Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown aircraft fires missile in Iran

morpheas

The last That I heard was that the Iranian Defense Minister denied that any missile or aircraft was involved. It has been determined that the blast was caused by exploding construction material.

Lol, where have I heard that before...

Oh yeah! NK!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morpheas

• Stellar

• warden

• Babs

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt think you had to be a scholar Zep when it comes to this

Comonsense i thought ,after all i have been told by many on this site that the holy quron and the people that stick by it denounce Violence

So why not attack them as well with the scholar jibe,or will you only attack a certain few..and we all know who they are

Well it was you that attacked his religion and the scriptures of his religion.

Why would he attack people who arent talking rubbish?

I'll show you how far off the beam you are, zep. I don't know of anyone in the US that would visit Iran right now

erm maybe thats the problem , yo JEB "ya'll we'll attack them there ayiranians....dunno much bout em but theyre nasty critters all rights " ding da ding da ding dang ding dang ding ding ding.

Perhaps if america engaged with them instead of threatening them we might get somewhere.

Go on spread that sweet smell of freedom.......mmmmmm

492639[/snapback]

i did not attack his so called faith bright boy

Why is he not attacking you ,the most rubbish i have heard in my life comes from your gob,you only open up when you have the wee gang around you to pat your back and jump in when you are toiling

Smell fredom....you go tell that to the people of the many countries we are debating about and you would last 5 mins if lucky

People can smell fredom from behind their locked doors,thats where it is safe enough to smell it

i did not attack his so called faith bright boy

Why is he not attacking you ,the most rubbish i have heard in my life comes from your gob,you only open up when you have the wee gang around you to pat your back and jump in when you are toiling

Again why would he attack me? you explain that one too me?

hmmm "so called faith".... thats not a derogatory comment is it ? hahaha

What "wee gang" ? lol

your knickers are in a right twist over that one..

Didnt know i had one. ha ha

Smell fredom....you go tell that to the people of the many countries we are debating about and you would last 5 mins if lucky

yeah im sure the koreans and Iranians would love a few thousand missiles on their doorstops , shock and awe is so sympathetic. lol

warden says:

People can smell freedom from behind their locked doors, that's where it is safe enough to smell it.

This thought just stopped me dead. I was ready to post something funny after reading over the posts, except now I am in a serious mood.

You are so right, warden.

I'll show you how far off the beam you are, zep. I don't know of anyone in the US that would visit Iran right now

or North korea, or Afghanistan, or Iraq, or Syria, the list may well go on.....

491327[/snapback]

I think the only reason many people would stay away from these countries is because the media shows us westerners all the horror stories. I would love to see what Iran is really like. I wouldn't visit Iraq or Afghanistan though but this is only because they are filled with gun toting Americans and Brits antagonising the natives!

To be honest if the Americans keep attacking any country that doesn't agree with them they wont be welcome anywhere!

Zep you have my support when you say we should stop hastling your country and i personally don't think that what you said sounded threatening at all.

I think people should stop attacking Iran. So what if they have a nuclear weapon. If i were a running an Islamic country, I'd want to have some bargaining power especially after witnessing the U.S go on a rampage against the muslim nations, whats next? the buddhists, sikh? Or maybe the other members of the Kyoto agreement (might prevent them trying to get the U.S to sign the agreement, eh?)

As for those of you saying that the Islamic nations wouldn't stand a chance... don't make me laugh! you weren't all so sure of yourselves after 9/11! The world is only now starting to settle down again. What you have to bare in mind is that was a small terrorist organisation, not a unified Islamic nation. Get real.

As a free thinking world we need to be with Iran in order to not fear nuclear attack, not threatening them with double standards. 'we can have one but you can't'. Great foreign policy!

Edited by Solomonkey

So what if they have a nuclear weapon. If i were a running an Islamic country, I'd want to have some bargaining power especially after witnessing the U.S go on a rampage against the muslim nations, whats next?

And an american, or even me, a canadian living in Canada, an ally of the US, would rather the countries that commence their day by chanting "Death to America!" or "Death to the west!" NOT have a nuke.

Granted there are people in these countries that do chant these things, but have you ever been there? have you seen the whole story? When a country such as America wants to show a country in a bad light we are all shown the derogetary things.

Islam is a religion of peace, those that seek to bend the scriptures for their own gain are as bad as the majority of churches in the west, that bend the Bible in order to gain control and wealth.

I am a Brit living in britain and I fear a country with nukes, that wakes up every day with Bush as their president or in a country with nukes that has a Prime minister with his tongue so far up Bush's **** it looks as though he has two tongues (except one is brown).

To be completely honest, Canada, Australia and Holland should be the only countries allowed to have nukes. But what do i know?

Edited by Solomonkey

Granted there are people in these countries that do chant these things, but have you ever been there? have you seen the whole story? When a country such as America wants to show a country in a bad light we are all shown the derogetary things.

Im not talking about the people in the country... I dont care what they say... I'm talking about the government.

Islam is a religion of peace, those that seek to bend the scriptures for their own gain are as bad as the majority of churches in the west, that bend the Bible in order to gain control and wealth.

I am a Brit living in britain and I fear a country with nukes, that wakes up every day with Bush as their president or in a country with nukes that has a Prime minister with his tongue so far up Bush's **** it looks as though he has two tongues (except one is brown).

To be completely honest, Canada, Australia and Holland should be the only countries allowed to have nukes. But what do i know?

494615[/snapback]

Have you ever been to Iran? Have you ever seen what their media tells them about the western world? That Americans eat their own children? That the independent woman of the western world should be raped repeatedly until they submit to the men in their life? I've spoken to a number of people in Iran, and I have gotten a a taste of what their government regulated media tells them about the west. Yes, I agree that American media does a great job of putting certain countries in bad light, but at least we are just omitting the good things rather than making the bad things up.

Because most of these countries, such as Iran, are tightly controlled by their government, the majority of its citizens are poor and uneducated. They hear news from a cafe or from word of mouth.

I don't agree with Bush's policies either, then again I didn't vote for him so it's not really my responsibility what he does. Oh and yes I think that he used religion as well to get into office again, being that he is an Evangelical Christian and that group comprised 75% of the total voter turnout [which was a sad 52% of the American population].

Right now American foreign relations policies make me want to hide under my bed, but we are not the only ones fueling this ridiculous fire.

you obviously fear that the Iranian government have a suicide wish if you think they would use nulclear weapons for anything other than defense. i think even they know the consequences of such actions.

Yes... well, I think even suicide bombers know the consequences of their actions...

yes and im sure the iranian government are full of suicide bombers who have no desire to live their very cushty lives that they do already

I'd bet you'd say the same thing about a suicide bomber a day before he becomes one.

please these suicide bombers are vulnerable, niave people, manipulated into thinking that what they will do will get them VIP entrance into heaven, they dont exist in governments.

Incase you havent heard, Iran is a theocrasy... one where its members open up a day of parliament by chanting "Death to the west."...

Dont want to break up your debate ,but why do i never hear about some one high up strapping bombs to them selfs and doing the biz

do they just give out the orders in the name of &%$%&%$

Dont want to break up your debate ,but why do i never hear about some one high up strapping bombs to them selfs and doing the biz

do they just give out the orders in the name of &%$%&%$

because warden, people high up, have high standards of living and arent willing to give that up. Plus like you said, they are normally the ones encouraging the poor, niave people to commit such acts, they know that they are manipulating these people into getting what they want, they arent about to reverse the roles and become a target themselves.

edit: just look at saddam's once upon a time army and government as examples. none of them as i hear it, were willing to take a bullet for anyone.

494687[/snapback]

So as it seems all around the world the poor sufer from the first day of life to the last day to death

So as it seems all around the world the poor sufer from the first day of life to the last day to death

it does seem to be the ugly way of life sad.gif

494696[/snapback]

I will let yous get on with your debate thumbsup.gif

yeh they dont go around saying ' i dont care we'll die in the process of killing the west.'

the people in the Iranian government live very luxourious lives, not like that of palestianian refugees, they have too much to loose themselves if they were to even act on their words. they want to control their people maybe, but die, they dont.

If someone is devoted enough to his belief that killing himself along with his enemy will get him to heaven... I dont think luxury matters all that much...

They support terrorism in Isreal... They chant out "Death to the west".... Id rather not take the chance that one of them may become suicidal near the end of his life or an otherwise suicide bomber gains control.

so you;d rather attack than live with your paranoia, ok, i dont wish to carry on debating with paranoid people anymore, if you think that way, then so be it, but it is the innocent that will suffer from yours and bush'es fear and paranoia, imo anyway.

Nukes are not a right. Only a very select few people should have nukes. I think the world would have been better with a preemptive strike on Nazi Germany than with WW2. It seems that you, however, seem to think that every country should have a nuke though. Lets give binladen a nuke too... he's not crazy enough to use it.

I dont think I'm the one being paranoid when someone else is always chanting "Death to the west". Iran shouldnt have nukes IMO. No new countries should have nukes. I hope that theres a peaceful way out of it, but if not, I'd support an airstrike against nuclear sites.