Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone want to give me a reading?

Xzenox

So I'm going through some of the darkest times of my entire life now and just kind of at the end of my rope here again and could really use any insight or answers if their are any for me out there. Only cool thing about this year and also absolutely horrifying yet fascinating experience was I encountered an otherworldly object and saw some stuff I can't really explain but now I know their really is things out their yet I'm not so certain at this point they are benevolent or good things so I really don't recommend anyone go looking for it and don't go camping alone! I survived my encounter i think by the grace of God but also I'm just so lost and have lost my faith and purpose. Whats the point? Anyways, if you have anything to tell me or say for me, then please do. Thank you. 

My birthday is 02-22-92 and my first name is Houston. Attached a recent face pic too. That's all I'm giving you. I think most people lie and pray on the gullible which maybe I am right now but I do believe their are some folks really out their who have been able to tap into the other world and can be insightful here. 

IMG_20201102_160142_742.jpg

Edited by Xzenox
Spelling corrections
  • Sad 1

Here, have a reading from Hamlet:

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.--Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd!” 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aww, that's a good one. Thanks for that. Does the world really need any more poets though? The greatest have already come. What's left to do really? Except watch this life and maybe entire human race die away. Whats worth living for these days? What is the point of my life here. Or maybe I'm just at the end of a long time coming sinking ship and the key is to go down gracefully and maybe just out of irony and spite with a laugh and smile on my face cause it's finally over! I dunno. I always wanted truth and answers. But the older I get and the more I see, the more I realize every day that slips away from me that I don't really know anything and I probably never will and truth is a fools game. One you can never really win cause this world isn't mean for answers. It isn't heaven or hell. So again, whats the point?  Why should I care about a future in a world that's never cared for me. And if its a purpose from God I'm suppose to have then I'm all ears. The way I see it right now though. That's Jesus job to save this world. He doesn't need me to do anything. I dunno anymore, I'm disappointed in my life. I always thought all my pain and tragedies would someday amount up to something and it be almost like Disney maybe and there be a happy ending but who the **** am I to even think I deserve a happy ending when their are so many more out there far more worthy and needy then me. It's not fair, it's not right, and I don't know if this world is honestly even worth saving but thats not my call either. I have a good heart honestly, I always cared deeply of others and was always quick to forgive others and want to help them out but I can't say people have felt that way for me or done so. Spent a life it feels of such isolation and estranged from the human race. It's hard to really get anything anymore and now hope is very slim to none these days. Someone have any answers out there for me? My life is just ****in weird. Sigh.

Edited by Xzenox
Spelling corrections
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Xzenox said:

Aww, that's a good one. Thanks for that. Does the world really need any more poets though?

Yes. Yes we do. More explorers of the heart and the infinite of thr human soul and fewer killers, both criminal and uniformed, would improve the species no end.

The greatest have already come.

Every new writer is the greatest to someone.

What's left to do really?

Everything you haven’t done yet. Just because someone else has done it, doesn’t meant you can’t. 

Except watch this life and maybe entire human race die away.

Everything ends in it’s time, no need to hurry it up.

Whats worth living for these days? What is the point of my life here. Or maybe I'm just at the end of a long time coming sinking ship and the key is to go down gracefully and maybe just out of irony and spite with a laugh and smile on my face cause it's finally over!

dude, we came in kicking and screaming, might as well go out the same way. Rage, rage against the dying of the light ....

I dunno. I always wanted truth and answers.

Can’t help ya there chief, truth and answers are for us to find for ourselves.

But the older I get and the more I see, the more I realize every day that slips away from me that I don't really know anything and I probably never will

GOOD! less reason to worry about what you know or don’t know then. Go eat some ice cream and watch cartoons.

and truth is a fools game. One you can never really win cause this world isn't mean for answers. It isn't heaven or hell. So again, whats the point?  Why should I care about a future in a world that's never cared for me. And if its a purpose from God I'm suppose to have then I'm all ears. The way I see it right now though. That's Jesus job to save this world. He doesn't need me to do anything. 

yes He does, He needs you to be you, here and now. Just because you don’t see your purpose, doesn’t mean He doesn’t have one for you.

I dunno anymore, I'm disappointed in my life. I always thought all my pain and tragedies would someday amount up to something and it be almost like Disney maybe and there be a happy ending but who the **** am I to even think I deserve a happy ending when their are so many more out there far more worthy and needy then me. It's not fair, it's not right,

Death and endings are neither fair nor unfair, they’re just endings. All sentences have them, just a point to stop and take stock. When we go on to meet our end and with it the hope of meeting our Creator we’ll take stock. We’ll pause, and like sentences .... start a new one afterwards. 

and I don't know if this world is honestly even worth saving but thats not my call either. I have a good heart honestly, I always cared deeply of others and was always quick to forgive others and want to help them out but I can't say people have felt that way for me or done so. Spent a life it feels of such isolation and estranged from the human race. It's hard to really get anything anymore and now hope is very slim to none these days. Someone have any answers out there for me? My life is just ****in weird. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Xzenox  Hi Houston, It is a pleasure to meet you.  I am going to do a Tarot reading for you.  I chose my Celestial Tarot to read from.  FTR, I do not think of myself as psychic but rather I operate from a place of knowledge and intuition intersecting.

Without further adieu,      According to your birth date and numerology you are in the Sun Sign of Aquarius, (Masculine... FTR, The Water Bearers were always Male).  Aquarius is a fixed signed which tells me you are stubborn and do not like Change.  You have a heart for your tribe and you are a warrior on their behalf.    Your life path number is 7.  Seven is representative of the sacred geometry of the square and the triangle; this emblem is found over the heart of the Angel of Temperance, this card shall be your significator.    Your significator represents you virtually, like an avatar.  It tells me you are in essence a healer, a living breathing alchemist, You are deeply spiritual and otherworldly, one foot here keeping you grounded with the other foot connected to something far far away in another dimension, or even as close as self-awareness in your deep Subconscious... which connects you ancestrally and to other incarnations, a tribe that goes way back.      You actually have a very clear path/purpose.  I would say you have a great desire to walk in what I and others call Christ-Consciousness (A state of deep love, compassion, and protectiveness of others, of Gaia, of Humanity).  Do you see the sun rays at the end of the path on the Temperance card?  It is actually an aura of brilliant light surrounding a Crown, and the easter Lillies suggests familiarity with Life, Death, and Rebirth, a starting over if you will.    Which is really interesting because on your first drawn card,     [ The Four of Cups... emotion, water, subconscious ]     is ruled by Scorpio (matters of Life, Death, Rebirth and sexuality) and Pluto (The bad boy of planets... like sitting on a volatile compressed Jack in the Box), and BTW, this is the predominate feature of this change over we are collectively experiencing from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.  Child hood **** is rising up like a percolator... so beware!    [ Two of Wands]  in the center is about you and your twin flame. It is in Aries, so like a mirror you could say, two peas in a pod.  This may suggest you have a deep relationship with another man, at the very least, in your current situation.    And last, The Magician, Numero Uno, #1 The Magician in this deck is represented by the Great Hermes himself, and the epitome of Masculinity, also known as the Winged Mercury (Gemini- the Twins ) of intellect and Communication and Virgo (the Record Keeper who internally loves and cares deeply about humanity... another Aquarius trait).  I'm not surprised that @Sir Wearer of Hats quoted to you from Hamlet.  

So all that said, let me see if I can put this together for you:

You are in a place of trying to chose, to make a decision, a significant life decision, an emotional decision, and that from options you are not all that crazy about.  Your choices circle around someone very close to you, and I would declare the someone to be a very masculine person.  You feel a lot of heat in regard to this person, and also perhaps Protectiveness.  You are all too aware that you can either burn the house down (warrior energy) or draw all (your tribe) around you to your Hearth, the latter requiring right communication and being based in self confidence.     To thine own self be true.

~ Peggy aka Moonchaser

PS. Please Houston, let me know how this resonates with you and if I can clarify anything else in regard to this reading.

image.jpeg

Edited by Peggy aka Moonchaser
  • Like 2

So, I think I would like to elaborate on Aquarius,    about Water in particular.        In your reading Houston;             @Xzenox                  Fire is at the heart of this reading,  (The Fire Starter is the Seed).   flanked by four pitchers of Water.    Life giving beautiful water,               four being the number of stability,               a Virgo/Taurus kind of Kundalini.      In masculinity ....            Fire is in the Belly,                             yet Aquarius is an AIR SIGN.                Your mind...    Your mental words need to recognize that the feminine energy should always precede and over-see the direction of  the Masculine energy.   (Otherwise the only way we would solve things is by the  SWORD (Which, BTW, is our WORD!)        Just as #3 is the Empress, followed by #4 The Emperor,                So is/as/does  the Emperor reflecting REASON...                                                    [[[[[Which, is also where Temperance comes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         Standing in the Water and remaining GROUNDED at the same time, is your deep Conscious leading the way.]]]]]]]].  

... have  REASON  always Precede  SPIRITUALITY,  #5.  as the next card the Hierophantwho quite simply represents our spirituality!                          But Spirituality, does not ever trump REASON in sane people,  ever.        lol... think Jamestown!        (. therefore meaning to never cancel out REASON!!!).                Are you getting what I'm laying down?    The Masculine energy in.      the twin flame/Gemini  ASPECT ,    which could be:

Brother, Father, Lover, Friend, Bro-mance, mentor, Spirit Guide, like Shaman/hierophant.  Clearly it is an important relationship in this spread.

So  back to Water and Fire.  This spread is telling you your first important focus at this time is to be in FLOW. (You are an Aquarian, this should be quite natural to your nature;       in flow with the nurturing aspect of life (some call this The Goddess energy).  She  the Feminine Energy of the Cosmos, is aligned with GAIA,      the mother,         our Mother.        Remember she is SOPHIA, wisdom (the Water in the Pitchers.     She seeks the inner paradigm of the Sacred Dance,      where as, Hermes' energy is outward.       Hermes, her Consort, the God of Fire, showing up in            

Aries (The God of War,) is her perfect and self-assured companion.  He presents CLARITY. which works very well with REASON. 

But For You, Houston, She is here as Temperance to Your Warrior.  This, meta-physically, is higher Thant a warning,  it is a condition, an illumination to The Fire in the Belly,  it is calling you to BE Temperate!!!!  Hedge your fire to your Hearth, and all will be well.  

Allow the sense of FLOW to be your guide, see the Light, be the Light.  You are a shining human being Mr. Houston, always play to that!   Oh, I almost forgot, See the yellow square of paper on the right corner of my computer?  We ll it says:  Four Powers of the Magician.  to know, to dare, to will, to be silent.

PS Don't be surprised if I come back after a time and post again.  That's called being in the FLOW!  BTW, Along the bottom of my computer is a faint picture of my son, kissing his son on the forehead,  who is also a Child of  Aquarius, a guitar playing, peace loving hippie, hard working bloke, like yourself I suspect. 

~Moonchaser

On 11/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, Xzenox said:

Only cool thing about this year and also absolutely horrifying yet fascinating experience was I encountered an otherworldly object and saw some stuff I can't really explain but now I know their really is things out their yet I'm not so certain at this point they are benevolent or good things so I really don't recommend anyone go looking for it and don't go camping alone! I

I usually tell people in the state of mind you have expressed to get outside and get some sunshine, but it sounds like you do get outside.  it also sounds like you spend too much time alone.  One thing you said about camping alone reminded me of Mike Clelland, who writes books and has a podcast.  He has had a lot of experiences camping alone and you might find his pod casts or books interesting.  I hope you find your way out of the dark place you are in.  Another person that came to mind is Whitley Strieber, because his experiences started out terrifying.  Somehow he has found a way to reconcile that.  Have you posted your experience on the forum?  

• Like 1

I thought I was suppose to be a Pisces? I am gonna be honest I don't really buy into this astrology or card stuff to much. Why don't these things just come directly to the source itself? Why do we need these cards or how do these people know how to read the stars. I dunno. And by the way I'm not gay. I never had a father though or a mother. My parents dipped out when I was only 3. My life has felt sort of like an ironic joke or cursed altogether. Almost like a battle of good and evil forces always at play and im suppose to make up my mind about something or seriously expect me to become like christ? There's no way in hell I could live up to that. I'm to broken down now, and my faith and hope is lost these days. I keep saying that one day, all this ****ing **** is gonna mean something. I've been to hell and back frankly so many times that I must admit it even bores me. I always did like Jesus though. And ever since I was a kid I have been scared and also fascinated by aliens. It's weird to know they are here yet still don't know if thats a good thing. I guess my biggest question right now is can anyone tell me if my life is over now or is it going to actually be ok again and I still have a chance at a brighter future? My whole life has been pretty sad and very lonely. My ex girlfriend broke my heart completely in such a terrible way as well. I don't know what to trust or who I can trust anymore. Sometimes I don't even trust myself. It's pretty ****ed up. I need help and I know that to but there's no one there to help me anymore and I've seen plenty of professionals and they all were pretty useless to be honest and I think now im pretty certain this a spiritual battle now and I have to do it on my own because regardless of my efforts not to be alone I never can relate or find anyone who gets me or understands me. 

• Haha 1

We live these lives everyday but they just feel like lies and charades. Actors on a stage, playing the roles, going through all the motions, yet does anyone really actually know anything or can? Is truth just a total pipe dream and all we can strive for is to find some peace in the mad amounts of noise and chaos all around us? How do I know what to trust anymore now that I know I can't trust my heart nor my mind because both have led me astray so many times. What can I trust then and where do I go? Where's my home? 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Xzenox said:

I am gonna be honest I don't really buy into this astrology or card stuff to much.

I'm wondering why you asked for a reading then? Peggy was dead accurate with my reading, she gave you one and it wouldn't hurt to thank her. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with it, we've all been there.

• Thanks 2

@Xzenox and @openozy  Hi guys!  Openozy thank you for those lovely words above!   It is true that Xzenox showed an ungrateful streak that may be one of the things he needs to work on in regard to a relationship.  Haha!!! Never-the-less,                                                     Xzenox I I find your myriad philosophical questions above absolutely tantalizing!!   I think I can LIGHT some of that up 

first, I'm going to go       RE-read                this entire thread, including the 2-post tarot reading I did for you.   Haha.           I slept last night and I'm in a good mood........................ so I'm gonna try to help you out brother.

FTR, Hamlet did make some great points!  

• Thanks 2

On 11/19/2020 at 10:30 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Here, have a reading from Hamlet:

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.--Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd!”   @Xzenox @openozy

FTR, Hamlet did make some great points!!  @Sir Wearer of Hats

This is going to come piecemeal my brothers but let's start with this quote from our boy Houston, 28 yo looks like about 35.

You, Houston are somewhat correct saying Pisces, when in fact your sun is in Aquarius. (2-22-1992)     Your eyes alone scream Pisces, a very Atlantean vibe.    But alas, you passed over the cusp all the way the day before!  You are indeed Aquarian.  You were born to work physically, water and earth are married.  The Water Bearer was fanatically fit... that does not quite fit you, though it should.  You are handsome in a gruff sort of way.  That shirt looks like yo slept in it.  Did your X take this picture?  No, on closer inspection, I can see it is a selfie.  Okay, not everybody has an entourage.  Your Your floating in Water astrology suggests you have an excellent memory.  Is that true?  Houston, please dear, if you were a fish, what kind would you be?  That is a rhetorical question?  For you alone.  

So to quote you Houston, "....and the Key is to go down gracefully and maybe just out of irony ,and spite, with a laugh and smile on my face, cause it is finally over!  I dunno.  I always wanted truth and answers...."

I just re-read @Sir Wearer of Hats post to you Houston.  A sounder voice I have nar read.  

And Houston, no parents?  You must have been raised by Wolves, you lucky dog.  I say that in all respect of the Wolf.

Even Hell now bores you!!!!^_^   So, buddy, tell us something you have cared about, liked, pursued, embodied, or created.  Then we'll take a harder look at your statement.

You said you wanted Truth and Answers;  here it is Good Buddy:  Your X girlfriend didn't do ****.  You are your problem my dear.  

Dude!!!!!!  I'm looking at your astrology and I can't believe I talking to the same human.  Dude, You have 4 planets in Capricorn.  You are living in the deep dark side of the pool...why????????   Mercury in Aquarius is your soft spot and that's a good thing.  But a Capricorn takes there responsibility very seriously.  You have 4 planets in Capricorn, which is the 10th house, so for the past three months you have been going through some very vaporous times,  work, career, and money.  4 is all about work, career, money, stability, structure.  Your moon is in Capricorn which is why you are so stoic!  Come down off that mountain brother.  Spend some serious time working on yourself, then you will miraculously see life from a much prettier view.  

I haven't even read my Tarot reading for you yet!  That is next!

Okay, Houston, I said you have a very clear path... I was obviously quite wrong on that because apparently you have no path at all.

A life Path number of 7.  7 is the Seeker.              Sometimes, the Seeker becomes the Finder, becomes the Hermit, Becomes the Magician, becomes the Wanderer. You are all those things but you Flow too much.  You have to find a way to BALANCE your watery nature, You need something to seriously ground you.  I said your Avatar Temperance speaks to you being a Healer.  Right or Wrong?  Don't be a *****... go way back.  Healer or no????  I said you have a desire for Christ-Conscious-ness,, you spoke about Christ - in the form of JESUS  - several times.

No wonder I drew 2 of Wands as your central card of three.  The Little Fire Starter.  does that seem to fit?  What little fires have you started????  You say you are not trying to make a serious emotionally-charged decision, Yet your entire diatribe was about should or should you not end your 'miserable-life'.  Hmmmm.  Personally, I think you should end your Miserable-Life and start living your Awesome Feeling Life.  ~Hugs to you brother.  I'm out!

13 hours ago, Xzenox said:

I guess my biggest question right now is can anyone tell me if my life is over now or is it going to actually be ok again and I still have a chance at a brighter future?

If you are still breathing and you have choices then your life is not over.  You are the one who gets to choose if you have a chance at a brighter future.  Your past, what others do or have done to you, who your parents were, are not what defines you, it is your choices that define you.   You do your best in the moment and when you know better you do better.  Hang in there.   Find someone you can talk to face to face about your fears, hopes and dreams, your demons and what ever is on your mind.  Don't trust everyone, but find someone you can trust.

I know all that I wrote is just words.  I have never been where you are now, but a few on this forum have.  I hope you can find help to sift through everything so that you can make clear headed choices.  (that includes what you think, not just what you do)

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Xzenox said:

I thought I was suppose to be a Pisces?

PIsces birthdate sign is Feb19 to March 20;  I think Peggy was talking about the cards she was reading.

• Thanks 1

@Desertrat56  You are correct while my source was incorrect.  My apologies.  Aquatint's is Jan to Feb. Pisces Feb to March.  Like I said, He certainly has Piscean eyes.  A lot of water in his astrology and cards, except for the 2 of Wands.  It goes without saying Pisces are very deep, and tend to the darker water.      Sorry, ~Moonchasser

129315485_10218559717531329_2748830252234768249_n.jpg

• Like 1

@Peggy aka Moonchaser I have found that Pices men are more unstable because of the extreme emotions and men are not taught to deal with their emotions in our society, it makes them very difficult to be around and causes feelings of distrust because of their instability.   I wish our society would speed up it's changes to how children are trained emotionally, and get rid of the stereo types that women are emotional and me aren't.  When I was a kid, because of a Pisces dad and an Aquairian mom, I thought the jokes in the I Love Lucy shows were when Lucy was crying and Ricky had to fix things, because that looked like opposite world to me.   If little boys were allowed to express their emotions and talk about them it would make everyone get along a lot better, on the other side if women were allowed to be direct when stating their needs that would remove another layer of Bull****.  

Well, enough of the social commentary.  In the end we are all our own worst enemy so any changes have to start with the way we think @Xzenox

okay look what im saying is a big term of philosophy your demons im guessing that your bad behavior or problems with stuff it can only get better if you just accept you only live this life once i mean you could live multiple lives but this one once so just be okay with yourself im guessing you've drove family and maybe friends away with your so called demons or maybe there still there there just punishing you and your relationship is bad and when things start to look up you do something bad or something bad happens to you but im not sure how accurate i am right now cause i haven't seen a picture of you or heard your voice [ect] anyway if you wanna continue this just leave a reply saying you wanna continue.

• Confused 1

oh and i think you hate the way society cant fix somethings cause they don't have enough effort and you want more freedom to do things

• Confused 1

On 12/9/2020 at 5:13 AM, buer5337 said:

okay look what im saying is a big term of philosophy your demons im guessing that your bad behavior or problems with stuff it can only get better if you just accept you only live this life once i mean you could live multiple lives but this one once so just be okay with yourself im guessing you've drove family and maybe friends away with your so called demons or maybe there still there there just punishing you and your relationship is bad and when things start to look up you do something bad or something bad happens to you but im not sure how accurate i am right now cause i haven't seen a picture of you or heard your voice [ect] anyway if you wanna continue this just leave a reply saying you wanna continue.

Yes please continue. I think yours is more interesting then the others. I do sort of feel damned if I do and damned if I don't per say. I did post a picture by the way. First post. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 7:20 AM, Desertrat56 said:

@Peggy aka Moonchaser I have found that Pices men are more unstable because of the extreme emotions and men are not taught to deal with their emotions in our society, it makes them very difficult to be around and causes feelings of distrust because of their instability.   I wish our society would speed up it's changes to how children are trained emotionally, and get rid of the stereo types that women are emotional and me aren't.  When I was a kid, because of a Pisces dad and an Aquairian mom, I thought the jokes in the I Love Lucy shows were when Lucy was crying and Ricky had to fix things, because that looked like opposite world to me.   If little boys were allowed to express their emotions and talk about them it would make everyone get along a lot better, on the other side if women were allowed to be direct when stating their needs that would remove another layer of Bull****.  

Well, enough of the social commentary.  In the end we are all our own worst enemy so any changes have to start with the way we think @Xzenox

bull****. You don't think I drank that kool-aid once or twice already myself? That sounds far to entitled to believe for my taste. It's not always just the way we think or believing with all our hearts that nice thinks will happen to us and Yada Yada Yada. I don't think you really understand. That's fine. But move along now.

On 12/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@Desertrat56  You are correct while my source was incorrect.  My apologies.  Aquatint's is Jan to Feb. Pisces Feb to March.  Like I said, He certainly has Piscean eyes.  A lot of water in his astrology and cards, except for the 2 of Wands.  It goes without saying Pisces are very deep, and tend to the darker water.      Sorry, ~Moonchasser

129315485_10218559717531329_2748830252234768249_n.jpg

Peggy you seem like a pretty nice lady. Someone I could probably appreciate and to all you folks that got all heated over my sincere thoughts and questions. Well I'm not sorry for speaking my mind. Which I promise came with no intent of attacking or belittle others or their own beliefs. They were just sincere questions. I find it rather amusing though how the so called enlightened can be so quick to judge and make assumptions. Let me ask you something. How are you so absolutely certain you are right? I've met so many folks who latch on to all these beliefs and what not spiritual trends and cards and they all need to be so right and special it seems they don't seem very concerned in my opinion about the actual truth but instead the fantasy they are acting out for themselves and others. But ultimately I guess if they are happy that way then who am I to say its wrong? It's not like I'm a very happy soul or my life has amounted to very much. The thing is every man needs a purpose right? I lost my purpose. I don't have kids or family or people that would miss me or care if I was dead tomorrow. I'm going through the motions but for what? I'm utterly hopelessly alone and defeated inside. It's not really enough to live for ones self is it? To what end and what purpose does that really give someone in the end. I hate this lonely life yet if I try and change it then things only seem to get worse. Cards are once again stacked against me. Once again I'm trapped in a cage, and it never ****in ends. Whether its my fault or the world just throws another karmic **** my way. It just seems so ****in boring and exhausting to keep up this life. Is there a way out of here or is this my end? 

On 12/6/2020 at 9:51 AM, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@Xzenox and @openozy  Hi guys!  Openozy thank you for those lovely words above!   It is true that Xzenox showed an ungrateful streak that may be one of the things he needs to work on in regard to a relationship.  Haha!!! Never-the-less,                                                     Xzenox I I find your myriad philosophical questions above absolutely tantalizing!!   I think I can LIGHT some of that up 

first, I'm going to go       RE-read                this entire thread, including the 2-post tarot reading I did for you.   Haha.           I slept last night and I'm in a good mood........................ so I'm gonna try to help you out brother.

FTR, Hamlet did make some great points!  

Ungrateful? Why should I be grateful? Is sparing some thoughts and words on a person demand some sort of red carpet to be laid out and rose petals to be given upon your graceful presence.  Honestly I only responded one time compared to the many I received here before responding once again. Honestly it's like you need it more then I do? Maybe you should be grateful yourself since you expect that from me? ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked