Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone want to give me a reading?

Xzenox

7 hours ago, Xzenox said:

Ungrateful? Why should I be grateful? Is sparing some thoughts and words on a person demand some sort of red carpet to be laid out and rose petals to be given upon your graceful presence.  Honestly I only responded one time compared to the many I received here before responding once again. Honestly it's like you need it more then I do? Maybe you should be grateful yourself since you expect that from me? ;) 

yeah what the hell were meant to be helping this guy not going you owe me one or your lucky jeez guys and some of your readings arent what hes asking hes asking about his current citiaton not about the planets of whatever i mean i respect all forms of it but were meant to be helping him jeez

On 11/20/2020 at 5:49 AM, Xzenox said:

Aww, that's a good one. Thanks for that. Does the world really need any more poets though? The greatest have already come. What's left to do really? Except watch this life and maybe entire human race die away. Whats worth living for these days? What is the point of my life here. Or maybe I'm just at the end of a long time coming sinking ship and the key is to go down gracefully and maybe just out of irony and spite with a laugh and smile on my face cause it's finally over! I dunno. I always wanted truth and answers. But the older I get and the more I see, the more I realize every day that slips away from me that I don't really know anything and I probably never will and truth is a fools game. One you can never really win cause this world isn't mean for answers. It isn't heaven or hell. So again, whats the point?  Why should I care about a future in a world that's never cared for me. And if its a purpose from God I'm suppose to have then I'm all ears. The way I see it right now though. That's Jesus job to save this world. He doesn't need me to do anything. I dunno anymore, I'm disappointed in my life. I always thought all my pain and tragedies would someday amount up to something and it be almost like Disney maybe and there be a happy ending but who the **** am I to even think I deserve a happy ending when their are so many more out there far more worthy and needy then me. It's not fair, it's not right, and I don't know if this world is honestly even worth saving but thats not my call either. I have a good heart honestly, I always cared deeply of others and was always quick to forgive others and want to help them out but I can't say people have felt that way for me or done so. Spent a life it feels of such isolation and estranged from the human race. It's hard to really get anything anymore and now hope is very slim to none these days. Someone have any answers out there for me? My life is just ****in weird. Sigh.

i know how you feel in a certain sense when i was younger i wanted to fly airplanes but modern day with all its licenses classes good grades made me give up on it and there isn't any worth in living but that also means you can enjoy it in a sense cause you can make others believe there is and ive had my fair share of tragedies but you just got be okay with your self your problems and don't think you haven't won in this world cause no one has theres no achievement where meant to have when were born winning at lifes is winning at are goals i was always the happy messer arounder in my friends group cause a lot of them had life problems and i did to but the reason why i decided that i would be like that around them is to try and make them laugh and be happy even if i didn't feel that way  and im willing to help you no matter how long it takes

On 12/6/2020 at 7:02 AM, Xzenox said:

I thought I was suppose to be a Pisces? I am gonna be honest I don't really buy into this astrology or card stuff to much. Why don't these things just come directly to the source itself? Why do we need these cards or how do these people know how to read the stars. I dunno. And by the way I'm not gay. I never had a father though or a mother. My parents dipped out when I was only 3. My life has felt sort of like an ironic joke or cursed altogether. Almost like a battle of good and evil forces always at play and im suppose to make up my mind about something or seriously expect me to become like christ? There's no way in hell I could live up to that. I'm to broken down now, and my faith and hope is lost these days. I keep saying that one day, all this ****ing **** is gonna mean something. I've been to hell and back frankly so many times that I must admit it even bores me. I always did like Jesus though. And ever since I was a kid I have been scared and also fascinated by aliens. It's weird to know they are here yet still don't know if thats a good thing. I guess my biggest question right now is can anyone tell me if my life is over now or is it going to actually be ok again and I still have a chance at a brighter future? My whole life has been pretty sad and very lonely. My ex girlfriend broke my heart completely in such a terrible way as well. I don't know what to trust or who I can trust anymore. Sometimes I don't even trust myself. It's pretty ****ed up. I need help and I know that to but there's no one there to help me anymore and I've seen plenty of professionals and they all were pretty useless to be honest and I think now im pretty certain this a spiritual battle now and I have to do it on my own because regardless of my efforts not to be alone I never can relate or find anyone who gets me or understands me. 

im not going to be like a professional helper im gonna be like a a person who actually cares unlike proffesionals helper and you have a lot to i've for maybe you can help homeless people by giving them food or asking them what is one thing you want for christmas and buying it for them thats what i do and 3 of them are friends with me now i also sit down with them and talk to them i feel like and i kinda know how you feel with the parents thing one of them got put in jail  when i was 4 and when they were released the other parent didn't let me see them alot of my family hate me cause im reckless and made a few mistakes and i hanged out with people who i shouldn't have even though there was nothing wrong with the people i hanged out with but yeah its not over for you kay

11 hours ago, Xzenox said:

bull****. You don't think I drank that kool-aid once or twice already myself? That sounds far to entitled to believe for my taste. It's not always just the way we think or believing with all our hearts that nice thinks will happen to us and Yada Yada Yada. I don't think you really understand. That's fine. But move along now.

I didn't say anything about believing anything, what I said is we are our own worst enemy and the way we think is what causes that. 

You, especially, are a good example of that.  

Yes, I have bias about Pisces men, I have never met one who was stable and it all boils down to the way our society reacts to emotion and teaches children in relation to it.  

It is bad training and you as an adult have to recognize what works for you and what doesn't.  Changing the way you think is possible and necessary for all adults.  And it has nothing to do with "the power of positive thought", it has everything to do with self responsibility.  Turn your attention to what you are thinking that causes you to say something that causes a woman to slap you.  Cause and effect starts with a thought acted on.  Everyone is responsible for the way they think.  If you were taught to think a certain way and that gets you in trouble then as an adult you have to recognize it and decide whether you want to change it or accept the consequences.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buer5337 said:

yeah what the hell were meant to be helping this guy not going you owe me one or your lucky jeez guys and some of your readings arent what hes asking hes asking about his current citiaton not about the planets of whatever i mean i respect all forms of it but were meant to be helping him jeez

He was given information, it is up to him to accept it or not.  He chose not to accept it, however, he asked and received so a thank you is considered the proper response, whether it is meant or not.   The world and society have not changed that much, though I think a lot of milenials have not been taught how to function in society.  Maybe that is your problem with this.  And by the way, gratitude is an important part of learning to be ok and navigate the world as an adult.  If you haven't gotten to that yet, you will.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Xzenox said:

Peggy you seem like a pretty nice lady. Someone I could probably appreciate and to all you folks that got all heated over my sincere thoughts and questions. Well I'm not sorry for speaking my mind. Which I promise came with no intent of attacking or belittle others or their own beliefs. They were just sincere questions. I find it rather amusing though how the so called enlightened can be so quick to judge and make assumptions. Let me ask you something. How are you so absolutely certain you are right? I've met so many folks who latch on to all these beliefs and what not spiritual trends and cards and they all need to be so right and special it seems they don't seem very concerned in my opinion about the actual truth but instead the fantasy they are acting out for themselves and others. But ultimately I guess if they are happy that way then who am I to say its wrong? It's not like I'm a very happy soul or my life has amounted to very much. The thing is every man needs a purpose right? I lost my purpose. I don't have kids or family or people that would miss me or care if I was dead tomorrow. I'm going through the motions but for what? I'm utterly hopelessly alone and defeated inside. It's not really enough to live for ones self is it? To what end and what purpose does that really give someone in the end. I hate this lonely life yet if I try and change it then things only seem to get worse. Cards are once again stacked against me. Once again I'm trapped in a cage, and it never ****in ends. Whether its my fault or the world just throws another karmic **** my way. It just seems so ****in boring and exhausting to keep up this life. Is there a way out of here or is this my end? 

16 hours ago, Xzenox said:

Ungrateful? Why should I be grateful? Is sparing some thoughts and words on a person demand some sort of red carpet to be laid out and rose petals to be given upon your graceful presence.  Honestly I only responded one time compared to the many I received here before responding once again. Honestly it's like you need it more then I do? Maybe you should be grateful yourself since you expect that from me? ;) 

@Xzenox  Hello Brother.  Or you can call me your funny old Aunt.  Numero Ono:  No one demanded anything.  No one can demand GRATITUDE just as you cannot demand LOVE or HAPPINESS.  No one can demand another person to be MISERABLE either.  These are actual responses to life stimuli.  In fact, a person can pretend all of These responses, and it is possible that hey might be rewarded with a measure of what they are faking.  However, Xzenox, we are the CREATORS, like it or not.  You asked some good questions, but made statements that were not good.  "I dunno.  I always wanted truth and answers."        Truth and Answers... are you some form of gestopo?  What truth and answers do you want to get or to believe????  These questions are not about a documented case of Truth and Answers.  The heart of the issue is your refusal of what would make you happy.  Being Grateful is what is on the road to Happiness.  It is not a sea of vipers in a deep black pit.  (The Vikings: Ragnar). Though your choice of words were rather pithy.  See, I've already spied something good, a skill, a talent, and Shakespeare for SURE!, all up in your sleeves.   ~Moon

On 11/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, Xzenox said:

Aww, that's a good one. Thanks for that. Does the world really need any more poets though? The greatest have already come. What's left to do really? Except watch this life and maybe entire human race die away. Whats worth living for these days? What is the point of my life here. Or maybe I'm just at the end of a long time coming sinking ship and the key is to go down gracefully and maybe just out of irony and spite with a laugh and smile on my face cause it's finally over! I dunno. I always wanted truth and answers. But the older I get and the more I see, the more I realize every day that slips away from me that I don't really know anything and I probably never will and truth is a fools game. One you can never really win cause this world isn't mean for answers. It isn't heaven or hell. So again, whats the point?  Why should I care about a future in a world that's never cared for me. And if its a purpose from God I'm suppose to have then I'm all ears. The way I see it right now though. That's Jesus job to save this world. He doesn't need me to do anything. I dunno anymore, I'm disappointed in my life. I always thought all my pain and tragedies would someday amount up to something and it be almost like Disney maybe and there be a happy ending but who the **** am I to even think I deserve a happy ending when their are so many more out there far more worthy and needy then me. It's not fair, it's not right, and I don't know if this world is honestly even worth saving but thats not my call either. I have a good heart honestly, I always cared deeply of others and was always quick to forgive others and want to help them out but I can't say people have felt that way for me or done so. Spent a life it feels of such isolation and estranged from the human race. It's hard to really get anything anymore and now hope is very slim to none these days. Someone have any answers out there for me? My life is just ****in weird. Sigh.

Edited by Peggy aka Moonchaser

• The topic was locked