Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crooked voting machines?

WVK

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Its certainly not any kind of proof and since it isnt proof it deserves no more of my time at this moment.

Just like with trumps, Mr Brownsweats and Qanon powells claims if they present their alleged proof i would take a look.

Luckily I dont care about your time at all

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The Mexicans?

Not even close, trump promised Mexico would pay for his wall folly Mexico laughed said fu so that bill was handed to U.S. tax payers.

the wall isnt finished 4 years later, oh and hilly isnt locked up either  but trump did ruin the ecomomy and did cost extra lives with his disastrous incompatant epic failure with covid,

But then trump lost 2020 is a big way so at least that part is good.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Luckily I dont care about your time at all

Luckily i care even less about your grasping at straws your idol deranged don didnt lose 2020 in a big way...but if it helps you accept his lose and heal by all means keep grasping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Luckily i care even less about your grasping at straws your idol deranged don didnt lose 2020 in a big way...but if it helps you accept his lose and heal by all means keep grasping.

Like you have been for the past few days all you can provide is a hand wave and claiming any irregularities are just grasping at straws.

First off it's rather annoying your post literally add nothing of any value and even your insults are rather sad and pathetic. 

Secondly over 20,000 people voting in Georgia who shouldnt of voted in Georgia as they moved out of the state is concerning.  The voter integrity project never claims who those votes were for or that it would flip the election for Trump just that from available data provided from the states themselves and some cross checking that data that at minimum 20,000 illegitimate votes were cast and counted.

But you arent interested in conversation or data or proof.  You clearly just want to insult and deride anyone and everyone who says that there are issues with the election, which honestly is rather boring at this point and bordering on trolling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Like you have been for the past few days all you can provide is a hand wave and claiming any irregularities are just grasping at straws.

First off it's rather annoying your post literally add nothing of any value and even your insults are rather sad and pathetic. 

Secondly over 20,000 people voting in Georgia who shouldnt of voted in Georgia as they moved out of the state is concerning.  The voter integrity project never claims who those votes were for or that it would flip the election for Trump just that from available data provided from the states themselves and some cross checking that data that at minimum 20,000 illegitimate votes were cast and counted.

But you arent interested in conversation or data or proof.  You clearly just want to insult and deride anyone and everyone who says that there are issues with the election, which honestly is rather boring at this point and bordering on trolling.

If im boring to you dont stalk me ignore me, you are bordering on trolling.

All your crying about and blaming others aside if you have proof post it, no excuses just post it.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, God does have plans to destroy the world and can’t use floods (or any of the other ways he destroyed the world prior to the Noahidic flood), so that leaves His .... ahem .... Trump Card.

Well we have got the fires, the hurricanes. and the plague as signs of how much God thinks of the idea of Trump being president. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

If im boring to you dont stalk me ignore me,

All your crying about and blaming others aside if you have proof post it, no excuses just post it.

How is responding to your quotes of my post stalking you, that makes no sense and is definitely leaning more towards you being a troll and a rather poor one then tbat.

Any proof that gets posted you wave away and say is grasping at straws.  It is obvious no level of proof will be suitable to you short of having people go up to you in person and admit they committed voter fraud and even then you would probably ignore it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

How is responding to your quotes of my post stalking you, that makes no sense and is definitely leaning more towards you being a troll and a rather poor one then tbat.

Any proof that gets posted you wave away and say is grasping at straws.  It is obvious no level of proof will be suitable to you short of having people go up to you in person and admit they committed voter fraud and even then you would probably ignore it.

Its not personal for me You came after me with an ad hominem, scolding and suggesting im trolling  just because i didnt hail yet another grasping at straws trump has a chance to steal the election as the smoking gun proof which it wasn't.

I dont care who posts what nor do i care if trump flips it, you are centering me out but i like many others here are beyond bored with the empty grasping done by the trump worshippers, every nothing they post is seen by them as indisputable proof trump was cheated and will remain in the WH

Problem is us forum buzzards opinions do not decide the election voters do and possibly courts but with the weeks of blustering its been nothing but smoke, sure, i bet having nothing irritates the hell out of those whose worship of trump demands another 4 , 

Easy way for me and others here to stop asking for proof, is for someone to stop making excuses and attacking those who ask for it and actually post some, proof that will stand up and be suitible for a judge not "wait and see this might go somewhere" grasping, that stuff isnt proof to anyone except a few desperate trumpers who cant accept trump lost and the election wasnt a fraud.

Since me trolling concerns you i will ignore irrelevant posts from you but im also betting that you cant ignore me and you will just have to set me straight again...more power to you.

5 hours ago, bee said:

I don't know what's going to happen to America if Election Fraud on the level described by this Poll Watcher is allowed to go on and votes certified ....  evidence is in the process of being destroyed (surprise surprise) - ie the missing USB sticks... which is going to make an audit more difficult but the removal of forensic evidence would have to be taken into consideration.. and data examined by (honest) computer experts.. if that raw data is still available...?.... and hasn't been tampered with...

A recount is pointless and they need to dig deep with an audit... 

This testimony is a Must Watch - as Greg Stenstrom goes through the irregularities that he witnessed in Pennsylvania.. .. 

If this ends up in the Supreme Court I don't see how the vote tally in PA will be allowed to stand...

PA poll watcher: USB cards uploaded to voting machines 24+ times, 47 USB cards missing | NTD

Bee come on you should know better than this, NTD TV  (  New Tang Dynasty  ) that produced the Video you posted is owned and operated by the Epoch Times.  Bee how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post information and videos from known Russian Propaganda Sites.  Come on I know you can do better than, you see when you post information from these sites it tells me that you are intentionally posting propaganda because you do not have any accurate information to post.:rolleyes:

Take Care Bee

History        

Founded in 2001, NTD TV (Not to be confused with Australian NTD (TV station) or New Tang Dynasty Television is a New York-based television broadcaster. According to their about page NTD’s mission is “At NTD we believe the integrity of our world hinges on the accurate and truthful spreading of information.”  NTD TV is founded by a group of Chinese-American Falun Gong practitioners which supports social conservatism, segregated paradises, and anti-communism according to RationalWiki. The Wall Street Journal states that Falun Gong also founded the Epoch Times. However, a SF Gate article suggests that Executives at the Epoch Times, New Tang Dynasty, and Sound of Hope deny they represent the movement. The Chinese Government considers the movement a cult and they state “NTD.TV claims to be an independent public media organization serving Chinese people all over the world. But, in essence, it is a mouthpiece of ‘Falun Gong’ in cult and anti-China propaganda.

Epoch Times

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Pseudoscience, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

The Epoch Times is an international, multi-language news media company in print and online. The Epoch Times first published in New York in April 2000 (in Chinese only) and the online edition in August 2000. In 2003, The Epoch Times launched an online edition in English, which began printing as a newspaper in New York in 2004.  The Epoch Times is founded by John Tang and a group of Chinese-American Falun Gong practitioners. The Epoch Times publishes in 21 languages in 35 countries across five continents. Their focus topics include sections for world and national news, op-eds, sports, entertainment, business, arts and culture, travel, and health.

On December 20, 2019, it was reported that Facebook took down more than 600 accounts connected to The Epoch Times. According to an NBC News report “The network was called ‘The BL’ and was run by Vietnamese users posing as Americans, using fake photos generated by algorithms to simulate real identities. The Epoch Media group, which pushes a variety of pro-Trump conspiracy theories, spent $9.5 million on ads to spread content through the now-suspended pages and groups.”

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bee said:

Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!

Omg :w00t: after weeks of empty clams of voter fraud and the orange messiah being cheated out of 2020 now we have indisputable proof that biden didnt win and trump gets 4 more :rolleyes::sleepy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!

Well it's a late, but Conspiracy Theories do not have a shelf life or an experation Date. But, in the case it's a complete waste of time the votes in Georgia have already been Certified. So doing this now accomplishes about as much as peeing in the wind does, either way all that happens is that when you leave your all wet!!:lol:

Take Care MRS Bee