purpose is to guard the election system and its checks and measures. If the Monarch aint elected, then no election fraud can occur with them.

I propose Trump as king, or our Queeny!!!

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 2

Biden wins 2020 :clap:

No more trump :clap:

lmmlviS7Yyeo90uB%2BzzAFM3R9P%2BgTo9M=

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Biden wins 2020 :clap:

No more trump :clap:

lmmlviS7Yyeo90uB%2BzzAFM3R9P%2BgTo9M=

God is at work in the USA.

I suspect that God not only wanted Trump as President but is paving the way for him to become King. God bless America!

Screenshot_20201130-021314.thumb.png.9f5bf2e62ea5ba05bc3d50bc86c17504.png

Bee, you are really a hate filled person to laugh at both covid costing more lives and a ruined ecomomy due to trumps incompatance, seek help for that hate that fills you its no way to live.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I suspect that God not only wanted Trump as President but is paving the way for him to become King. God bless America!

You are one messed individual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Screenshot_20201130-021314.thumb.png.9f5bf2e62ea5ba05bc3d50bc86c17504.png

Bee, you are really a hate filled person to laugh at both covid costing more lives and a ruined ecomomy due to trumps incompatance, seek help for that hate that fills you its no way to live.

2:13 am

You should be in bed

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Figures this might be of some interests to people.

I know people will probably attack the source but unless people are lieing it seems accurate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-requests-groups-election-fraud-data-that-shows-hundreds-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-ballots%3f_amp=true

Basically the FBI seems to of reached out to the Voter Integrity Project asking for the data they collected on voter fraud in the states of PA, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada.

Figured a video from the voter integrity project and their findings wouldnt hurt.  The stuff presented seems to be rather hard evidence.  A lot of the data comes directly from the states with some being phone calls seemingly done in a way similar to polling.  This isnt allegations and rumors.

Personally what I find particularly interesting is the residency and double voting part of the video as that is very clear cut, binary can or cant vote situation and the number of people who voted is particularly high especially in Georgia.

Given how stuff goes now people will either outright deny it and call it nonsense while others will take it as concrete proof that the election was stolen from Trump.  

There is some odd stuff going on with this election and it does need looked at.

On 11/24/2020 at 12:53 PM, the13bats said:

The Mexicans?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Given how stuff goes now people will either outright deny it and call it nonsense while others will take it as concrete proof that the election was stolen from Trump

Its certainly not any kind of proof and since it isnt proof it deserves no more of my time at this moment.

Just like with trumps, Mr Brownsweats and Qanon powells claims if they present their alleged proof i would take a look.

26 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Well, God does have plans to destroy the world and can’t use floods (or any of the other ways he destroyed the world prior to the Noahidic flood), so that leaves His .... ahem .... Trump Card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2