Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pennsylvania voter fraud cases dismissed

Grim Reaper 6

A Pennsylvania federal court on Saturday denied President Donald Trump's request to block certification of the state's 2020 election results in order to give his lawyers time to find evidence to support their claims of a fraudulent election system and improper ballot counting.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann criticized the lack of evidence the Trump campaign presented to support its argument to potentially disenfranchise every voter in the commonwealth who cast a ballot in the 2020 elections — nearly 7 million in all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-scathing-ruling-judge-dismisses-trump-campaigns-effort-to-overturn-election-results-in-pennsylvania/ar-BB1beNvo

Judge brands decision to dismiss vote certification 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/7331957-Judge-Brann-Decision.html

• Like 5

I wish I was surprised how easily these elections can be rigged. I’m done voting, there is no point. Trump won this in a landslide. 

I only hope the people have the balls to do what needs to be done next. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

47 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I wish I was surprised how easily these elections can be rigged. I’m done voting, there is no point. Trump won this in a landslide. 

The election wasn't rigged, all independent competent persons who have followed, viewed and analysed the election claim so. Even some honest republicans have admitted that to be the case. 

To believe the elections have been rigged you are taking the word of a well known liar & fringe conspiracy theorists above a multitude of your own country's  institutions. 

Trumps presidency exposed great divisions within the US. This mobilised the greatest voter turnout in the USA - more than 50% voted to end the systematic imbalances in your country - less than 50% voted to maintain the status quo. 

Accept the loss Preacher man, and help build a better America or take the path you seem to be advocating and drive the States back decades, politically, socially, economically at a potential human cost that should not even be contemplated. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

This is to be expected in the lower courts but their decisions are not final.

Here is the actually copy of the lawsuit and the dismissal of charges made in the Trumpf lawsuit which the Honerable Judge Brann signed. There will be no time to reinstate the Lawsuit to a higher Court the Judge ordered the Votes to be certified on 11/23/2020. He said he will not allow such frivolous claims to hold up the Election Process, also he was not impressed or happy with way the lawsuits were cobbled together in a unprofessional manner. 

All I say is Rudy Giuliani is a real piece of work, thank god he is President Trumps main man!!

Enjoy

• Like 3

Just now, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The ruling will allow an appeal to the SCOTUS.

not sure - think they have to appeal to some circuit court level or something next. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

not sure - think they have to appeal to some circuit court level or something next. 

It was a Federal judge that made the ruling in this case so "I'm assuming" next stop is SCOTUS. I'll have to look up which court the ruling was made in.

At the end of the day all I want is to ensure that the election process wasn't compromised at any level and it's they only way the American people will have confidence in this election and further elections. If fraud is proven at any level then the system needs to be overhauled. Well for that matter the whole system needs to be overhauled even if fraud isn't proven.

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

If the election so easily rigged then why wasn't evidence of this presented in court?

Anyway, this case had nothing to do with fraud - the argument presented was that a couple of voters had their mail-in votes rejected without being given the chance to fix their errors when voters in other counties were given the chance to fix their errors, and the voters claimed that as a result their Equal Protection rights had been violated. The relief they sought was to have all Pennsylvanians' votes rejected.

But the judge said (among other things): the plaintiffs brought their case against the wrong defendants (rather than bringing the case against other counties which allowed notice-and-cure, they should have brought the case against the counties they were registered in for not adopting notice-and-cure); and the relief they sought wouldn't have redressed the injury they suffered (the appropriate order to seek would have been to allow them to have their votes counted, not have everyone else's votes not counted). To quote the judge, "...the answer to invalidated ballots is not to invalidate millions more."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Why isn't this being done?

• Like 1

It's not being done because there are a lot of ordinary people in positions of control who are actively involved with stealing the election.

But the really pathetic thing is that it overwhelmingly appears that Trump haters are fine with this and wholeheartedly support it.

Edited by Will Do
  • Like 2

"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."

- Joseph Stalin 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

A Pennsylvania federal court on Saturday denied President Donald Trump's request to block certification of the state's 2020 election results in order to give his lawyers time to find evidence to support their claims of a fraudulent election system and improper ballot counting.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann criticized the lack of evidence the Trump campaign presented to support its argument to potentially disenfranchise every voter in the commonwealth who cast a ballot in the 2020 elections — nearly 7 million in all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-scathing-ruling-judge-dismisses-trump-campaigns-effort-to-overturn-election-results-in-pennsylvania/ar-BB1beNvo

Judge brands decision to dismiss vote certification 

The main 18 cases dont start until tomorrow.

What you are watching is Trump delaying states from making their Electoral College votes. He is going for victory via two routes:

1 - The time limit expires by which the states must cast their votes. When this happens each gets one vote and must vote for a President. As the Republicans own the most states this is victory for Trump.

2 - Over 1000 witnesses have given their statements for Court (whatever the US calls them) and they say Republican overseers were denied a chance to watch the vote counting in a large number of cities. That is illegal. Many were moved back so they couldn`t see the vote counting, many were even removed from the building with threats and in some cases physical violence. A lot of poll workers allowed to watch reported extra ballots being moved in after closing time which all appeared to be for Biden, being told to alter the dates on boxes to give them in, and in some states there are those reporting that truck loads of extra votes turned up all for Biden. Then we have the Dominion software. Employees have given witness statements saying voter fraud occurred with the software, the US military have raided as seized a Dominion server, and the software code has been examined with problems identified allowing Biden votes to be multiplied up to x1.5 for Biden and x 0.5 for Trump. Then we have 1000s of dead voters, in one case a man has already been arrested for submitting 3000 votes with identical signatures (his signature) and 1000s upon 1000s of people who turned up to vote were told they had already votes when they hadn`t. All of which are Trump supporters.

Where are the media in all of this? Telling the public nothing about the above. Instead being wholly negative towards Trump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

1 - The time limit expires by which the states must cast their votes. When this happens each gets one vote and must vote for a President. As the Republicans own the most states this is victory for Trump.

That is Trump's plan to try and overturn democracy, yeah. 

Luckily Republican officials won't even go along with his attempts at overturning democracy. Michigan's GOP.

Leaders from the state's GOP legislature who met with Trump at the White House on Friday delivered a blow to the President when they said they hadn't seen any evidence that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan -- undercutting Trump's baseless claims of fraud. Biden leads Trump by more than 154,000 votes in the state.

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/20/politics/michigan-election-results-certification/index.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16060605640564&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2020%2F11%2F20%2Fpolitics%2Fmichigan-election-results-certification%2Findex.html

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Over 1000 witnesses have given their statements

Witness testimony is the weakest form of evidence. You can't overturn millions upon millions of people's votes over weak testimonies. That's undemocratic. 

According to witness testimony Trump raped/sexually assaulted over 20 women. 

• Like 6

Trump has requested a recount in Georgia, even after the audit. In Michigan, Sydney Powell supposedly has so much evidence she cannot process it all and hopes to present it to the court by Wednesday or so next week. If it is statistical evidence only, I really cannot foresee anything favorable happening for Trump, even if backed up by several thousand witness statements. You just have got to have verifiable facts. And if these states rush to destroy written ballots, well you know they are trying to hide things alleged in some of her depositions forthcoming to the courts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Trump has requested a recount in Georgia, even after the audit. In Michigan, Sydney Powell supposedly has so much evidence she cannot process it all and hopes to present it to the court by Wednesday or so next week. If it is statistical evidence only, I really cannot foresee anything favorable happening for Trump, even if backed up by several thousand witness statements. You just have got to have verifiable facts. And if these states rush to destroy written ballots, well you know they are trying to hide things alleged in some of her depositions forthcoming to the courts.

GA recount was by GA law and the process didn't allow for signature verification nor did they allow any challenges to ballots that may or may not have been fraudulent.  But I read something on another forum that GA may be shredding the ballots but that is just hearsay at this time.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

GA recount was by GA law and the process didn't allow for signature verification nor did they allow any challenges to ballots that may or may not have been fraudulent.  But I read something on another forum that GA may be shredding the ballots but that is just hearsay at this time.

That's exactly what I am talking about. If they know a recount is coming to include written ballots and they destroy them before this happens, you know they are hiding something. I mean if there is election fraud, then let's expose it, or let this recount put all doubt to rest, at least as far as Georgia goes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No matter which court you present to... the case will be based on evidence.

Bring on that evidence already... or risk your license to practice law.

• Like 4

Just now, quiXilver said:

No matter which court you present to... the case will be based on evidence.

Bring on that evidence already... or risk your license to practice law.

Exactly. That is why I am reserved considering it is Sydney Powell. She says she has massive evidence that will be of Biblical proportions. So, in a week or so, we will possibly know what it is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

That is legal and in the constitution to provide checks and measures against a fraudulent election that becomes bogged down in the courts.

5 hours ago, RAyMO said:

The election wasn't rigged, all independent competent persons who have followed, viewed and analysed the election claim so. Even some honest republicans have admitted that to be the case. 

To believe the elections have been rigged you are taking the word of a well known liar & fringe conspiracy theorists above a multitude of your own country's  institutions. 

Trumps presidency exposed great divisions within the US. This mobilised the greatest voter turnout in the USA - more than 50% voted to end the systematic imbalances in your country - less than 50% voted to maintain the status quo. 

Accept the loss Preacher man, and help build a better America or take the path you seem to be advocating and drive the States back decades, politically, socially, economically at a potential human cost that should not even be contemplated. 

The election was absolutely rigged. There is over 100 people with sworn affidavits directly saying the witnesses it first hand. People who testified they saw hundreds of thousands of ballots come through the back door, every single one for Biden. We have testimony from intel experts straight saying the voting machines are rigged, and break down in detail how. 

Just cause msm has waged war on reality doesn’t mean reality isn’t so. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

The election was absolutely rigged. There is over 100 people with sworn affidavits directly saying the witnesses it first hand. People who testified they saw hundreds of thousands of ballots come through the back door, every single one for Biden. We have testimony from intel experts straight saying the voting machines are rigged, and break down in detail how. 

Just cause msm has waged war on reality doesn’t mean reality isn’t so. 

Did Trump rape/sexually attack over 25 women?

There is witness testimony for that too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Witness testimony is the weakest form of evidence when things are such high of stakes. 

To throw out MILLIONS of votes I'm going to need to see some factual evidence.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Will Do said:

It's not being done because there are a lot of ordinary people in positions of control who are actively involved with stealing the election.

But the really pathetic thing is that it overwhelmingly appears that Trump haters are fine with this and wholeheartedly support it.

Even worse they somehow support the train wreck a Biden administration will absolutely bring. The guy is an economic disaster waiting to happen, literally. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Did Trump rape/sexually attack over 25 women?

There is witness testimony for that too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Witness testimony is the weakest form of evidence when things are such high of stakes. 

To throw out MILLIONS of votes I'm going to need to see some factual evidence.

Well considering the Dems are doing everything in their power to hide the evidence, cause you know that’s what honest people who care about integrity do, there is a very real chance we will never see it. 

The hundreds of thousands of back door votes need no witness. The numbers don’t lie. Trump was trashing Biden in nearly all of these swing states, then suddenly Biden’s votes skyrocketed with not a single vote for Trump. That alone makes this election a complete fraud. Mathematically impossible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1