Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
WVK

Crooked voting machines?

514 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

psyche101
9 hours ago, Myles said:

I don't know if this is true or not, but one good thing about Trump being too stubborn to concede is that investigations are happening.   That is good all the way around.  

I don't see how breeding distrust and undermining the voting system is good for anything. 

He made the claim and then sought evidence to support it. That's not how things work. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I don't see how breeding distrust and undermining the voting system is good for anything. 

He made the claim and then sought evidence to support it. That's not how things work. 

 

 

What do you mean?

That's exactly how it worked with the Mueller investigation and after that, the failed effort to remove the president by way of a sham impeachment. 

Which of course highlights the more than likely probability that the Democrats would have stooped even lower to engage in election fraud in order to vanquish Trump.

They put it all on the line this time and if they fail again, it will be strike three, and there will be no way back for them.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
18 minutes ago, Will do said:

What do you mean?

Exactly what I said. Breeding distrust doesn't help anyone. It's just an underhanded way of unsettling people to create support from the fearful and ignorant. It's working too. 

Quote

That's exactly how it worked with the Mueller investigation and after that, the failed effort to remove the president by way of a sham impeachment. 

That's not right Will. Your agenda is showing. 

The court did not reach a conclusion about possible obstruction of justice, citing a Justice Department guideline that prohibits the federal indictment of a sitting president. As usual he hid from justice like he did with the Baja Condos debacle. 

Quote

Which of course highlights the more than likely probability that the Democrats would have stooped even lower to engage in election fraud in order to vanquish Trump.

That doesn't highlight any such probability at all. There's a great many people speaking out against Trump. Trumps the only one stooping here. When it's all over, the only credibility he will have is amongst sycophants who can't abide by a fair decision. After all, that's how this mess started. A bad loser. But the whole world knew Trump would not leave office without a lot of noise and empty accusations. 

Quote

They put it all on the line this time and if they fail again, it will be strike three, and there will be no way back for them.

Then you won't have to worry will you. 

I have doubts you would accept and Trump wrongdoing though. If this election has shown anything it's that the US has lost its way. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
29 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If this election has shown anything it's that the US has lost its way. 

 

Or depending on how in the end the courts rule, these last 4 years culminating in this place we're in now with the election, it will show how great a country the United States of America really is. That in their desperation and total loss of self-respect and direction, instead of the president, it will be the utterly corrupt and parasitic Democrat Party that will be vanquished. 

 

 

Edited by Will do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
12 minutes ago, Will do said:

Or depending on how in the end the courts rule

You don't trust mail in votes.

You don't trust in person votes.

You don't trust vote counters.

You don't trust Trump's appointed DHS cybersecurity head.

You don't trust voting machines.

You won't trust the courts  if they rule against you for lack of credible evidence.

One way forward for you is to adopt the Russian model of only members of the ruling Republican party can vote.  Will that fill your heart's desires?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
20 minutes ago, Will do said:

Or depending on how in the end the courts rule, these last 4 years culminating in this place we're in now with the election, it will show how great a country the United States of America really is. That in their desperation and total loss of self-respect and direction, instead of the president, it will be the utterly corrupt and lost Democrat Party that will be vanquished. 

I guess time will tell and hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

With guys like Dean Browning showing us what Trump voters consider support, I'm not all that confident in your prediction. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Due
13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't trust mail in votes.

Yes I do 

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't trust in person votes.

Yes I do 

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't trust vote counters.

Yes I do 

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't trust Trump's appointed DHS cybersecurity head.

Yes I do 

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You don't trust voting machines.

Yes I do 

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You won't trust the courts  if they rule against you for lack of credible evidence.

Yes I do 

 

With one caveat. That all of those things are secure from any and all persons who are corrupt. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I don't see how breeding distrust and undermining the voting system is good for anything. 

He made the claim and then sought evidence to support it. That's not how things work. 

 

What?!?!?!

How do you support a claim without evidence?

:D

Edited by President-Elect Acidhead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
7 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

What?!?!?!

How do you support a claim without evidence?

:D

How do you respond to a post without reading it?

:D

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

What?!?!?!

How do you support a claim without evidence?

:D

By being POTUS? 

Worked last time. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

By being POTUS? 

Worked last time. 

It worked for me!!!

:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
11 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

It worked for me!!!

:D

:tsu:

Way to go man.

I feel your going to do a lot of good. :)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
2 hours ago, Will do said:

With one caveat. That all of those things are secure from any and all persons who are corrupt. 

The devils in the details isn't it.  How do you determine that?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I don't see how breeding distrust and undermining the voting system is good for anything. 

He made the claim and then sought evidence to support it. That's not how things work. 

 

Funny. It worked for the Mainstream Media and the DNC promoting the Russian collusion hoax for three years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Funny. It worked for the Mainstream Media and the DNC promoting the Russian collusion hoax for three years.

Will do said pretty much the same thing. That's a reason for concern isn't it.

Not really.

It was dismissed because POTUS is untouchable as I understand. No real conclusion. 

 

You need a real president with ethics. I think you guys should only accept acidhead as new POTUS. He's the best candidate out there IMHO. Better than Trump and Biden tied together and folded over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101

I hope you Trump supporters are giving it your all.

 

Like this guy. A white politician who identifies as gay and black. 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/white-republican-dean-browning-roasted-for-accidental-tweet-claiming-to-be-black-gay-guy/news-story/8d46a710b3b144ba5e43ec52f8b67d60

 

So much integrity :lol:

Get out there and do your bit!! Lie for Trump! LOL the legal way isn't going well!! 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
Just now, psyche101 said:

Will do said pretty much the same thing. That's a reason for concern isn't it.

Not really.

It was dismissed because POTUS is untouchable as I understand. No real conclusion. 

 

You need a real president with ethics. I think you guys should only accept acidhead as new POTUS. He's the best candidate out there IMHO. Better than Trump and Biden tied together and folded over. 

It's politics as usual here, dude. Biden won by the same sorts of razor thin margins Trump won by, four years ago. It's hardly unusual that a lot of Republicans have no more trust in the system than Democrats did four years ago, either. It will all pass, as it always does, rancorous and contentious as the next four years will no doubt be. Instead of a Blue Wave, the election was decided by a trickle. No State Legislatures were flipped and the Dems took heavy losses in the House. A battle was won, but the war rages on. Such is the grand theatre of American Politics. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
Just now, Hammerclaw said:

It's politics as usual here, dude. Biden won by the same sorts of razor thin margins Trump won by, four years ago. It's hardly unusual that a lot of Republicans have no more trust in the system than Democrats did four years ago, either. It will all pass, as it always does, rancorous and contentious as the next four years will no doubt be. Instead of a Blue Wave, the election was decided by a trickle. No State Legislatures were flipped and the Dems took heavy losses in the House. A battle was won, but the war rages on. Such is the grand theatre of American Politics. 

Acidhead would win by landslide.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
Just now, psyche101 said:

Acidhead would win by landslide.

The only sort of candidate that could win by a landslide in this country, is one that appeals, in large measure, to enough people on both sides of the Aisle. I can't think of one that does, right now. Neither party has anyone with enough personal charisma to pull it off. All the old political leaders are dying off and not being replaced from the ranks of the younger generations. All we have right now are bureaucrats, yes-men and second rate politicians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
31 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Acidhead would win by landslide.

I am the current President-elect

Nobody can take that away from me

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkHunter
50 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No State Legislatures were flipped and the Dems took heavy losses in the House

Technically 2 state legislatures were flipped, it was just they went from Democrat control to Republican control.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
42 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The only sort of candidate that could win by a landslide in this country, is one that appeals, in large measure, to enough people on both sides of the Aisle. I can't think of one that does, right now. Neither party has anyone with enough personal charisma to pull it off. All the old political leaders are dying off and not being replaced from the ranks of the younger generations. All we have right now are bureaucrats, yes-men and second rate politicians.

Surely that tide must turn soon. These guys can't live forever. I do hope future elections mange to do better than the last two with candidates. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Surely that tide must turn soon. These guys can't live forever. I do hope future elections mange to do better than the last two with candidates. 

It's not about candidates, anymore, it's about conflicting ideologies. How else could a nobody like Obama or a capitalist oligarch like Trump become President? Hell, the Democrat's campaign and candidate, this time around, was like a political version of Weekend at Bernie's where they hid the corpse in the basement, most of the time and the dead guy won. Hell, in true Hollywood fashion, they brought in a beauty queen VP to sweeten the deal. You gotta hand it to'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
15 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm talking urban areas as a whole.

Ah, so you mean the black people you are so deathly afraid to be around.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
16 hours ago, aztek said:

that is not the reason, every school poor or rich, has students who fail, and students who excel , so how come some fail and others succeed in the same underfunded, or overfunded school? 

Simple, some succeed because of their education. Others succeed despite it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.