Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Offensive' Fairytale Of New York edited

Eldorado

2 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

You're right. It just makes those left wingers that claim that the BBC is right wing look like extreme Marxists.

Just updated my response  for clarity - I was specifically speaking about the public perception - not those of a select group of employees

Edited by RAyMO

snip ... ^^

Edited by RAyMO

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

Fair point, but I think former employees would have more of an insight into the mindset & diktats of the BBC.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Fair point, but I think former employees would have more of an insight into the mindset & diktats of the BBC.

also a fair point. 

Historically I believe the BBC has been a very good institution certainly one of the better of its type in the world. that it needs to change with the times is true.

However, truthfully I no longer watch the BBC nor any other TV on a regular basis - an odd time for something very specific yes, but generally no. 

very little on TV these days on any station is a must watch. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

also a fair point. 

Historically I believe the BBC has been a very good institution certainly one of the better of its type in the world. that it needs to change with the times is true.

However, truthfully I no longer watch the BBC nor any other TV on a regular basis - an odd time for something very specific yes, but generally no. 

very little on TV these days on any station is a must watch. 

On that we can both agree.:tu:

• Like 1