Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown aircraft fires missile in Iran

morpheas

i think everyone should hand over their nukes to the UN to dispose of but it aint gonna happen

Actually... I think the UN SHOULD have them... The UN or a more responsible country. But not dispose all of them... keep some of them in order to deter a world war.

america have used them and arent afraid to use them again from the way they talk to the axis of evil countries, i think thats what other countries are afraid of,

WTF are you talking about? The US is far from going around saying they'll nuke everyone. You know that.

i think thats what other countries are afraid of, but i suppose they should just just live with their fears

Isnt that what you're telling me I should do? rolleyes.gif

i think no country should have nukes, not a selected few, nadda, no one, zero.

The problem there is that the nukes also work as a deterrent... so IMO some are needed.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morpheas

• Stellar

• warden

• Babs

Top Posters In This Topic

im telling you that no one should have nukes but as the US are going around pointing their fingers at other countries, basically saying you're next if you dont act on our demands,

Do you realise what their demands are? "STOP TRYING TO GET NUKES!"

these countries are scared,

Well, maybe they should follow the rules? Then maybe they wont be scared.

the US have been the only country in history to use them, so make them the most likely candidate to use them again, they seem to have justifed the use of them on japan without a blink of an eye, and thats scary.

without a blink of an eye? Have you taken a history class? It was a very hard decision! They almost didnt do it.

so you'll understand why Iran being wham bam smack in the middle of Irag and Afghanistan maybe making them or doing some research themselves.

Well, seeing as they're FINE right now, no one is invading them or attacking them unless its BECAUSE of their sponsoring terrorism and developping nukes, no I dont think they have any good reason.

and who would that be aye... canada

Actually, yes, Canada would be a good country.

and so is Iran, you know that......

But Iran is saying "Death to the west" and shouldnt be getting them in the first place.

Edited by Stellar

why so they can make the US's job easier when they decide to take over Iran too?

The US probably wont take over Iran in the first place... and if they do, its only because Iran is trying to get nukes and it supports terror in Isreal. If Iran was a peaceful nation not breaking rules, no matter how much the US WANTED to take it over, it wouldnt be able to.

steller you are full of double standards and rather than sit here listening to why canada and the US have the right to have them, and not some other countries, id rather be pulling my toe nails out.

Im so full of double standards? Comming from you, thats funny. If you'd rather be pulling your toe nails out, go ahead and do it instead of bothering me.

but once they dropped one, they thought oh what the heck, lets drop another. please talk to a wall, you may as well be, im not listening anymore.

No actually they did not think that. Your history is either rusty, or you are deliberatly screwing everything up to make the US look bad because you seem to have a bone to pick with the US.

but it was, and when it was that peaceful nation, the US overthrew the government and put a dictator/shah in power to look after their interests, right......back to pulling out toe nails.

And do you think that is going to happen again right now?

The difference is, back then it was the cold war and the US was fighting for the survival of its ideology, either directly or indirectly. Now, they are not. Invading Canada wouldnt work out for them, just as invading Iran if it were a peaceful nation wouldnt work out.

it doesnt matter what i think, its what the government of Iran thinks that matters

I dont care what the government of Iran thinks. It doesnt MATTER what they think, just like it didnt matter if Hitler thought what he did was for the good of the world or not.

ok, il just go tell them that and while im there il tell them to stop any nuclear developements they're making

Thats what the US and Europe have been doing... it doesnt change that Iran getting nukes is against the "rules"

If it was the us or israel, we would know it.

490440[/snapback]

How would you know ? are you psychic or do you converse with the almighty....lol

490440[/snapback]

How would you know ? are you psychic or do you converse with the almighty....lol

495289[/snapback]

La`bros i cant wait for your reply,hold on to your hat when it comes tongue.gif

zep...aren't you being a boogie man? Are you trying to scare us away from your country? I don't blame you I would do the same thing in your shoes.

491167[/snapback]

I'm trying to tell you that it would be very bad for me and for you and a lot of other people if Iran were attacked, and would also like you to believe that I'm not saying this out of blind nationalism but rather out of concern for the future of democracy and moderation in Iran and many other countries in her neighborhood! unsure.gif Of course I'm not scaring you away from Iran and you're most welcome here to see things for yourself. I'll be more than happy to show you around myself provided you left your guns and nukes at home, Babs! grin2.gif

491294[/snapback]

I'll show you how far off the beam you are, zep. I don't know of anyone in the US that would visit Iran right now. w00t.gif

491325[/snapback]

Are you telling me you actually know more about Iran through the evening news than me who living it day by day and feeling it with every sense in my body Babs? ohmy.gif

I have seen some American tourists in Iran. yes.gif What I haven't seen though is some execution squad waiting for American tourists at Tehran airport! grin2.gif

lol dont be daft zephyr

we all know fox news is more "on the ball" with regards to Iran than ANY Iranian could possibly ever be. haha

Note the sarcasim lol

Edited by wunarmdscissor

So is VIOLENCE but they dont mind breaking that rule when it suits them

491175[/snapback]

But violence is in every nation, and I'm sure it's illegal in those nations too.

491182[/snapback]

Not when it comes from your holy book,that is what you are meant to stick to,

491189[/snapback]

Are you a scholar on the holy Quran and Islam, if that's what you're talking about? sleepy.gif

491304[/snapback]

Didnt think you had to be a scholar Zep when it comes to this

Comonsense i thought ,after all i have been told by many on this site that the holy quron and the people that stick by it denounce Violence

So why not attack them as well with the scholar jibe,or will you only attack a certain few..and we all know who they are yes.gif

492447[/snapback]

Since you were implying that violence is inherent in the Quran, I thought you might know something that I don't! hmm.gif

Whom do you want me to attack and for what exactly? I don't feel at war with anybody and am certainly not in an attack position, just can't stand people making comments about things they don't fully comprehend! hmm.gif

Zep you have my support when you say we should stop hastling your country and i personally don't think that what you said sounded threatening at all.

Thanks for your support! I'm certainly not threatening anyone, it's just that some people think you sound threatening if you say 'hello' to them and you're from Iran! grin2.gif

If you ever happen to be in this neighborhood, please don't hesitate to look me up as I'll be more than happy to help you discover one of the oldest countries in the world! thumbsup.gif

Since you were implying that violence is inherent in the Quran, I thought you might know something that I don't!

theres plenty of violence in the Quran...just as there is a huge amount of violence in the bible, or basically any other holy book out there...

Have you ever been to Iran? Have you ever seen what their media tells them about the western world? That Americans eat their own children? That the independent woman of the western world should be raped repeatedly until they submit to the men in their life?

These statements are nothing more than utter nonsense and big lies designed to spread ignorance! rofl.gif

So is VIOLENCE but they dont mind breaking that rule when it suits them

491175[/snapback]

But violence is in every nation, and I'm sure it's illegal in those nations too.

491182[/snapback]

Not when it comes from your holy book,that is what you are meant to stick to,

491189[/snapback]

Are you a scholar on the holy Quran and Islam, if that's what you're talking about? sleepy.gif

491304[/snapback]

Didnt think you had to be a scholar Zep when it comes to this

Comonsense i thought ,after all i have been told by many on this site that the holy quron and the people that stick by it denounce Violence

So why not attack them as well with the scholar jibe,or will you only attack a certain few..and we all know who they are yes.gif

492447[/snapback]

Since you were implying that violence is inherent in the Quran, I thought you might know something that I don't! hmm.gif

Whom do you want me to attack and for what exactly? I don't feel at war with anybody and am certainly not in an attack position, just can't stand people making comments about things they don't fully comprehend! hmm.gif

495443[/snapback]

And i cant stant so called folk who take a post and try and turn it into some thing to suit their selfs ,that is some thing alot of people dont comprehend

490440[/snapback]

495289[/snapback]

495294[/snapback]

Ok So tell me how would The know if it was the U.S or the Isreali's... if it was a black op no one would take responsibility ?

490440[/snapback]

495289[/snapback]

495294[/snapback]

LMAO...Wats with the "Hold on to your hats" remark Pilgrim you sound just like John Wayne or where you born in a circus ?

Dont want to break up your debate ,but why do i never hear about some one high up strapping bombs to them selfs and doing the biz

do they just give out the orders in the name of &%$%&%$

because warden, people high up, have high standards of living and arent willing to give that up. Plus like you said, they are normally the ones encouraging the poor, niave people to commit such acts, they know that they are manipulating these people into getting what they want, they arent about to reverse the roles and become a target themselves.

edit: just look at saddam's once upon a time army and government as examples. none of them as i hear it, were willing to take a bullet for anyone.

494687[/snapback]

So as it seems all around the world the poor sufer from the first day of life to the last day to death

494695[/snapback]

[/quot

well said.

One credible source, the former Marine and UN-Weapons Inspector scott ritter claims to know, that Bombing Iran in June is signed off!

http://www.rense.com/general63/IRAN.HTM

496550[/snapback]

Scott Ritter is definately not a reliable source. He doesn't hide is anti-war / anti-Bush / anti-American rhetoric. Al-Jazeera loves this guy laugh.gif