Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expert meets world’s most haunted doll

Eldorado

When people come into contact with the Letta Me Out doll they report feeling sick, uneasy and emotional, while animals also begin to act strangely.

Bizarre happenings associated with the doll, along with its eerie looks and presence makes Letta Me Out one of the most haunted objects in the world.

A well-known Australian paranormal investigator, known as Amy's Crypt, came face to face with the 200-year-old doll a few weeks ago when its owner brought it to Adelaide and shared a video on her experience.

Full article at Adelaide Now:Link

• Like 2

Whelp to nobody's surprise, I do believe entities from the spiritual realms can identify and act through a doll. Lovely universe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haven't read the story yet but the title of the post/article invokes images of her shaking the dolls hand and sitting down for a lovely cuppa tea and chat.

Edited by TashaMarie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

https://hellhorror.com/article/8152/Top-Haunted-Dolls-in-the-World.html

Here are some spooky dolls.   In fact, I couldn't stay in this site for long so I didn't get to read all the stories of these dolls, because it gave me the heebie-jeebies.

Here's similar...

19 Places to Find the World's Creepiest Toys

Atlas Obscura

• Like 1

I came back to read the story but it is tell me I have to be a member to read it, anyone else getting the same?

8 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I came back to read the story but it is tell me I have to be a member to read it, anyone else getting the same?

You should clear your browser history/cache.  Some websites let you view articles a couple of times then block you.

Edited by Eldorado

2 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

You should clear your browser hsitory.  Some websites let you view articles a couple of times then block you.

Nope still not letting me I only opened it once to read it but didn't have time.  I may try on a different device.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 3:41 PM, Eldorado said:

Here's similar...

19 Places to Find the World's Creepiest Toys

Atlas Obscura

Hum, not to sound arrogant but i need to post more pix of my junk if that stuff rates "creepiest"

I saw this in a haunted antique store last summer. Although I don't really believe in haunted dolls I still thought it was creepy and wouldn't want that thing my house.

7B8060C0-3DD2-4FBB-A048-AC70A0613492_1_105_c.jpeg

Edited by Love Buzz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Love Buzz said:

I saw this in a haunted antique store last summer. Although I don't really believe in haunted dolls I still thought it was creepy and wouldn't want that thing my house.

7B8060C0-3DD2-4FBB-A048-AC70A0613492_1_105_c.jpeg

I don't know, but there does seem to be something about that doll.