Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sidney Powell dropped by Trump Administration

Grim Reaper 6

The Trump campaign released a statement on Sunday seeking to distance itself from lawyer Sidney Powell, who has spun outlandish tales of election fraud to news organizations, three days after the attorney was front and center at a press conference with Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, and Jenna Ellis, Trump campaign legal adviser.  Powell is a longtime promoter of the QAnon conspiracy theory, frequently sharing QAnon slogans on her social media, according to Business Insider and Media Matters For America. 

After Fox News’ Tucker Carlson voiced skepticism about Powell’s wild claim that Cuba, Venezuela and other “communists” nations hacked the election and took millions of votes away from Trump, other Trump allies rallied to Powell’s defense, according to the New York Times.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/11/22/trump-campaign-cuts-ties-with-lawyer-sidney-powell-who-promoted-wild-election-fraud-conspiracy-theories/?sh=1ece614a7880

Crazy Conspiracy Theorist dropped by Trump Administration Video

Sidney Powell is a Train Wreck Video

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

OIP.xO9J-88tPA7ww0xLwgVOBAAAAA?w=193&h=2

Oh boy, i just saw this little bit of news in another thread very cool you gave it a thread.

A day or 2 back i read powell was a big Qanon supporter and i thought WTH is trump and his trumpettes thinking getting involved with her,  their empty claims are getting laughed out of court at highrates of speed already.

sure, i know they grasp at straws afterall its all they have but daaaaaamn ( in my best will smith voice ) you know when trump and his side kick Mr Brownsweat denounce Ahem, dump a person for their claims being too outlandish its got to be pretty darn deep in that tin foil mad hatters rabbit hole,

I cant even start to imagine the shock waves and fallout of davastation this will have with tRump, his team and especially his worshippers who have been making countless excuses and not releasing proof of their claims, its not just their humiliation but its just another huge step towards, how did the GOP say it?

Oh yeah, stop golfing and concede the election.

Of course i expect a few to defend Powell and insist shes righteous. ( with zero proof of course )

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wait..what?  Someone better check on Hacktorp.  He was championing this woman 2 days ago.  Say it ain't so hack!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Say it ain't so hack!

Oh, it is indeed so!  Look for Sidney Powell to take the evidence she has been shown and use it to defend, not Donald Trump, but the US voting public.  As in, massive, class-action suits on behalf of disenfranchised US citizens...of which there are millions.  She was given what she needs by the Trump campaign and others, and has been cut loose to serve the people.  Powell is but one prong of a multi-pronged attack against the forces who have tried to defraud the American electorate.  She will bring home the hides of the criminals.  Here is what she said late today:

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
Sidney Powell 
@SidneyPowell1
 & I are more alike than we are different.

We are fighting different legal battles for the same clients - We The People.

The People voted overwhelmingly to re-elect 
@realDonaldTrump

All interests are aligned.

#FightBack

General Flynn
@GenFlynn
@SidneyPowell1
 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. She understands the WH press release & agrees with it. She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates.
4:37 PM · Nov 22, 2020

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Powell is but one prong of a multi-pronged attack

Indeed!  Who are the other prongs?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Indeed!  Who are the other prongs?

Lawsuits filed against election officials by Trump campaign lawyers, indictments filed against criminal conspirators by DOJ attorneys, and, because this involves coordination with malign foreign actors, prosecutions involving the US Military.

These fools will be hit from all sides and will have no where to go.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Wait..what?  Someone better check on Hacktorp.  He was championing this woman 2 days ago.  Say it ain't so hack!

Do you notice how quite this thread is, the biggest offenders are staying away. So I must applaud Hacktorp, while I have never agreed with anything he said, I respect him for at least coming here and facing the music and still standing up for his beliefs, it takes a man to do that, in my opinion anyway.

Take Care brother.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Lawsuits filed against election officials by Trump campaign lawyers, indictments filed against criminal conspirators by DOJ attorneys, and, because this involves coordination with malign foreign actors, prosecutions involving the US Military.

These fools will be hit from all sides and will have no where to go.

Ahhh... the many prongs of Trump.  The prong Barr has been quiet over the last week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Oh, it is indeed so!  Look for Sidney Powell to take the evidence she has been shown and use it to defend, not Donald Trump, but the US voting public.  As in, massive, class-action suits on behalf of disenfranchised US citizens...of which there are millions.  She was given what she needs by the Trump campaign and others, and has been cut loose to serve the people.  Powell is but one prong of a multi-pronged attack against the forces who have tried to defraud the American electorate.  She will bring home the hides of the criminals.  Here is what she said late today:

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
Sidney Powell 
@SidneyPowell1
 & I are more alike than we are different.

We are fighting different legal battles for the same clients - We The People.

The People voted overwhelmingly to re-elect 
@realDonaldTrump

All interests are aligned.

#FightBack

General Flynn
@GenFlynn
@SidneyPowell1
 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. She understands the WH press release & agrees with it. She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates.
4:37 PM · Nov 22, 2020

Perhaps Qanon powell can team up with this lawsuit

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526997-michigan-group-sues-trump-campaign-for-alleged-mass-voter-suppression

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Do you notice how quite this thread is, the biggest offenders are staying away. So I must applaud Hacktorp, while I have never agreed with anything he said, I respect him for at least coming here and facing the music and still standing up for his beliefs, it takes a man to do that, in my opinion anyway.

Take Care brother.

Yes, i agree we all should take a moment to acknowledge "the big hack" he never gets humiliated with his countless never ending failures and just gives up looking ridiculous

i just knew he would be here defending the person who even trump called "too outlandlish" to be associated with,

boy will trump be asshamed for dumping her and then she gets the USA to toss out all the legit votes and just hand 2020 to don, seems he should be treating his savior better, but i dont claim to understand how he thinks,

So hats off the hack, he is always wrong but never gives up :tu:

Edited by the13bats
added typo :-D
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm really curious to see what her "evidence" is. Proof and evidence are two separate things. She needs proof, and I figure by next weekend we should know which she has, and what it is.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yes, i agree we all should take a moment to acknowledge "the big hack" he never gets humiliated with his countless never ending failures and just gives up looking ridiculous

i just knew he would be here defending the person who even trump called "too outlandlish" to be associated with,

boy will trump be asshamed for dumping her and then she gets the USA to toss out all the legit votes and just hand 2020 to don, seems he should be treating his savior better, but i dont claim to understand how he thinks,

So hats off the hack, he is always wrong but never gives up :tu:

Yea know, we all the do and say the wrong things sometime, seriously I cant help but respect someone who stands their ground even if I disagree with them, like I said that is what a man does. 

Take Care Bats

• Like 3

Pleased to announce: I have just retained Sydney Powell as lead attorney.  She'll be replacing Saul Goodman effective immediately!

:D

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Oh boy, i just saw this little bit of news in another thread very cool you gave it a thread.

A day or 2 back i read powell was a big Qanon supporter and i thought WTH is trump and his trumpettes thinking getting involved with her,  their empty claims are getting laughed out of court at highrates of speed already.

sure, i know they grasp at straws afterall its all they have but daaaaaamn ( in my best will smith voice ) you know when trump and his side kick Mr Brownsweat denounce Ahem, dump a person for their claims being too outlandish its got to be pretty darn deep in that tin foil mad hatters rabbit hole,

I cant even start to imagine the shock waves and fallout of davastation this will have with tRump, his team and especially his worshippers who have been making countless excuses and not releasing proof of their claims, its not just their humiliation but its just another huge step towards, how did the GOP say it?

Oh yeah, stop golfing and concede the election.

Of course i expect a few to defend Powell and insist shes righteous. ( with zero proof of course )

Yea I thought that this topic really deserved a thread, she has been the so called voice of wisdom concerning many of the big Conspiracy theories that people are talking about here.  In the thread talking about voting machines and the Dominion Software being defective and uncertified she is very frequently quoted the source for  Quote / Unquote fraud that has taken place in Pennsylvania  and other states. In fact this very morning the regular suspects were quoting her on that very subject. Like I said above she is a serious mental case, I mean if the Trump Organization distances itself from her, she has to be totally crazy, because they are nothing but a bunch of Conspiracy Theorists and nut jobs themselves.

Then for the biggest bigot and Conspiracy Theorist on any  Public News Channel Fox News own Tucker Carlson:w00t::P,  to speak out against her and rebuke her now that is like finding the Easter Bunny getting caught putting eggs under your Christmas Tree, I mean Jesus go figure what are the possible odds of that! As far as how trumps supporters are going to handle this, they will be quite for a day maybe, and they will forget and come back here posting the same Conspiracy Theory's. Only using a new untainted source or like you say they may try to twist the subject and still agree with what she has said and what they have already regurgitated here on the forum in multiple threads.

But, I truly hope they do none of that, I would rather see them just tone down the anger being expressed toward others. If they did that I would very happy, however I will not hold my breath, because I dont want to die waiting for that to happen.:D

Take Care my brother. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

That pic made me laugh out loud..... perfect comic timing - well done :D

As for what's going on with Sidney Powell I will wait for the dust to settle a bit before jumping to conclusions or believing the MSM -

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

"I don't think we are in Kansas anymore Toto."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

That pic made me laugh out loud..... perfect comic timing - well done :D

As for what's going on with Sidney Powell I will wait for the dust to settle a bit before jumping to conclusions or believing the MSM -

Thank you, i am trying hard for laughs in a time when its hard to find much of anything funny.

I actually respect this reply from you, i too am a bit curious why powell gets her tweeter shut down right when trumps team kicks her way under the bus, when her work if it pans out helps him, its a bit odd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Thank you, i am trying hard for laughs in a time when its hard to find much of anything funny.

I actually respect this reply from you, i too am a bit curious why powell gets her tweeter shut down right when trumps team kicks her way under the bus, when her work if it pans out helps him, its a bit odd.

Or she's such a whackjob even a failing team doesn't want her on board.

Sound like she's a train wreck to me.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Demolition Man, staring Sylvester Stallone, is one of the most underrated movies of all time. 

:D

Mmmmmm

It's good but I'd challenge that with Remo unarmed and dangerous.

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Mmmmmm

It's good but I'd challenge that with Remo unarmed and dangerous.

Hell comes to frogtown :yes: