Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ivanka How DARE You Investigate My Father

the13bats

Do you have any idea what will happen if Trump is made a martyr?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

39 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Hey my brother, I think there is more to it than her indignation about her father being investigated for tax evasion. You see she is at the heart of the problem and it appears that she is also being investigated by the Attorney Generals office in New York. Because the investigation of her father center around money he supposedly paid her for consulting fees, not to mention that she was the Vice President of her fathers company. Check out what I found below: 

A bombshell New York Times report Thursday described how Ivanka Trump could be enmeshed in two separate fraud investigations by the New York attorney general and the Manhattan district attorney’s office. The investigations are looking into the president’s business dealings as head of the Trump Organization. Ivanka Trump was a vice president in her father’s company before she joined his White House in 2017.

The investigation by Attorney General Letitia James is civil, while the probe by District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.’s office is criminal. Both offices have issued subpoenas to the Trump Organization in recent weeks for records related to millions of dollars in tax deductions, the Times said.

ivanka Trumps Tweets

This is harassment pure and simple. This ‘inquiry’ by NYC democrats is 100% motivated by politics, publicity and rage. They know very well that there’s nothing here and that there was no tax benefit whatsoever. These politicians are simply ruthless.https://t.co/4dQoDzQlRX

— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) November 20, 2020

This fishing expedition is very clearly part of a continued political vendetta https://t.co/Gw0IKOWdeQ

— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) November 20, 2020

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/21/ivanka-trump-distances-self-election-fraud-claims/6364766002/

Bats this is a great thread, thanks for posting it my brother 

• Like 1

Its quite simple: in case of suspicion there will be an investigation, that is the job of the judiciary and if the investigation does not indicate a violation of applicable laws, the case will be closed. Smart people who are under investigation, remain silent until the case is cleared up. Loudmouths, like the wannabe princess, dont remain silent.

I assume it will get very interesting from January 20th on when the immunity of the clan is waived.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Will Do said:

Are laws, evidence, due process and court decisions that carry penalties only for poor people?  Law and order don't apply to rich people in your world?

I wouldn't worry too much, even if Trump has to go to court, he can get the best lawyers money can buy.  I am sure Rudy would agree to stay on and lead the defense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am sure Rudy would agree to stay on and lead the defense

ouch!! 

• Haha 2

On 11/22/2020 at 1:50 AM, Will Do said:

he already is in a way

Edited by aztek