Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armed police raid Doctors livestream on covid

Dreamer screamer

Keeping the narrative on this hoax is very important as armed guards are used to enforce the idea of how deadly the virus is and how dangerous anyone with a brain cell thinking outside the box can be. 

The video is a very good example how easy idiots get manipulated by idiots and by the distribution of idiotic propaganda. Thats exactly the very same way the nazis came to success in the 1930s. The toxic result of the video can be seen by the comments to it on YT, where people compare todays Germany with the Germany during the nazi dominion. As a German I have to say that these people have no clue about the Germany of today because they are too lazy to learn or to stupid to learn. Its my impression that its the latter.

And now some facts about the video: the name of so called doctor is Dr. Andreas Noack, a well known conspiracy theorist. As we have and practize the freedom of opinion and speech here in Germany he has not broken any laws and there was no need for any kind of police action against him so the action wasnt against him. The action wasnt performed by the police but by the SEK, which is a German special unit which is deployed in actions against terrorism, hostage-taking, gang crime and when suspects are suspected to be armed. Noack didnt fit to any of this but a person which was in the same room did so the SEK was involved. The Attorney General`s Office of Berlin confirmed that the operation was connected to drug crime and not to the funny YT action of the idiot.

4 hours ago, toast said:

The video is a very good example how easy idiots get manipulated by idiots and by the distribution of idiotic propaganda. Thats exactly the very same way the nazis came to success in the 1930s. The toxic result of the video can be seen by the comments to it on YT, where people compare todays Germany with the Germany during the nazi dominion. As a German I have to say that these people have no clue about the Germany of today because they are too lazy to learn or to stupid to learn. Its my impression that its the latter.

And now some facts about the video: the name of so called doctor is Dr. Andreas Noack, a well known conspiracy theorist. As we have and practize the freedom of opinion and speech here in Germany he has not broken any laws and there was no need for any kind of police action against him so the action wasnt against him. The action wasnt performed by the police but by the SEK, which is a German special unit which is deployed in actions against terrorism, hostage-taking, gang crime and when suspects are suspected to be armed. Noack didnt fit to any of this but a person which was in the same room did so the SEK was involved. The Attorney General`s Office of Berlin confirmed that the operation was connected to drug crime and not to the funny YT action of the idiot.

The video is a very good example how easy idiots get manipulated by idiots and by the distribution of idiotic propaganda. Thats exactly the very same way the nazis came to success in the 1930s.

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:

• "The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
  • "The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

Te reason why the Nazis came to success was because it was all planned.

As a German I have to say that these people have no clue about the Germany of today because they are too lazy to learn or to stupid to learn. Its my impression that its the latter.

I think you too would of fell for the propaganda and what happened in Germany during WW2.   You would of been proud to be a German under hitler.    Just the things go sadly.  We are all caught in the propraganda and manipulation.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained. physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

You are following the same manipulation from the same sources and think you know it all.   oh well.

The Attorney General`s Office of Berlin confirmed that the operation was connected to drug crime and not to the funny YT action of the idiot.

I beg to disagree considering all the youtube videos; including mine are pulled.    You've fallen for the propaganda.

7 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

I do not need any teaching about German history, not from anybody, including you.

I think you too would of fell for the propaganda and what happened in Germany during WW2.   You would of been proud to be a German under hitler.    Just the things go sadly.  We are all caught in the propraganda and manipulation

Idiotic comment.

You are following the same manipulation from the same sources and think you know it all.   oh well.

Its you who is the idiot here.

I beg to disagree considering all the youtube videos; including mine are pulled.    You've fallen for the propaganda.

Again, you are an idiot.

21 minutes ago, toast said:

I do not need any teaching about German history, not from anybody, including you.

Idiotic comment.

Its you who is the idiot here.

Again, you are an idiot.

Even Americans don't know their own history.  lol

Idiot? At least I am not a useful idiot.  :tsu:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

Even Americans don't know their own history. 

If you think Americans are superior in general, you are wrong.

46 minutes ago, toast said:

If you think Americans are superior in general, you are wrong.

They were superior until the communists took over...Planned!   Britain was superior until the communists took over by stealth after WW2. Communism destroyed Britain and still doing it.

3 hours ago, toast said:

Again, you are an idiot.

Yeah, I realised that just recently and dis-engaged with them; it's a waste of energy & bandwidth.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

You've fallen for a hoax.  Albert Pike wasn't illuminati, not to mention using non-existent words.  Come on use your brain.

I was looking into this video and there really seems to be no backstory to it. The poster seems to be jumping to conclusions. Without providing evidence behind the it.

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You've fallen for a hoax.  Albert Pike wasn't illuminati, not to mention using non-existent words.  Come on use your brain.

He was a freemason.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained. physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Do you understand any of this?     Can you tell me what LUCIFER means?   Are we not seeing this in supposed times of peace.   Are we not seeing a re-emergence  of Nazism.   "your papaers pleeze"  control points, especially in scotland.    Or is it just because of a virus?   A virus that doesn't exist maybe?

If people ever find out what they're up to, we have plausible deniability.   Oh really??   I guess you will just ignore it....  makes sense!

2 hours ago, kartikg said:

Just saying, police should always be armed, one never knows when there can be a terrorist attack or something else. 

Terrorist attack?    So if you say no to your government, you do realize you are a terrorist right?  The government are Communist and they don't like you saying no to their communist views, if you do, then you are a terrorist and all the written protections get throw out of the window.  

https://insiderpaper.com/german-doctor-andreas-noack-arrest-video/

Reports from Germany indicate that a German doctor, Dr. Andreas Noack was arrested during a police raid while he was recording a live video. The reasons for the police raid and arrest of the german doctor have not been officially revealed yet. However, there are rumors that Dr. Andreas Noack provided medical assistance to hundreds of protestors during lockdown protests against the administration.

Dr. Andreas Noack, a german doctor arrested in a police raid

Reports also indicate that Dr. Andreas Noack was under investigation by the authorities for being non-compliant with the COVID-19 lockdown laws enacted by the German government. Some people speculate there could be more to it that is known presently. The arrest was made after the German Parliament passed the “Infection Protection Law”.

The arrest was made on a live video stream

Another user said, “Shocking footage out of Germany shows Doctor Andreas Noack being raided by armed police in the middle of a YouTube stream for apparently violating coronavirus laws.” The manner in which the arrest was made is extremely unethical, armed policemen just yell at Dr. Andreas Noack till he settles on the ground. The police do not state their reasons for arresting him, nor do they show a valid arrest warrant.

Arrests such as these are blatant violations of due process. Every citizen has the right to security against arbitrary arrests. One user tweeted, “German doctor Andreas Noack raided by armed police during utube stream and arrested inside his home for breaking Covid laws. Really, he is just anti lockdown and expressing his views. FIGHT BACK PEOPLE. If u don’t now, it will b TOO LATE later!”.

It is pertinent to note here that Dr. Andreas Noack also happened to be violating guidelines imposed by the government regarding coronavirus. What people do not understand here is that he may not be getting arrested just for his opinions regarding the pandemic, but his prior actions that were violative of government policies. It would be better if the police clarify the matter soon.

But someone from Germany said it was NOTHING to do with Covid 19 and a Doctor declaring it's rollocks.  

"violative of government policies"

Policies are corporate principles to run a corporation.  Government policies means (communism) and if you go against these policies then you are a terrorist.   Get it????

Noack has not been arrested and is still at large. In a video (twitter) which was taken at the same location he himself stated after the police action "I have no clue why they were here".

All persons who claim otherwise just spread nonsense.

Edited by toast

4 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

Do you understand any of this?     Can you tell me what LUCIFER means?   Are we not seeing this in supposed times of peace.   Are we not seeing a re-emergence  of Nazism.   "your papaers pleeze"  control points, especially in scotland.    Or is it just because of a virus?   A virus that doesn't exist maybe

If people ever find out what they're up to, we have plausible deniability.   Oh really??   I guess you will just ignore it....  makes sense!

Oh dear, we have another. I think we would all rather have you explain to us what you think Lucifer means.

The virus certainly exists. I personally had it and recovered. I can say without any doubt that it is real.

I've noticed you're posting quite a bit in the style of Icke & Jones. Are they influences of yours?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Oh dear, we have another. I think we would all rather have you explain to us what you think Lucifer means.

The virus certainly exists. I personally had it and recovered. I can say without any doubt that it is real.

I've noticed you're posting quite a bit in the style of Icke & Jones. Are they influences of yours?

There is no scientific proof for covid 19.  ABSOLUTELY NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF, but yet you had it?    So You just decided to have a bit of a cold and call it the MONSTEROUS, the deadly - COVID 19 because you were programmed that it exists. 

Erm.... I have read 99% of David ickes books.   I have only a modicum of understanding alex jones.   Once you get where David icke comes from you really can see where he is coming from. That is all I can say.

David icke has been the only one constantly correct about future events.  He said the knock was coming to your door, and what and who is going to help you?   how true for today.

Leads me on to answer your question "what is LUCIFER"   Well Lucifer = CORPORATION!  So what the vatican did when they created the VATICAN was know that 2000 years would end since Jesus was made aware to the people. Jesus was created by the Romans and vatican and knew that 2000 years was going to end.  So if you see the time line for 2000 years you can see how corporations, banks, factories were going to be created to control us. And now we are here at this present moment where people don't go to church and they are trying to destroy Christmas because it offends muslims and communists.  So they're now destroying jesus as a positive for their created LUCIFER which is now being seen more and more.  LUCIFER = CORPORATION = COMMUNISM = LEGAL     All this was planned 2000 years ago and why people look at icke like he is crazy.  considering his books that are frighteningly huge, 1000 pages and a bleeding brick of information, only those who have worked it out can see it and the ones who claim he is nuts Can't see because they haven't got the brains to see what is right in tront of your eyes.  The deception is so massive and why after 30 years writing about such an insane deception people simply reject his truth, which was given to him because he was chosen to come here at this time to tell us what is going on.     This game has been hacked into by some nasty critters and are manipulating us from the inside of our institutions, like communism. 

So when a freemason like albert pike wrote his WW3, he knew of the plans.  liken too how George orwell wrote 1984 or audous huxley wrote brave new world, or like richard day in 1969 told his class how things were going to be in the future.   The information is going to save a few, but sadly not the many as they are not ready to ascend up the ladder of truth.  

A few can't control the world?

https://www.live-counter.com/uk-national-debt-clock/

https://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Exactly where did all this money come from in the first place and how is it going to pay it all back when it comes from the same debt??   This is a science forum so surely someone on here is clever enough to explain this.

9 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I was looking into this video and there really seems to be no backstory to it. The poster seems to be jumping to conclusions. Without providing evidence behind the it.

I am just seeing how anyone that says there is something wrong with this virus like, does it exist do the authories get really funny.   Communists seem to get right annoyed by it..  Is history repeating like that of the bolsheviks?

2 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

There is no scientific proof for covid 19.  ABSOLUTELY NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF, but yet you had it?    So You just decided to have a bit of a cold and call it the MONSTEROUS, the deadly - COVID 19 because you were programmed that it exists. 

Erm.... I have read 99% of David ickes books.   I have only a modicum of understanding alex jones.   Once you get where David icke comes from you really can see where he is coming from. That is all I can say.

David icke has been the only one constantly correct about future events.  He said the knock was coming to your door, and what and who is going to help you?   how true for today.

Leads me on to answer your question "what is LUCIFER"   Well Lucifer = CORPORATION!  So what the vatican did when they created the VATICAN was know that 2000 years would end since Jesus was made aware to the people. Jesus was created by the Romans and vatican and knew that 2000 years was going to end.  So if you see the time line for 2000 years you can see how corporations, banks, factories were going to be created to control us. And now we are here at this present moment where people don't go to church and they are trying to destroy Christmas because it offends muslims and communists.  So they're now destroying jesus as a positive for their created LUCIFER which is now being seen more and more.  LUCIFER = CORPORATION = COMMUNISM = LEGAL     All this was planned 2000 years ago and why people look at icke like he is crazy.  considering his books that are frighteningly huge, 1000 pages and a bleeding brick of information, only those who have worked it out can see it and the ones who claim he is nuts Can't see because they haven't got the brains to see what is right in tront of your eyes.  The deception is so massive and why after 30 years writing about such an insane deception people simply reject his truth, which was given to him because he was chosen to come here at this time to tell us what is going on.     This game has been hacked into by some nasty critters and are manipulating us from the inside of our institutions, like communism. 

So when a freemason like albert pike wrote his WW3, he knew of the plans.  liken too how George orwell wrote 1984 or audous huxley wrote brave new world, or like richard day in 1969 told his class how things were going to be in the future.   The information is going to save a few, but sadly not the many as they are not ready to ascend up the ladder of truth.  

Exactly where did all this money come from in the first place and how is it going to pay it all back when it comes from the same debt??   This is a science forum so surely someone on here is clever enough to explain this.

So you are saying there is no covid-19 virus and it is not causing a pandemic?

10 minutes ago, Trelane said:

So you are saying there is no covid-19 virus and it is not causing a pandemic?

Top Canadian Pathologist On COVID: 'Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated'

No...not me as I am clearly not trained in viruses, but he is. If 2+2=4 meaning no one is dying on the streets, and factual that doctors are being told to write COVID 19 for everyone dead or alive human being they see.  

Edited by dreamer screamer

6 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

Lucifer does not=CORPORATION please learn to define words before you make up definitions that do not exist. It means light-bearer or light. It seems you hang on Icke's every word. I have seen some of his defenders but you take the cake. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Lucifer does not=CORPORATION please learn to define words before you make up definitions that do not exist. It means light-bearer or light. It seems you hang on Icke's every word. I have seen some of his defenders but you take the cake. 

Lucifer does not=CORPORATION

Yes it does.   You can't find this information, you have come to the realization of what they're up to.   Because you got to see it from their point of view, NOT yours.

please learn to define words before you make up definitions that do not exist.

You clearly need to learn what words are, and what the tounge is and vibrations.    They're not going to advertise this if they are controlling you with it.

This is hell on earth, and is run by the Vatican and Rothschilds who are satanists and Lucifer.    Jesus and Lucifer 11:11 duality.  control 2000 years with jesus and then LUCIFER takes over.   Because you can't be bothered to research because you have too much of a closed mind.    your point of view, MEANS nothing because you got to see it through their eyes.

It seems you hang on Icke's every word.

Didn't get this from icke.   I found out through another source, then I saw what icke meant by it.   

I have seen some of his defenders but you take the cake. 

You clearly are not paying attention.   If that is the cake I have taken

:lol:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Yes it does.   You can't find this information, you have come to the realization of what they're up to.   Because you got to see it from their point of view, NOT yours.

No it does not. I actually did find the information. You saying I need to come to the realization basically means your admitting you have no evidence. That im just to take your word for it. 

You clearly need to learn what words are, and what the tounge is and vibrations.    They're not going to advertise this if they are controlling you with it.

This is hell on earth, and is run by the Vatican and Rothschilds who are satanists and Lucifer.    Jesus and Lucifer 11:11 duality.  control 2000 years with jesus and then LUCIFER takes over.   Because you can't be bothered to research because you have too much of a closed mind.    your point of view, MEANS nothing because you got to see it through their eyes.

I know what words are. They have meaning and context they are not simply sounds that come out of the mouth. I don't bother to research? hmm funny cause a simple search was able to show what the definition of Lucifer means. So please try again.

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=lucifer

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/lucifer

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/lucifer

Didn't get this from icke.   I found out through another source, then I saw what icke meant by it.   

And you never showed the source, it seems you make things up as you go along hoping it will stick and people will just believe you. 

You clearly are not paying attention.   If that is the cake I have taken

I actually have been paying attention and  the time to look into and challenge your claims so yeah I would say I have been paying attention. You just seem to ramble nonsense.

25 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

No it does not. I actually did find the information. You saying I need to come to the realization basically means your admitting you have no evidence. That im just to take your word for it. 

YES it does!!   The evidence is in the albert pikes WW3.   You got to do alot of research, I've spent 30 years researching.  Just look around you, is this hell? you can't move now because the Communist government said there is a virus.   Communist? who supported that idea during the Russian bolsheviks?  

I know what words are. They have meaning and context they are not simply sounds that come out of the mouth.

Simple idea showing what vivrations create, patterns.   So go to a mirror, open your mouth and have a look for the words.  do you see words coming out?

You make the words through vibrations...???  

hmm funny cause a simple search was able to show what the definition of Lucifer means. So please try again.

simple search?  :o This explains why you can't work anything out.   simple search online?  I mean books!!   The internet is not a trustworthy tool to use now because they take down all the information.  Lucky we have things recorded on such paper = books.  This is where you get the best information.   :D

And you never showed the source, it seems you make things up as you go along hoping it will stick and people will just believe you. 

The world has been shut down because of a virus.  Did anyone actually do any research or just take the word of cocaine taking university over privledged university student? You take his word without question.

You need to do alot of looking and research to understand this.  Why do you think icke goes on and on about LUCIFER all the time when you simply refuse to see it?    Because it takes alot of research to understand LUCIFER = CORPORATION.    

• Haha 1

This thread goes nowhere.

• The topic was locked