Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pennsylvania voter fraud cases dismissed

Grim Reaper 6

17 minutes ago, godnodog said:

I appreciate and very much welcome your links, but a rapid search shows that website has been flagged for posting false information, is it possible to show other sources?

ps. don't bother its flagged as disputed, but nevertheless its relevant piece of possible errors. and this type of information is better than affidavits because we know where when whom and thus can be checked. Many thanks for the link.

The Federalist most generally will post links in their article to collaborate their story. And no I don't ascribe or subscribe to the Federalist or any other internet site including Fox or other leading media outlet.

I always research by using DuckDuckGo as my search engine as Google searches are filtered.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Here's one from local news in the area: 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/secretary-states-office-finds-another-memory-card-with-hundreds-votes/2Q4TF34UVJEEFGE4EEB3FTMFGI/

Though it doesn't exactly strengthen any case towards deliberate voter fraud.

its still not good news for the Trump campaign, as it states:

"

It’s a 9,000-vote discrepancy that was signed off by two official DeKalb counters and would not have been discovered but for the Republican observer,” Shafer said.

Sterling did confirm that a missing memory card was discovered in Douglas County Wednesday morning

The memory card had about 293 votes on it:

• 156 votes went to President-elect Joe Biden
  • 128 votes went to President Donald Trump

The remaining votes went either to Jo Jorgensen or were undervotes, or when someone doesn’t vote for any candidate.

Sterling said that no more lost votes have been found and workers are on schedule to meet the midnight recount deadline. Over 5 million votes have already been recounted.

“We feel confident in what is happening right now. We haven’t found any other memory cards and nobody’s forgotten anything that we’ve seen yet,” Sterling said. “It doesn’t mean it can’t happen between now and midnight tonight.”"

No fraud evidences, just errors.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

But you do have a cute dog at least.

Did you not recognize that dog, that's Scubby Do man, so if he gets mad just tell him you will send him a Scubby Snack, US Mail it might take a year to get there!! :P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Setton said:

But you do have a cute dog at least.

If you look close as i hope im mistaken that dog is wearing a shock collar to keep him from barking, seems even dogs cant have their own opinions :no:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

If you look close as i hope im mistaken that dog is wearing a shock collar to keep him from barking, seems even dogs cant have their own opinions :no:

Just when you think your opinion of someone can sink no lower...

• Like 2