Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People’s Union of Britain v Matt Hancock | Ap

Dreamer screamer

https://www.thebernician.net/peoples-union-of-britain-v-matt-hancock-application-for-arrest-warrant-approved/

COVID-1984 NEWSFLASH | The prosecution in People’s Union of Britain v Matt Hancock has just sent the executed form, applying for his arrest warrant, to the court of issue.

We have already got the green light from the court’s legal advisers and now we have the chief magistrates’ permission to proceed. They also sent us the form to fill out for the arrest warrant, which has now been acknowledged by the same as having been received.

However, the form won’t be processed till Monday, when it will be sent up to the crown court to be administered and then served upon Hancock, without delay, by the arresting officers, who will soon be appointed by the court.

This is what these trustees in government were hoping to get away with, by turning Parliament 'sovereign'.  This by definition of the words can not be allowed to happen.  We are letting tyranny happen right in front of our eyes and lucky someone who is brave enough to seel common law help to get this tyrant under a common law court and questioned and eventually charged for FRAUD!

Dear me, sounds like you got Matt Hancock bang to rights, he is clearly the criminal mastermind behind a virus that doesn’t exist.

He must be held to account by the legitimate representatives of the people, The Peoples Union of Britain.  I know them well.

Matt Hancock must already be planning his escape to Ecuador.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

This is what these trustees in government were hoping to get away with, by turning Parliament 'sovereign'.  

Parliament is sovereign in the UK, and has been for hundreds of years.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Parliament is sovereign in the UK, and has been for hundreds of years.

You are illiterate.   Parliament was set up because England was no longer run by a despotic king.  Magna carta 1215-17 put a stop to the king from taking the slaves to battle over land.   So they created Parliament which is satans church and operates under the LORDS, our slave masters; because we are in a feudal system still, and the MP's who get voted in to speak on behalf ot their clients who are illiterate and put down on a ballot box an x who speaks for them..   The parliament thrash out principles and correct errors, then the queen gives her royal assent to bills and passes them.   no wonder why they were allowed to screw us over and over, we are illiterate.  This is what happens when Communism takes over parliament since 1948 and controls both sides under LUCIFER!

• Haha 1

Sorry....arrest for what?

• Like 1

Probably play out like the time Peter Tatchell tried to arrest Robert Mugabe.

7 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

You are illiterate.   Parliament was set up because England was no longer run by a despotic king.  Magna carta 1215-17 put a stop to the king from taking the slaves to battle over land.   So they created Parliament which is satans church and operates under the LORDS, our slave masters; because we are in a feudal system still, and the MP's who get voted in to speak on behalf ot their clients who are illiterate and put down on a ballot box an x who speaks for them..   The parliament thrash out principles and correct errors, then the queen gives her royal assent to bills and passes them.   no wonder why they were allowed to screw us over and over, we are illiterate.  This is what happens when Communism takes over parliament since 1948 and controls both sides under LUCIFER!

Ok, you're either trolling or genuinely ill. Either way, get some professional help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

'dreamer screamer' ....how apt.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

my my - I was almost motivated to defend the UK parliamentary system there. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Setton said:

Ok, you're either trolling or genuinely ill. Either way, get some professional help.

Typical..... just two choices from your mind.   It has to be one or the other to make you right.   :P

3 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

my my - I was almost motivated to defend the UK parliamentary system there. 

It is already defended by the Bankers to stop us from seeing them who really controls Britain.  Brexit means cutting all lines to the rest of the world.   What are they going to do?  Can't wait!

1 hour ago, Setton said:

When you have a rabid conspiratorial mindset as it seems dreamer does, well  I don't think its trolling. I think they truly believe what they are saying. 

Edited by Scholar4Truth

1 hour ago, dreamer screamer said:

Typical..... just two choices from your mind.   It has to be one or the other to make you right.   :P

I mean, there are other options but we have rule 3f prevents me including those.

1 hour ago, dreamer screamer said:

It is already defended by the Bankers to stop us from seeing them who really controls Britain.  Brexit means cutting all lines to the rest of the world.   What are they going to do?  Can't wait!

Eeerm no it doesn’t 

16 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Eeerm no it doesn’t 

:clap: Brexit means Britain will go on WTO terms? which means this messes with the new world order plans.   This means we keep the monarchy which means they can't dissolve themselves like planned.

So how is WTO terms ‘cutting all lines to the rest of the world’ as you put it? And let’s not forget, it’s just the economical viewpoint you seem focused on, regardless of what terms are agreed with whatever nations we still have various ties such as the commonwealth, NATO membership, the UN.

You seem to be pro monarchy, but in the Icke thread you seem very entrenched with Icke’s showmanship, Isn’t the queen supposed to be one of Icke’s lizard people?

• Like 1

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

2 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

:clap: Brexit means Britain will go on WTO terms? which means this messes with the new world order plans.   This means we keep the monarchy which means they can't dissolve themselves like planned.

Are you a young AI. 

I am just asking because you seem to take terms and randomly generate sentences from them?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Sorry....arrest for what?

Who has authority over you?   Can I just walk up to you because a piece of legislation says I can and arrest you?  2020 corona virus act is thus an ACT, NOT law.  

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/act

verb transitive

to play the part of
to perform in (a play)

Same as this:

principles are NOT law.    Principles are a NOUN only

5.The police seek and preserve public favor, not by catering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to the law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws; by ready offering of individual service and friendship to allmembers of society without regard to their race or social standing, by ready exerciseof courtesy and friendly good humor; and by ready offering of individual sacrifice inprotecting and preserving life.

This means that when parliament make up legislation called acts they are simply that, ACTS as in a play. 
We live under the common law in Britain.  No harm, no loss, no injury.  
Because you they brought out this 2020 corona virus act making the government in charge, when this is a lie, because only the queen can be in charge and she is under OATH to protect us all legally.   She broke her oath a long time ago and is doubtful she ever was under a contract.  So this 2020 corona virus act has nothing to back it up other than a nice story to read.    Matt hancock is causing harm to people and this goes against the common law and why he is being arrrested to be tryed.

20 hours ago, Setton said:

This is not my Belief... This is how the game we are all in is being played out.   Ok what is authority?

countable noun [oft in names]

An authority is an official organization or government department that has the power to make decisions.
So a noun has an authority?    So superman must really exist, as superman is and was a noun.

An organization or government department only has the power to make decisions.   So do travellers or gypsies, are they under this authority?  What gives this power authority if I as a human being have more power than any idea created?   Surely you are not suggesting a government has power?  what is a Government to have this power?   Do the bricks come alive and arrest me for obeying them?  
I think I know who has the illness... ;)   There are rules to this game big time!!   But during a war, we all know those rules ar never obeyed.  This is ww3 we are in, so are the rules being obeyed?

19 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

This is not my Belief... This is how the game we are all in is being played out.   Ok what is authority?

countable noun [oft in names]

An authority is an official organization or government department that has the power to make decisions.
So a noun has an authority?    So superman must really exist, as superman is and was a noun.

An organization or government department only has the power to make decisions.   So do travellers or gypsies, are they under this authority?  What gives this power authority if I as a human being have more power than any idea created?   Surely you are not suggesting a government has power?  what is a Government to have this power?   Do the bricks come alive and arrest me for obeying them?  
I think I know who has the illness... ;)   There are rules to this game big time!!   But during a war, we all know those rules ar never obeyed.  This is ww3 we are in, so are the rules being obeyed?

Did.... someone.... hack....you?

We give government authority through our vote.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Grey Area said:

Dear me, sounds like you got Matt Hancock bang to rights, he is clearly the criminal mastermind behind a virus that doesn’t exist.

He must be held to account by the legitimate representatives of the people, The Peoples Union of Britain.  I know them well.

Matt Hancock must already be planning his escape to Ecuador.

We, the Union of Britain's People, demand the immediate arrest and deportation of those PUB charlatans!  :angry:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Essan said:

We, the Union of Britain's People, demand the immediate arrest and deportation of those PUB charlatans!  :angry:

We, the People of Britain's Union, denounce the attempted coup by the People's Union of Britain and the Union of Britain's People and demand that all true Britons support our legitimate government!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Setton said:

Did.... someone.... hack....you?

We give government authority through our vote.

:huh:  really?   :blink: strange answer.  If I were you, I would question that.:yes:

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

We, the People of Britain's Union, denounce the attempted coup by the People's Union of Britain and the Union of Britain's People and demand that all true Britons support our legitimate government!

:blink:  legitimate government?