Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bradford man claims he was abducted by aliens

Eldorado

A man who has spent years researching close encounters has claimed he saw singer Robbie Williams aboard a spaceship after being abducted by aliens near Bradford.

UFO investigator Russ Kellett, 57, claims he caught a glimpse of the former Take That star after being taken aboard an alien craft while riding his motorbike in 1999.

The former Bradford businessman, who gave up his job to become a full-time UFO researcher, says the abduction took place near Druid's Altar in Bingley.

Full story at Yorkshire Examiner:Link

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I know the cool kids are to be cynical and insulting from the get-go. I believe in aliens and abduction so: This could be!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, acute said:

Robbie Williams hasn't denied it!

:unsure2:

I thought he actually confirmed it?

2 hours ago, acute said:

Robbie Williams hasn't denied it!

:unsure2:

How could he? He's left the damn planet it seems!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, zep73 said:

How could he? He's left the damn planet it seems!

If he's being made to fight some intergalactic ET war, surely he still has contact with his agent.

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I know the cool kids are to be cynical and insulting from the get-go. I believe in aliens and abduction so: This could be!

I agree with you... There is nothing at all that seems odd or weird about this claim.

Actually when I think about it, I dont need any more evidence than this.

Boom!... Solid Exhibit A, right here. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

I agree with you... There is nothing at all that seems odd or weird about this claim.

Actually when I think about it, I dont need any more evidence than this.

Boom!... Solid Exhibit A, right here. :tu:

Don't be a jerk. Anything serious to add?

this is an example of

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

For a site that’s called “unexplained mysteries” there are a lot of closed-minded members here who I think would be better placed in a different forum.

The clues in the name ladies and gentlemen. 

If there was evidence then it would be explained. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Goodgodno said:

For a site that’s called “unexplained mysteries” there are a lot of closed-minded members here who I think would be better placed in a different forum.

Someone else that gives people some benefit of the doubt like me. Good God Yes. The unfortunate tendency here is for the usual crowd to denigrate claimants of the paranormal/alien/cryptozoological. This one with an alien claim and an abduction claim and a pop figure was right in their wheelhouse. For them the only thought needed was about choosing the best humorous attack.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

You started it!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

You started it!!!!

You do realize that post was not a reply to you.  That poster started it, duh, if you check.

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

You do realize that post was not a reply to you.  That poster started it, duh, if you check.

Post 3

No, you.

Saying how people laugh at such stories immediately.

It's well deserved.

• Like 3

It couldn't have been Robbie Williams, Elvis would never have let him on.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Anything serious, about this nonsense?!!

Yes, actually i do... Anyone entertaining the possibility of this being legit, needs to search the net for the closest psychiatric ward.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, Goodgodno said:

there are plenty of 'good' cases out there that for me remain quite unexplained. The problem is the subject is now filled with c**p like this that make it impossible to have decent debates or to try and find any nuggets that may exist. 

This one is certainly a nugget but sadly its one that comes out of the wrong part of the body!

what worrying is someone leaving their job to become a UFO researcher based on this story. I guess that is an unexplained mystery in itself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

apparently whilst they probed him, it is said one of the aliens said 'take that'....

sorry folks couldnt help it

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

i knew them aliens had no taste .................robbie williams indeed although is it advertising space or advertising ......... space,reference to elvis and all that lol

On 11/19/2020 at 3:34 PM, Goodgodno said:

Unfortunately that's not how it works. For example, there are thousands of cold criminal cases with boxes full of physical evidence that are unsolved.

A case with no evidence to support it is called a "story".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Actually the last time I was abducted by a UFO I saw Marty Feldman, Prince Phillip and Julie Andrews in the passenger compartment. Tommy Cooper was piloting the craft and Benny Hill was serving tea in the Captain's Anteroom. It was very pleasant for a bit but then the Aliens in the Medical Department decided I should lie down on the examination table and the next thing you know I had something resembling a cake mixer stuck up my ars with the Aliens all babbling to each other in a language that resembled ancient Mayan to me. Nine months later I delivered a beautiful round headed baby and I named her/him (whatever)Andromeda. That is very unusual because I am a man.