Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
itsnotoutthere

YouTube removes lockdown-sceptical interview

62 posts in this topic

itsnotoutthere
Dr Mike Yeadon has argued that the British government is using “lethally incompetent” scientific advice in its Covid-19 response. YouTube has mysteriously taken down a video in which the immunologist explains his point.

The UK government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) has got many things about the Covid-19 pandemic wrong, says Dr Mike Yeadon. He is an expert in allergy, immunology, and respiratory diseases, with over three decades of experience, including working as Pfizer’s vice president and chief scientific officer. Apparently his credentials amounted to nothing, though, when digital ‘censors’ at YouTube noticed that he was criticizing the prevailing narrative on the necessity of lockdowns.

https://www.rt.com/uk/507321-yeadon-interview-banned-youtube/

Very sinister.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Eldorado

Here he is...

YouTube

• Haha 2

itsnotoutthere
37 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Here he is...

YouTube

Perhaps he wasn't then.:unsure:

zep73

Widespread civil disobedience during an epidemic can lead to chaos and thousands of people's death. He should know better than to muddy the waters.

This is not about truth, but about getting through a crisis, with as few victims as possible.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

itsnotoutthere

There are going to be plenty of 'victims' when next year's unemployment figures are calculated. 

• Like 7

Eldorado
3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Perhaps he wasn't then.:unsure:

The one I shared is a different video to the one removed, probably.  He doesn't talk much about lockdown but criticizes Government figures and the 'science'.

Edited by Eldorado

itsnotoutthere
2 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

The one I shared is a different video to the one removed.

Ah...:tu:

• Like 1

Setton
On 11/21/2020 at 1:35 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Dr Mike Yeadon. He is an expert in allergy, immunology, and respiratory diseases, with over three decades of experience, including working as Pfizer’s vice president and chief scientific officer.

An expert in immunology who's only published a single paper that involves immunology.

Based on his publication history, he's an expert in the treatment of respiratory diseases, not their prevention.

Typical RT disinformation. Is there a reason you're helping the Russians destabilise our country @itsnotoutthere?

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/Mike-Yeadon-58110597

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

and then
On 11/21/2020 at 9:38 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

There are going to be plenty of 'victims' when next year's unemployment figures are calculated. 

No worries, they have a solid excuse for everything that happens in the future.  'Cause... TRUMP!"  As they continue to ramp up the restrictions and bring economic pain to more people, they are going to learn that millions of us aren't listening to them any longer and they don't have the power to enforce it against millions of people who are going on with their lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TigerBright19
10 minutes ago, Setton said:

helping the Russians destabilise our country

Russia doesn't have to.  Our government has already succeeded in destabilising the country without any assistance from Russia.

• Like 2

Big Jim
34 minutes ago, and then said:

No worries, they have a solid excuse for everything that happens in the future.  'Cause... TRUMP!"  As they continue to ramp up the restrictions and bring economic pain to more people, they are going to learn that millions of us aren't listening to them any longer and they don't have the power to enforce it against millions of people who are going on with their lives.

Let's hope they don't, anyway.  It wouldn't be the first time that millions of people were dealt with for not falling in line with the prevailing narrative.

Manwon Lender
31 minutes ago, and then said:

That's fine it is your life, if you choose to risk it all, all I can say is I hope you make it through. But Youtube has every right to remove the nonsense and disinformation that Anti-COVID19 and Anti-maskers choose to post. Below is a Peer Reviewed Paper that says your comments and their comments about lock downs and masks are are wrong. 

I think the Acedemics who published this Peer Reviewed Paper are much more knowledgeable than you are concerning this subject.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0236779

Cheers 

• Like 3

and then
3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Let's hope they don't, anyway.  It wouldn't be the first time that millions of people were dealt with for not falling in line with the prevailing narrative.

If I say what I think here, I'm apt to get booted so I'll just say, these 2020 style Marxists left out a REALLY important step before cheating or stealing their way into power.  

• Like 1

Big Jim
3 minutes ago, and then said:

If I say what I think here, I'm apt to get booted so I'll just say, these 2020 style Marxists left out a REALLY important step before cheating or stealing their way into power.  

They do seem to be working on it.

• Like 2

and then
19 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

They do seem to be working on it.

I have no doubt that they'll try it at some point.  Once the court is packed and if they control the Senate, they'll push through a law that will be obviously unconstitutional, knowing that with a solid lock on SCOTUS, the Constitution will say what they want it to say.  I also predict that at that point we will see serious moves toward eventual secession and THAT would be the best case.  

Manwon Lender
30 minutes ago, and then said:

Oh come on Andthen tell us how you really feel!:no:

• Haha 1

itsnotoutthere
2 hours ago, Setton said:

An expert in immunology who's only published a single paper that involves immunology.

Based on his publication history, he's an expert in the treatment of respiratory diseases, not their prevention.

Typical RT disinformation. Is there a reason you're helping the Russians destabilise our country @itsnotoutthere?

Wow, never figured you for a government stoog.

Most covid victims die from respiratory failure or associated symptoms.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 4

Arbenol
2 hours ago, and then said:

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

You guys realise this is UK news don't you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hugh Mungus
3 hours ago, Setton said:

You do realize that the WHO (specifically Dr Nabarro) has advised against lockdowns, especially if they are for long periods of time (longer than 1 week) and are being used as the primary defense against Covid?

Also, the lockdowns have put over 100million more people at risk of dying of starvation or malnutrition than last year. Do these starving people in third world countries not count as much as the elderly in the UK? You seem to be ok with the "unintended" consequence of stopping the virus being the death of a hundred million black and brown people.

Famine has already advanced significantly, even without new wars. The OCHA report says the pandemic has worsened starvation in already affected zones, and also created new epicentres. The number of people in acute food insecurity may reach 270 million by the end of this year, up from 149 million before the pandemic, without urgent, massive food assistance from rich countries. So far, they have failed to deliver: of the $10.3bn the OCHA requested, just $2.5bn had been received by September according to the UN Secretary-General’s annual report (7). The World Food Programme’s recent million-dollar Nobel peace prize will not plug the gap. On 13 October the World Bank allocated $12bn to developing countries for a Covid-19 vaccination and testing programme. Could the discrepancy be because famine, unlike the virus, isn’t contagious and doesn’t spread across borders with migrants?

The article goes on to point out that millions more in these countries will never return to education, which has closed due to Covid, once again removing opportunities to improve their lives.

Please stop thinking your side/solution is the only one, and others advocating for other (potentially more free and responsible) positions are going to kill everyone.

Edited by Hugh Mungus
  • Like 6

itsnotoutthere
10 hours ago, Setton said:

Who needs the Russians, we've got the BBC for that.

• Like 2

Setton
7 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

You do realize that the WHO (specifically Dr Nabarro) has advised against lockdowns, especially if they are for long periods of time (longer than 1 week) and are being used as the primary defense against Covid?

The WHO has advised against using lockdowns as the only measure but still advocates using them to get ahead of a surge, as the UK is doing.

You'd know that if you read past the headlines.

• Thanks 2

Setton
1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Who needs the Russians, we've got the BBC for that.

All the more reason for you not to help further.

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
8 hours ago, Arbenol said:

You guys realise this is UK news don't you?

My brother I think that fact has alluded them completely.:tu:

However, I suspect they may not be happy with either one us right, lately I have been getting this feeling of Dajavu or that someone somewhere is taking about me and I just can't shake it!

F0C43424-CC2C-49CF-8524-5BFEDE4A7062-633-000000A9D0B99B36.jpg

76A3637E-203E-4B33-BD2F-B10103D4E8C0-633-000000AD13A0529B.jpg

• Haha 1

Manwon Lender
7 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Also, the lockdowns have put over 100million more people at risk of dying of starvation or malnutrition than last year. Do these starving people in third world countries not count as much as the elderly in the UK? You seem to be ok with the "unintended" consequence of stopping the virus being the death of a hundred million black and brown people.

The article goes on to point out that millions more in these countries will never return to education, which has closed due to Covid, once again removing opportunities to improve their lives.

Please stop thinking your side/solution is the only one, and others advocating for other (potentially more free and responsible) positions are going to kill everyone.

I don't believe for a second that's what he was even trying to say. On the other hand you appear to be very touchy about this subject!

Below is a Acedemic Peer Reviewed Article that does not agree with you and it also doesn't completely agree with Dr. Nabarro from the WHO. While I agree with much of what the doctor said, along with the fact that he is certainly a very highly respected doctor who has served in combat zones and was at the UN Headquarters at the Canal Hotel in Baghdad Iraq when was bombed by Terrorist on 19 Aug 2003.

However, I choose to believe the Article posted below, because it is based upon how Spain learned by trial and error in the early days of the Pandemic how to control the Viral spread, and this paper covers their results which of course where actually conducted hands on.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/peerReview?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0236779

Take Care!