Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 1897 Greenbriar ghost story

Eldorado

Zona Shue was found dead on her kitchen floor.  A few days later, she named her husband as her killer.

--

Mary Jane Heaster had never warmed to her son-in-law. She didn't like him and felt like there was something off about him. 

After Zona's death, she prayed for her daughter to come to her and tell her side of the story. 

And, according to Mary Jane, Zona did just that. 

Full story at Mamamia: Link

• Like 3

Interesting story. I have heard other stories of the dead coming back to give verifiable important information to a loved one. Hopefully Zona then found peace in the afterlife.

And I used to think the dead tell no tales!

Edited by papageorge1

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Interesting story. I have heard other stories of the dead coming back to give verifiable important information to a loved one. Hopefully Zona then found peace in the afterlife.

And I used to think the dead tell no tales!

This is a movie called Voice From The Grave: Crimes Of Passion.   It's based on a true story about a woman who was brutally murdered, and the killer set the body on fire to try to hide the evidence.   The spirit of the victim entered the body of a woman and spoke through her to the woman's husband.   Eventually the murderer was convicted and the victim found peace.   Good movie.   It's about an hour and 25 minutes long.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 1