Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
PsiSeeker

Know God implicates death

PsiSeeker

;the title is enough to comment!  The description is who I'm referencing for, as Sam Harris says, use the worlds rather of others than one's own haha.  Somewhere in here my own words resides but that is essentially the motivation for this piece, Freidrich Nietzsche (I am massively enamored by raw Genius, and Raw Genius Nietzsche is claimed to be by Jordan B. Peterson, terrifyingly intelligent!)

: God is actually dead.  The Atheist is right.  The Jew is correct (There is no Jesus, because he was dead, since when you're dead it's a permanent thing.  Nothing more can come of it, no influence, as per the Atheist, hence the Jew doesn't know death is a thing). What does it mean to be dead?  Cessation of brain activity is not enough!  Meditation shows us.  Cessation of the heart BEAT is death, albeit not dead.  And in this death is yo know God is dead.  One either gets it, that is, one either comprehends, or one does not, and if one does not, then that is okay, and if one does, then that's the beginning of fear.  The unknown, which is truthfully what is hidden there by God.  And the first horrendous panic attack many likely experience dying, which is just life for some people haha.  Alas, life is a one up game, and we don't want our favourite one up game, that of God, to suddenly flip on us!  And indeed, it doesn't, however all that exists is hell, and heaven is bare.  The angels fall in our literature!  Even the archangel Metatron walks into hell instead of smashing into it like his brethren fool Lucifer, in so far losing his archangelic status!  God is dead so that if the **** up that is hell claims anything not destined for it then he walks into and out of it, as only he might, and with him the dead with a valence equivalent to He relative to what was awaiting, as the Hindu insists, rebirth, or for the gates of Heaven to finally open, none worthy!  As the angels fall!  And God falls shy!  Haha, there is that even greater than God, as it turns out, Mary Magdalene.  And, as we know, for a man to be called a woman is a terrible insult haha.  Are men women demons and men angels?  This rings not true to the logical sense haha.  Why are women a thing of Venus?  When men are brutish gruff hardcore and menacing?  Mars is so benign in contrast to Venus.  But the one up game that is life is what it is I suppose.  Alas, men are demon and women are angels.  Particularly the Caucasian white collar man of the house, your boss.  He's the biggest demon of all, the most hated individual in the world, the man.  Upon who's shoulders heroes reside!  The great hero trainer, the goat (actually a lamb in disguise of a goat if you ask me, but let's go with goat, greatest of all time!) existed for those men whose father's shoulders try could not stand upon to venture forth and be hero where it matters!  The land of the dreamer!  An enormous portion of our lives!

I think that the reason Nietzsche had such profound insight on God was due to how much of his physical ailments were managed by his subconscious.  Foolishly Jordan B. Peterson supposed his romantic relationships suffering had anything to do with the man himself forgetting what a grim physical life he lead.  That he has romantic relationships at all, following the supposition of survival of the fittest, is miracle enough!1

God is dead!  He claims.  And we suppose his meaning to be one tasting of no longer utilising it as it was meant in its original context.  Nay I say!  Nietzsche meant in the most literal sense God is dead!  Not "God is death" mind you, and I pray (the correct use or prayer, in all its contexts) to convince you that God, too, is death.  We know that God is love.  We know that Mother is another name for love.  We fall from our mother, and as we know from fundamental relativism, our mothers are dead to us, albeit correctly expressed as love.  Love is death, then, by causation, and dead.  When we suppose God what happens?  Truthfully?  On the inside?  We die, our minds blank, when God sounds in the maps of meaning portions of our brain WE feel it.  I would harken a guess that God, in the west, resides in our left hemispheres predominantly and, in the East, the right hemisphere predominantly.  For the hypothesis from where I need to draw evidence for all my outlandish claim, which nevertheless falls not from hypothetical instantiations, but from experience itself.

So what can we say about this grim death business?  If you're an Atheist then "of course!  Once you are dead it's permanent!  It's infinite!  We can suppose Jesus died to convince us of the fact that He is dead!  In so repairing His broken relationship with us, the Atheists, at least!  What came back is a celestial entity that walked among us for some time before turning into little Goku, jumping on his cloud and ****ing off to train with Master Yoshi!  For what else do we expect at the death of God!?  A homogenous continuity of reality?  Nay nay.". And the Christian, "of course God is dead!  What do you think there are living beings in heaven and hell!?  The only question we have is whether or not God is in heaven or hell!  So we know where to aim for for we desire to be with God in our deaths since he's all that we know that orders all this creative bull **** we have to deal with in our lives!"

And who cares about the Jew anyway?  A die hard rationalist from the beginning to the end.  Hitler, as it turns out.  A clarion warning of the danger of having a I.Q. above 115.  But, looking at South Africa, and the state of the world at present, the revenge train as human is as human does is coming strong.  The only question is against what precisely is it that the average I.Q. of 115 is rebelling against!  The answer?  The logical and rational I.Q. 100 of course.  They will bleed rivers of blood, everywhere, just as the Afrikaaner has and does.  Give power to the oppressed and you are royally ****ed.  Forget racism.  Evidence speaks!  Why mention I.Q.?  Because it is the most robust psychometric evidentiary piece in reality.  Existence is full of trash and trashy opinion, just like you upon myself my wary reader.  For you forget, I am just as human as you are and my word falls harder on my person than it does on thee!  There are no Hegelian Dialects!  I harken to warn thee.  I know the way of thy thought for I am ye!  Be wary of wasting time with dialectic that imposes dualism for I love playing the monkey on the other side of the fence (a mere game, and, at games, I excel enormously with a crowning achievement besting the 99.9th percentile!  So if you are not a 1 in 1000 rarity individual where raw competition is concerned as far as my opinion and your know then be warned!  Haha read on!)

Realisation!  Understanding!  Know!  This is all.  Realisation God supposes He's not, a logical fallacy for one has realised.  Understanding God is the plight of the Genius!  Know God is dead.  For our sins he is dead haha.  And what are these great sins of ours?  The archangel Metatron records!  In heaven in hell?  Last time I saw a walk through hell was depicted of this angelic being.  For what sort of place is Hell for God?  Alas, Heaven is a place that supposed to be in Earth, that speaks of the dreadful state of heaven.  Angels don't deserve to die System of a Down (Chop Suey reference) Angels belong in Hell!  They're already dead ye fools.

As I supposed in a previous post on all notes serious.  We are just as dead now as we will be when we're actually dead.  Some suppose death is a state similar to when before we were born.  What supposes that death changed its mind at all?  We must spend great periods of our lives preparing if we are shocked by death for the fear portion of our brains are all that remains to activate as nothing more comes forth in the conscious domain!  And the prep work for this is mostly a dream state.  (A thing not true for me, a significant portion of my childhood was dealing with nothing but ****ing night terrors.  The fear portion of my brain is well and truly ****ing fried dude.  Not that I'm not fearful (I suffer from terrible anxiety if not medicated) but alas.  Anxiety is just as bad as major depression and worse than depression, for reference.  Depression is worse than being quartered alive.

So yes, the question comes, is God in Heaven then or on Earth, for the Christian.  In my opinion?  On Earth.  The gates of heaven are yet to open and the Atheist, even though not stating so much, supposes the Christian earth life is a relic for Hell.  So foolish.  Hell is a 6 foot hole in the ground!  And we can follow this.

To dig a 6 foot hole in the ground is to dig a hole no bigger than 216 cubic foot.  Indeed hell is a 6 foot hole in the ground for what a hellish experience that will be without a tool, and even with a tool, hell on Earth!  A thing already mastered.  And evidence for us made in the image of God.  What else can open and close hell but God?  I wonder.  Truth be told, is anyone truly incorrect?  I feel the only mistake made is frequently met with, correlation does not equal causation.  To imply, your fact upon fact data, even if causal, is nevertheless technically CORRELATED even if with causal implications.  What does this mean?  It means that if all Fish are Human and some Human are Hindu Gods then all Hindu Gods are not necessarily Fish EVEN IF SOME OF THEN ARE!  The correlation for fact data is often confused when the fact is taken stand alone from the context from whence it fell.

1I feel that the ! in dialogue colours the sentence rather than "AURATES" AS THIS MIGHT that actually just means the author is using their speaking voice, not yelling in the slightest.  The band Devildriver has a song with the lyrics "TEACH ME TO WHISPER! WHEN I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!" To whisper is to scream.  Whispering is screaming.  Further, the written word is a louder scream still with the capitalised reading as screaming but is merely the equivalent to the actual voice utility.  The reason I mention this is due to many first time users, when becoming passionate, to all caps the desire they have to be heard without realising that they are now using their speaking voices.  Here online all we do is scream at one another, with our silent word well written.  Haha.

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Can someone translate this for me ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

onlookerofmayhem
1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

PsiSeeker
2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Lord know I've tried to get better at comprehension stuff.  I've had some luck in Quora.  Something within me refuses to edit for second drafts though, not sure why.  I insist on blasting everything through only once.  I know I need about 2 drafts in total for an A+ reading.  Not sure why I don't just do the work hmm