Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YouTube removes lockdown-sceptical interview

itsnotoutthere

13 hours ago, Setton said:

That is cases.

But, for the very easy pleasure of showing you're full of it:

Screenshot_20201127-081432~2.png

First person to comment spotted what I've been saying. 

As an aside. Notice the seasonal disease pattern in the graph right down to the same week of '2nd wave'. There is no 2nd wave, this is a seasonal disease behaving like a seasonal disease does.

14 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

First person to comment spotted what I've been saying. 

And as I immediately responded, that is b******s.

Unless you're under some bizarre delusion that people just drop dead the second they're infected with COVID.

As an aside. Notice the seasonal disease pattern in the graph right down to the same week of '2nd wave'. There is no 2nd wave, this is a seasonal disease behaving like a seasonal disease does.

Or it could be as a result of the mitigations we've put in place, which have been conclusively proven to work against other, very similar, pathogens.

So I guess the final proof that you are wrong would be if the most recent lockdown slowed infection. If so, then the reductions are clearly due to our mitigations, not seasonal variation.

Oh, and spoiler alert, it did.

You're wrong.

And the lockdown does appear to have turned the tide in most of the country. Cases fell by about a third in the North East and South West, and about a half in the North West and in Yorkshire and the Humber

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55103165

7 hours ago, Setton said:

And as I immediately responded, that is b******s.

Unless you're under some bizarre delusion that people just drop dead the second they're infected with COVID.

Or it could be as a result of the mitigations we've put in place, which have been conclusively proven to work against other, very similar, pathogens.

So I guess the final proof that you are wrong would be if the most recent lockdown slowed infection. If so, then the reductions are clearly due to our mitigations, not seasonal variation.

Oh, and spoiler alert, it did.

You're wrong.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55103165

Quoting the BBC? Really? The ones who describe their own morning news show as a magazine show.

Stop reading and believing news headlines.

Start questioning.

I'll give you the first clue...

This incubation period varies depending on how countries want to report their figures.UK for example is within 28 days of a positive test result. Not if they died of covid.

You can start your own questioning from here. Or not. 

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Quoting the BBC? Really? The ones who describe their own morning news show as a magazine show.

Stop reading and believing news headlines.

Start questioning.

The worldometer graphs - your chosen source - show the same thing.

I'll give you the first clue...

This incubation period varies depending on how countries want to report their figures.UK for example is within 28 days of a positive test result. Not if they died of covid.

That is not what incubation period means.

Screenshot_20201126-122427~3.png

On 11/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, zep73 said:

Widespread civil disobedience during an epidemic can lead to chaos and thousands of people's death. He should know better than to muddy the waters.

This is not about truth, but about getting through a crisis, with as few victims as possible.

its a very very complicated subject, even in  a pandemic where does personal freedom ends? where does individual responsability starts? 

on the other hand no government in the world got it right, due to so many factors.

the death toll could have been lower if people were taught critical analytical thinking alongside with basic education. People nowadays think that just by googleing it they know the truth, yet they don't even know how to properly search, they want info that suits their "cultural reality" aka beliefs, nevermind facts, how else can you explain stuff like QAnnon?

I too get information wrong but I at least have been taught to do basic reliable research, unfortunately I was not taught properly on how to do this except in college.

Scientists don't get everything right, we all know this, but lots of people use this as an example of how beliefs are on par with scientific research, and that is scary as foq, as it puts democracies and or life's in danger, specially in times like pandemic times.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Setton said:

The worldometer graphs - your chosen source - show the same thing.

That is not what incubation period means.

Screenshot_20201126-122427~3.png

I'm looking at the lone graph. Have you spotted the issue yet? 

41 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm looking at the lone graph. Have you spotted the issue yet? 

Only with your claims.

Feel free to enlighten.

13 minutes ago, Setton said:

Only with your claims.

Feel free to enlighten.

You don't have anything.

Why don't you go back to the BBC news feed and devour some more sleight of hand PR magazine articles for the government and Big pharma?

12 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You don't have anything.

Why don't you go back to the BBC news feed and devour some more sleight of hand PR magazine articles for the government and Big pharma?

Why don't you back up your claims?

Because I've used the sources you specifically cherry picked and still proved you wrong.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Why don't you back up your claims?

Because I've used the sources you specifically cherry picked and still proved you wrong.

Only you previously admitted you were never going to read them, even though they were ina  publicly available Dropbox.

You then quoted the BBC at me.

So which bits of the papers, journals and articles in the Dropbox you claim to have read are incorrect? 

And why do MP's say we should be suspicious of the lockdowns and where does Farage think he has enough evidence he can start a whole party off the back of this and why do SAGE never publish the full data and why do the government spend billions on PR and why do the PCR tests keep going through 80-100 Ct and why are most hospitals still empty and why is the average age of deaths from covid in the UK still at 82 when the average for everything apart form covid is years lower and why is this not a seasonal disease when it has behaved exactly like one and why didn't we do this in 2018 when the flu was way worse and how did Boris predict it'll be over by Easter when SAGE say they don't know and why use ICL for modelling data when they got it wornd for BSE, SARS or anything else you care to mention and what will it take for sheeple to wake up?

Here's another one for the pot.

Past - Plan A - Global terrorism.  Enforce mandatory I.D cards to track the public and condense every citizen to a serial number for so called security reasons.  Mission failed.

Present - Plan B - Global viral pandemic.  Enforce mandatory vaccinations to track the public and condense every citizen to a serial number for so called medical reasons.  Mission failed.

Future - Plan C - Global environmental changes which results in massive resettlement and migration.  Enforce mandatory I.D cards and vaccinations to track the public and condense every citizen to a serial number for so called resettlement and medical reasons.   Mission failed.

You can be sure of one thing.  The human race rarely co-operate and agree to do anything.

Edited by TigerBright19

16 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Only you previously admitted you were never going to read them, even though they were ina  publicly available Dropbox.

You have me confused with someone else. 

You've never provided a single paper despite multiple requests.

And why do MP's say we should be suspicious of the lockdowns and where does Farage think he has enough evidence he can start a whole party off the back of this

Because he is an activist, not a leader. He knows he does well on single issue politics.

and why do SAGE never publish the full data and why do the government spend billions on PR and why do the PCR tests keep going through 80-100 Ct and why are most hospitals still empty and why is the average age of deaths from covid in the UK still at 82 when the average for everything apart form covid is years lower and why is this not a seasonal disease when it has behaved exactly like one and why didn't we do this in 2018 when the flu was way worse and how did Boris predict it'll be over by Easter when SAGE say they don't know and why use ICL for modelling data when they got it wornd for BSE, SARS or anything else you care to mention and what will it take for sheeple to wake up?

First provide evidence for that waffle, then I'll address it.