Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Good or Evil

cuchulain

You're the founding father of a new secret society. You based the society on nothing more than an idea, a curiosity. To see if you could actually get people to follow your crazy/weird/strange/fun - whatever it may be - cenral tenet. For the sake or argument my central tenet is this - 'There is no Dana, only Zuull'. Simply because it can mean anything if you take it metaphorically. Now you begin to amass followers, and they are looking to you for guidance. I have a simple question: Do you use this for good or for evil? 

I want to explore both sides of the argument.

And needless to say if anyone wants to join my society, hereby called 'The Minion Gatekeepers' just let me know;)

Sorry but i must decline the very kind offer to join your cult ,sorry,

secret society.

But if i decided to start a society and gathered many followers,i would use my powers for evil.

Especially since i have a bunch of easily manipulated drones at my disposal,everyone knows evil is more fun,(for me anyway )mmwwarharhar.

• Haha 1

You're the founding father of a new secret society.

Good and evil are nothing more than just a belief system.  

• Confused 1

Are there any rites of initiation? 

Define "good" and "evil"
While I do think that there is such a thing as objective good and evil, there's also subjective good and evil.
And often people start out with good intentions only to then turn to evil actions...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I'll bring the kool-aid if someone schedules the asteroid. 

Way ahead of you,

My fledgling cult,i mean secret society welcomes everyone,although i will employ a strict vetting process.

Property owners with a healthy bank balance will be offered prime jobs in the project,providing they sign my exclusive life insurance policy.( Don't bother reading the small print )

Kool-aid and asteroids are sooo 1970s, we at the ORDER OF THE HAMMER are so much more sophisticated than that.

Also I've heard the minion  gatekeepers are a bit lame.and they smell.:yes:

So cmon join my club, it'll be fun,while it lasts (for me anyway )

3 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Are there any rites of initiation? 

I never thought about this, suggestion? 

4 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

Sorry but i must decline the very kind offer to join your cult ,sorry,

secret society.

Cult is such a harsh word. Hurts my cult-leader ears. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Define "good" and "evil"
While I do think that there is such a thing as objective good and evil, there's also subjective good and evil.
And often people start out with good intentions only to then turn to evil actions

This was the kind of answer I was expecting. Yes it definitely is subjective however there are certain blatant actions that can be considered good or evil or actions that seem good or evil but with opposite intentions. Like anything there are multiple grey areas.... 

On 11/22/2020 at 12:52 PM, cuchulain said:

You're the founding father of a new secret society. You based the society on nothing more than an idea, a curiosity. To see if you could actually get people to follow your crazy/weird/strange/fun - whatever it may be - cenral tenet. For the sake or argument my central tenet is this - 'There is no Dana, only Zuull'. Simply because it can mean anything if you take it metaphorically. Now you begin to amass followers, and they are looking to you for guidance. I have a simple question: Do you use this for good or for evil? 

I want to explore both sides of the argument.

And needless to say if anyone wants to join my society, hereby called 'The Minion Gatekeepers' just let me know;)

The answer to "good or evil" is always "both". It all depends on you're perception.

Well, you’ve failed the first step of being a conspiridiot by /telling everyone what you’re doing/.

Or, alternately, you’ve done the first necessary step for being a conspiridiot, after self-lobotomizing. 

—Jaylemurph 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:17 AM, Eon said:

Both. Sometimes you need evil to achieve the greater good.

I agree. What is the point in having just good and an existence of just positivity,   If you positively know everything; well think you do, what a horrible existence that would be.    Let's say I had my own website forum and I just allowed all the people on that thought just like me, what a horrible place that would end up.  Only the expansion of one way of thinking.

Reminds me of red dwarf and rimmer world.

You need sometimes to learn lessons of evil to know you need good more.

Good or Evil of the world?   China `s virus  is taking over the world , they want to stopped their over population  and over take over all the economies  of the world  and destroy our founding fathers of the world :(so do you want to join them?

Edited by docyabut2

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Good or Evil of the world?   China `s virus  is taking over the world , they want to stopped their over population  and over take over all the economies  of the world :(

It is even worse than this.   Duality jesus vs LUCIFER! 11:11    We know jesus = Positive.  So what is LUCIFER?  CORPORATION!!  Look at 9/11.  Dubai is America on steroids, and yet Obama bin Laden was supposed to be against all of America's capitalism.   Dubai has police in porsches and Bugati's.:blink:

Corporations are being killed off, but not the big ones owned by the 1%.   All the little businesses are being destroyed by this virus, but the only corporations that are going to survive is the big ones that are on the taps of money no matter how they get affected.   ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT CORPORATE LUCIFER COMMUNIST ORDER is how the 13 familes of illuminati will control the earth under complete slavery to all the people who have nothing left to lose, except their minds.   That knock on the door is coming and no one is going to help you.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained. physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The plan.  Replace Jesus with LUCIFER!

Are we not seeing this in America?

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/04/673422143/satanic-sculpture-installed-at-illinois-statehouse-just-in-time-for-the-holidays?t=1606346827841

The 'useful idiots' are governments little helpers for the one world order.

communism = LUCIFER!!     

This is why churches are being burnt down, and why we might start seeing alot more.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

It is even worse than this.   Duality jesus vs LUCIFER! 11:11    We know jesus = Positive.  So what is LUCIFER?  CORPORATION!!  Look at 9/11.  Dubai is America on steroids, and yet Obama bin Laden was supposed to be against all of America's capitalism.   Dubai has police in porsches and Bugati's.:blink:

Corporations are being killed off, but not the big ones owned by the 1%.   All the little businesses are being destroyed by this virus, but the only corporations that are going to survive is the big ones that are on the taps of money no matter how they get affected.   ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT CORPORATE LUCIFER COMMUNIST ORDER is how the 13 familes of illuminati will control the earth under complete slavery to all the people who have nothing left to lose, except their minds.   That knock on the door is coming and no one is going to help you.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained. physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The plan.  Replace Jesus with LUCIFER!

Are we not seeing this in America?

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/04/673422143/satanic-sculpture-installed-at-illinois-statehouse-just-in-time-for-the-holidays?t=1606346827841

The 'useful idiots' are governments little helpers for the one world order.

communism = LUCIFER!!     

This is why churches are being burnt down, and why we might start seeing alot more.  

it is the COMMUNISTs that want to take over our world :( 

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

it is the COMMUNISTs that want to take over our world :( 

No! this is not what is going on.  To the average observer it looks like it.   What is going on is much more evil.   LUCIFER was created by the Vatican.  The vatican are a big business organization liken to the mafia. So it has been around for a long time passing the torch of light (lucifer) to the same family of genes with them inbreeding.   So jesus and Lucifer was created by the same VATICAN to control people with a god and jesus worship, and now LUCIFER = corporation is taking over the world making us all slaves.   This goes very very deep to understand this.   Killing jesus and the churches to replace with corporation means they had to create China as the capitalist country and then work on destroying America and Britain.

https://www.b****ute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/

WATCH THIS!

• Like 1

Its does says in the Bible in the Revelation it says a view of the future world population of a organized militiamen 6,000,000,000 that takes over the world. and its China !

Revelation 9:16 If this is a literal figure, it is no longer incredible, in view of a world population in excess of 6 billion in the near future.

https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+9&version=TLB

1. Revelation 9:14 mighty demons, literally, “[fallen] angels.”
  2. Revelation 9:16 If this is a literal figure, it is no longer incredible, in view of a world population in excess of 6 billion in the near future. In China alone, in 1961, there were an “estimated 200 million armed and organized militiamen” (Associated Press Release, April 24, 1964). warriors, literally, “horsemen.”
Edited by docyabut2
  • Thanks 1

mark of the beast 666? was of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_661 Saddam Hussein was destroyed ")

Edited November 16 by docyabut2

Edited by docyabut2

7 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Well, first I need to know a little more of the belief system.

Is a hot dog a sandwich? What are members supposed to believe or support?

That is up to you to research and work out.  It's a hard one with so many beliefs out there.

• This topic was locked and unlocked