Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
WVK

Crooked voting machines?

514 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

psyche101
12 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

@psyche101 I've been calling you all night. Pick up!!

:D

Thanks for the vote. 

****e, take the number blocker off. I thought it was Hillary again. She hid her number so I would answer her calls.

Bah, no worries mate, it's a no brainer. Anyone who really loves the US would do the same.

12 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

You are looking like a condender for any role in my incoming administration. I can't wait to work with you!

I'd be happy to help with any task required. You have my full support and allegiance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

All you do is talk about him in emotive terms of love and hate.  What's really funny is that any commentary of populism usually thorws up Hugo Chaves as a quintessential example.

 

If you haven't noticed all the hate and nutty behavior encouraged by the Mind Control Media towards Trump over the last 4 years you haven't been paying attention.. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
22 minutes ago, bee said:

some 'locals' support Trump and what he's trying to do...

There's on in every crowd. Tell me about it. Morons who just have to buck common sense to be noticed :rolleyes:

Quote

some 'locals' hate Trump and would rather anybody be in power than him... maybe even the devil himself - such is the indoctrination. 

The devil would not have him. Nowhere near cool enough. You obviously haven't been watching Lucifer.

As wild as it may seem to you, a lot of people don't like Trump. Because of who he is and what he does. If you take if your Rose coloured, or in this case, Trump coloured glasses, it's all different.

Is Trump orange, peach or bread coloured? Hard to tell. 

This person from America isn't a Trump fan either I take it 

donald-trump-losing-election-people-reac

 

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
46 minutes ago, bee said:

 

If you haven't noticed all the hate and nutty behavior encouraged by the Mind Control Media towards Trump over the last 4 years you haven't been paying attention.. 

 

Nope I've just watched Trump continuously shoot himself in the foot 

No MSM required.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4fP5t6tgcr0uEF9pqg92


 

Edited by Tiggs
Removed image unsuitable for a family friendly forum. Again.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

As wild as it may seem to you, a lot of people don't like Trump. Because of who he is and what he does.

sure people have likes and dislikes based on themselves and the person they are judging...

but If you favourite News Outlet in Australia started presenting positive stories about him day after day - I wouldn't mind betting that your attitude would change... but that's not going to happen so you can safely carry on with your present opinion...

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
4 minutes ago, bee said:

 

If you haven't noticed all the hate and nutty behavior encouraged by the Mind Control Media towards Trump over the last 4 years you haven't been paying attention.. 

 

I spoke in terms of a few key actions; and, you fire back with emotions.  If you go to seeking information from the CEA you can bypass the media?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
6 minutes ago, bee said:

sure people have likes and dislikes based on themselves and the person they are judging...

but If you favourite News Outlet in Australia started presenting positive stories about him day after day - I wouldn't mind betting that your attitude would change... but that's not going to happen so you can safely carry on with your present opinion...

 

Unlikely 

I don't often watch news. When I do it's the ABC. 

I'm not influenced by stuff on TV. 

The best way to get people to not do something is to tell them to do it anyway. Are you sure you're on top of this? It's like your being played by your own sources. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I spoke in terms of a few key actions; and, you fire back with emotions.  If you go to seeking information from the CEA you can bypass the media?

 

one of the things you mentioned was the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) ... Trump pulled America out on the first day of his presidency..
because basically it gave global corporations power over governments.. many people who had been campaigning against it for years went quiet because it was Trump that did it and not someone else.... 

(or the MSM failed to report on any support for Trump's move...)

this is the kind of thing that has happened and it IS based on emotion... psychological operations are based on manipulating emotions.... 

so someone who was against the TPP but also against the Republican Party and Trump - would have an internal emotional conflict  

but anyway....

back to the crooked voting machines...

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
13 minutes ago, bee said:

sure people have likes and dislikes based on themselves and the person they are judging...

but If you favourite News Outlet in Australia started presenting positive stories about him day after day - I wouldn't mind betting that your attitude would change... but that's not going to happen so you can safely carry on with your present opinion...

 

I will give you a chance here but ill be honest from your posts im not expecting much.

I have watched no "TV" in at least 5 years, i do not watch news casts i do not get news from one source i look at several sources and see where all the pieces fit.

With trump its not personal or emotinal for me my entire mindset that he is a grossly incompatant life costing epic failure and disaster as a potus is based only on stuff ive heard him say or seen him do,

I do not except that to sit well with trump worshippers like yourself but i do expect them to accept it as why i feel as i do, in fact i normally do not address you because you seem so deeply blindly in love with trump you cant see reality.

Akin to women who marry serial killers on death row.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
15 minutes ago, bee said:

sure people have likes and dislikes based on themselves and the person they are judging...

but If you favourite News Outlet in Australia started presenting positive stories about him day after day - I wouldn't mind betting that your attitude would change... but that's not going to happen so you can safely carry on with your present opinion...

 

Planet America have constantly followed Trafalgar.  They ask Nic Burns to list the acheivements.  They lookef at the law and The GAO during the impeachment.

These are not matters of the heart bee.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
On 11/19/2020 at 2:03 AM, Davros of Skaro said:

 

 

back on topic...

this is the video I mentioned earlier ...

the bit about the software subtly changing votes so it doesn't get noticed starts around the 5 minute mark...

 

 

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
3 minutes ago, bee said:

 

one of the things you mentioned was the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) ... Trump pulled America out on the first day of his presidency..
because basically it gave global corporations power over governments.. many people who had been campaigning against it for years went quiet because it was Trump that did it and not someone else.... 

(or the MSM failed to report on any support for Trump's move...)

this is the kind of thing that has happened and it IS based on emotion... psychological operations are based on manipulating emotions.... 

so someone who was against the TPP but also against the Republican Party and Trump - would have an internal emotional conflict  

but anyway....

back to the crooked voting machines...

  

Who have you been listening too?  Which Corporations had what interest.

With the likelihood of Biden being elected there has been more talk of a Pacific forum prepared to resist China.

The first trip Morrison takes since the pandemic is to chat with Abe.

Back to crooked voting machines? Where's Rudy's affidavits he wants us to read?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
4 minutes ago, bee said:

 

back on topic...

this is the video I mentioned earlier ...

 

Yeah, yeah, he wants the media to read and report the affidavits. Where are they?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free99

Elections have been BS since day one. It’s about money nothing more. If you got a president that doesn’t care about how many illegal immigrants walk into the country. And how many jobs pack up and move production over seas because it’s cheaper to pay kids to build it then you got a president the democrats want in office. The make large sums of money off letting go and standing down. But if you got one against this stuff those crooked politicians will make sure the votes don’t elect him again. One day someone will expose the truth. And you will find out that vote you made didn’t mean crap.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
6 hours ago, bee said:

 


You make it sound like no one in New Zealand or Northern Ireland supports Trump or a has a good word to say about him...

That's simply not true...... and you must know that...

A VERY quick search turned up a couple of  links to illustrate my point... 

Who are Donald Trump's supporters in New Zealand

DUP MPs criticised for openly supporting Donald Trump with 2020 election banner

People all over the world are taking an interest in the Presidential Election and millions are rooting for Trump...

Granted millions hate him... but IMO - if there wasn't a Global Psychological Operation against him - fronted by the MSM and Big Tech - the number of Haters would be much much lower...

 

Trump supporters are a minority in NI not all of the DUPs supporters are supportive of Trump. 

The DUP has policies some of which would align the party with some of trumps - anti LGBT, anti abortion, pro Brexit to name but three which explains its support - there are other reasons but that would get us side tracked. 

The DUP is a very well supported party in NI, Bee, as is Sinn Fein but don't misread the support for either as being support for their policies / views - most voters in NI vote for them to counter balance the other. As so

many Protestants will vote for the DUP to counter the Catholics that vote for  Sinn Fein | many Catholics vote Sinn Fein to counter the Protestants that vote for the DUP.

Sadly that is reflective of sectarian voting patterns that still exist over here, rather than the left / right split in most modern countries. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Yeah, yeah, he wants the media to read and report the affidavits. Where are they?

They're part of the lawsuits that have been filed and a matter of public record.  All the media has to do is access them.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
11 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

They're part of the lawsuits that have been filed and a matter of public record.  All the media has to do is access them.

You couldn't provide a file number for Wayne County. Can you do it this time?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
22 hours ago, aztek said:

anyone believes chavez and maduro of venezualla were democratically elected??  no, no one does, so why do the same people think the same company Dominion, that ran counts in our election, is any different? we already found too many inconsistencies in too many places,  this election is a fraud, results are bogus, they need to be thrown away, and 16th amendment needs to be used. this scam needs to be addressed now,  or it will happen again and again,  btw dominion software was written in belgrade, the same country we bomb the crap out of when clinton was the potus, they sure wish us well now, lol,. that is if someone brings up foreign interference 

So your argument is that a country that the US 'bombed the crap out of' under a democrat, career politician as president would interfere in your election to install a democrat career politician as president?

You want to run that by yourself again or...?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn
5 hours ago, the13bats said:

I will give you a chance here but ill be honest from your posts im not expecting much.

I have watched no "TV" in at least 5 years, i do not watch news casts i do not get news from one source i look at several sources and see where all the pieces fit.

With trump its not personal or emotinal for me my entire mindset that he is a grossly incompatant life costing epic failure and disaster as a potus is based only on stuff ive heard him say or seen him do,

I do not except that to sit well with trump worshippers like yourself but i do expect them to accept it as why i feel as i do, in fact i normally do not address you because you seem so deeply blindly in love with trump you cant see reality.

Akin to women who marry serial killers on death row.

Re- the Bold. what sources are they can you post them, so we can see.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
23 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You couldn't provide a file number for Wayne County. Can you do it this time?

Yes I can do it this time (and only this time) but what the heck is wrong with you looking it up yourself? I did and they are attached to the lawsuit as Exhibits.

https://themichiganstar.com/2020/11/10/new-lawsuit-in-michigan-alleges-massive-fraud-in-election-vote-counting-calls-for-new-election-in-wayne-county/

There's a link in the article that leads to a PDF.

I guess people are just too lazy to do things for themselves which includes the media.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn

 

There are far far to many threads but as this been explained.

The batches of votes which arrived in the early hours. which isnt suspicious in itself, but what is, is when 96% of the votes in that batch go to Biden.

EnNazYGUwAI4wYk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
21 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Yes I can do it this time (and only this time) but what the heck is wrong with you looking it up yourself? I did and they are attached to the lawsuit as Exhibits.

https://themichiganstar.com/2020/11/10/new-lawsuit-in-michigan-alleges-massive-fraud-in-election-vote-counting-calls-for-new-election-in-wayne-county/

There's a link in the article that leads to a PDF.

I guess people are just too lazy to do things for themselves which includes the media.

 

Uuuh I did.  I linked to the case in Wayne county.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year

Well, well well Dominion voting systems are actually had their start as Diebold systems.

 

Quote

Dominion History: Dominion, founded by Canadian John Poulos in 2000, is now owned by Staple Street Capital LLC, says Bloomberg. Writes Forbes, “In 2009, Diebold Election Systems was sold to its competitor, ES&S, and in 2010 selling to Dominion Voting Systems”  gaining “all intellectual property, software, firmware, and hardware.” Dominion and Smartmatic contracted for 2010 and 2013 Philippines elections where claims of malfunction and fraud abounded. In 2016, seventy-one million voters in 1,635 jurisdictions used Dominion, also tied to the Clinton Foundation, and a $2.25 million project together. Robert Mueller’s firm Wilmer Hale was their agent in 2004. Dominion outsources components to China “...down to the chip component level.”

Yes they are tied to the Clinton Foundation and from their own website.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/delian-project-democracy-through-technology?fbclid=IwAR10ctc1807VS6WWqncjp_ZUYrqpGO2qqKTDv1rDKhyZ4LnhPyMlGVfKaos

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Uuuh I did.  I linked to the case in Wayne county.

Hmm I overlooked I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Hmm I overlooked I guess.

Good guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.