Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown aircraft fires missile in Iran

morpheas

I don't know what that explosion was and I'm certainly not going to speculate. One thing I do know though is that even hitting a couple of sites blindly from a distance is not going to change anything in a positive way. It will just make things more complicated than they are right now for everybody. I think all the BS about making nukes and attacking Iran because of that is just propaganda and an attempt to bring the guys in Tehran to the negotiating table with the Europeans and eventually the Americans from the weakest possible position. The reasons for this are of course the huge natural influences Iran has in many countries in the Middle East, especially the ones under American occupation, and the realization by the West in general and the Americans in particular that without Iran coming along, it's going to be a very long and volatile adventure for them in this region. Let's just hope that everybody understands the need to be patient and thoughtful and not make any hasty decisions out of desperation about a very delicate situation, decisions that might prove to be very costly and that they might regret later when it's too late!

"playing with fire will make you pee in your bed at night"; an old Persian saying!

491156[/snapback]

Drinking 16 pints of beer and 8 whiskys will make you pee your bed at night..an old Scottish saying

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morpheas

• Stellar

• warden

• Babs

Top Posters In This Topic

but alcohol is illegal in Iran, so they dont pee the bed in a drunken state, unless they've been naughty and bought it on the black market.

491173[/snapback]

So is VIOLENCE but they dont mind breaking that rule when it suits them

491175[/snapback]

But violence is in every nation, and I'm sure it's illegal in those nations too.

but alcohol is illegal in Iran, so they dont pee the bed in a drunken state, unless they've been naughty and bought it on the black market.

491173[/snapback]

491175[/snapback]

laugh.gifthumbsup.gif good one.

491175[/snapback]

But violence is in every nation, and I'm sure it's illegal in those nations too.

491182[/snapback]

Not when it comes from your holy book,that is what you are meant to stick to,

i dont think you'll find a country on this planet that doesnt have people ignoring the holy book, whichever one is that is. if everyone did live by their 'holy book' im sure there'd be no need for police, prisons, womens refuges etc

491193[/snapback]

thats the problem with haveing these books ..not much people listen to whats in them any more

give religion a miss and lets all start again with me the leader

Isn't it interesting that the first reports that it was a missile came from the state run tv network of Iran. Then later they denied it? 

Perhaps it was Iran testing weapon out in the desert near their plant. 

Who knows but there seems to be a pattern. Not too long ago N. Korea said that their nuclear technology was only going to be used for peaceful means [i.e. energy source]. Then there is an explosion felt/heard in N. Korea. They come up with some excuse as to what it was then change their story and deny it. Now, suddenly, they announce that they infact DO have a nuclear weapon! 

Right now, all Iran has not done is announce that it actually has a nuclear weapon. If and when it does announce this, all hell will break loose. 

ph34r.gif

490508[/snapback]

Yeah, really! They are all following the same game plan.

zep...aren't you being a boogie man? Are you trying to scare us away from your country? I don't blame you I would do the same thing in your shoes.

491167[/snapback]

I'm trying to tell you that it would be very bad for me and for you and a lot of other people if Iran were attacked, and would also like you to believe that I'm not saying this out of blind nationalism but rather out of concern for the future of democracy and moderation in Iran and many other countries in her neighborhood! unsure.gif Of course I'm not scaring you away from Iran and you're most welcome here to see things for yourself. I'll be more than happy to show you around myself provided you left your guns and nukes at home, Babs! grin2.gif

491175[/snapback]

491182[/snapback]

491189[/snapback]

Are you a scholar on the holy Quran and Islam, if that's what you're talking about? sleepy.gif

Hurrah! Jihad is near!!!

490010[/snapback]

Do you really think a jihad (Holy war ) against the west will succussed. wake up fighting America and her Allies will fail . Love or hate it Americas fire power is to powerful. if Iran or any other country uses an Atomic bomb against America, They will respond with one of there Nukes.... Game Over.

getting a tad touchy there i see, i think athenian was joking. nothing in his/her posts imply he/she supports jihad, unless ive missed something.

491318[/snapback]

I think your right there.....lol

zep...aren't you being a boogie man? Are you trying to scare us away from your country? I don't blame you I would do the same thing in your shoes.

491167[/snapback]

I'm trying to tell you that it would be very bad for me and for you and a lot of other people if Iran were attacked, and would also like you to believe that I'm not saying this out of blind nationalism but rather out of concern for the future of democracy and moderation in Iran and many other countries in her neighborhood! unsure.gif Of course I'm not scaring you away from Iran and you're most welcome here to see things for yourself. I'll be more than happy to show you around myself provided you left your guns and nukes at home, Babs! grin2.gif

491294[/snapback]

I'll show you how far off the beam you are, zep. I don't know of anyone in the US that would visit Iran right now. w00t.gif

Violence is allowed on enemy combatants if the people truly believe jihad is underway. The only thing that is not allowed is when the killing of an innocent non-combatant occurs.

And by who do you mean when you say "them"?

are you referring to muslims in their entirety or just iranians?

Time to elaborate.

Edited by Neosypher

491175[/snapback]

491182[/snapback]

491189[/snapback]

Are you a scholar on the holy Quran and Islam, if that's what you're talking about? sleepy.gif

491304[/snapback]

Didnt think you had to be a scholar Zep when it comes to this

Comonsense i thought ,after all i have been told by many on this site that the holy quron and the people that stick by it denounce Violence

So why not attack them as well with the scholar jibe,or will you only attack a certain few..and we all know who they are yes.gif

Hurrah! Jihad is near!!!

490010[/snapback]

Do you really think a jihad (Holy war ) against the west will succussed. wake up fighting America and her Allies will fail . Love or hate it Americas fire power is to powerful. if Iran or any other country uses an Atomic bomb against America, They will respond with one of there Nukes.... Game Over.

491316[/snapback]

Got agree with you there. yes.gif

Didnt think you had to be a scholar Zep when it comes to this

Comonsense i thought ,after all i have been told by many on this site that the holy quron and the people that stick by it denounce Violence

So why not attack them as well with the scholar jibe,or will you only attack a certain few..and we all know who they are

Well it was you that attacked his religion and the scriptures of his religion.

Why would he attack people who arent talking rubbish?

I'll show you how far off the beam you are, zep. I don't know of anyone in the US that would visit Iran right now

erm maybe thats the problem , yo JEB "ya'll we'll attack them there ayiranians....dunno much bout em but theyre nasty critters all rights " ding da ding da ding dang ding dang ding ding ding.

Perhaps if america engaged with them instead of threatening them we might get somewhere.

Go on spread that sweet smell of freedom.......mmmmmm

erm maybe thats the problem , yo JEB "ya'll we'll attack them  there ayiranians....dunno much bout em but theyre nasty critters all rights "  ding da ding da ding dang ding dang ding ding ding.

Perhaps if america engaged with them instead of threatening them we might get somewhere.

Go on spread that sweet smell of freedom.......mmmmmm

492639[/snapback]

Just spat my coffee over my monitor....thanks wun. thumbsup.gif

( I've got "Duelling Banjos" playing in my head, it will be there all night now).

Hurrah! Jihad is near!!!

490010[/snapback]

491316[/snapback]

Got agree with you there. yes.gif

492633[/snapback]

what if the world turns it back on the u.s. 2005 according to john titor was a decisive year, if he wasn't a hoax, i look forward to seeing how it develops.

The last That I heard was that the Iranian Defense Minister denied that any missile or aircraft was involved. It has been determined that the blast was caused by exploding construction material. huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif