Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sidney Powell dropped by Trump Administration

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Pleased to announce: I have just retained Sydney Powell as lead attorney.  She'll be replacing Saul Goodman effective immediately!

:D

Sorry, but Better Call Powell doesn't roll off the tongue quite as smoothly as Better Call Saul...

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Or she's such a whackjob even a failing team doesn't want her on board.

Sound like she's a train wreck to me.

Her apparent reputation preceded her.  It's peculiar why she was in the think of the fraud allegations.  I was wondering was she planning to retire?  Or, did she find herself in too deep and needed find her own way out?

This is a twist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Do you notice how quite this thread is, the biggest offenders are staying away. So I must applaud Hacktorp, while I have never agreed with anything he said, I respect him for at least coming here and facing the music and still standing up for his beliefs, it takes a man to do that, in my opinion anyway.

Take Care brother.

its  quiet because at first people were willing to wait and see these evidences then  when these evidences were taking too long to show up they started asking for some release dates, then when ni relesase dates were given people asked for  something substantial, also nothing, how about "samples"? nope

and now ladies and gentlemen we finally have  QAnnus theory , the smoking gun, the evidence send by the gods, its so powerful that will probably end no where, just liike before.

yes this thread has a small amount of replies so far, specially from people who dismiss Trump's arguments, they don't reply probably because this is went from a possible errors to  a sore looser, from sore looser to denial, from denial to conspiracy, and now heading to craackpot levels. poeple are tired of this bs, what's next? all covid victims blood is being recycled and clean for satanic democrats desert time?

Media outlets around the world have reported this QAnnon latest nonsense and how its spreading amongst Trump's followers and how this is hurting US democracy.

Trump had a countless opportunities to present his case but showed up in court with empty hands betting on judges loyalty to Trump.

I am still willing to see these evidences.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 3

“Release the Kraken?”

The Trump re-election bid was over, the moment the solar virus entered our airspace. 

Raptor Witness     2,261

Raptor Witness

Immediately following all the laughter in Aspen, Trump lashes out by moving to ax the security clearances of former intelligent officials on the grounds that they are profiting from their former jobs ....

.... All laughs aside, that volcano appears close to exploding. To which I'm sure Trump's advocates are screaming,

"Release the Kraken!"

Edited July 23, 2018 by Raptor Witness
My Previous Signature on Unexplained Mysteries during the first half of Donald Trump's Presidency

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

So has Powell presented her own lawsuit yet if she isn't associated with any of Trumps?

She needs to do something as her credibility is definitely waning.

As I understand it she was never on the Trump team and the statement was just a clarification of the fact.

Who Knows? :hmm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

So has Powell presented her own lawsuit yet if she isn't associated with any of Trumps?

No, and why would she, she has been discredited as a total nut joe / Conspiracy Theorist, I mean even if she did with the media Nationwide calling her a nut job who would believe anything she says. I would also almost bet her law career is over, I mean she represented General Flynn and she a complete made an asss out of herself, I dont know why the Trump administration ever took her on in the first place. But, as Whacky as Rudy Giuliani is it was most likely was him that recommender her to President  Trump, and thank god he did, sometimes I cant figure out who he is actually working.  Anyway that so called legal team, is nothing except a bunch of misfit toys, for toy story!!:lol:

57 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

As I understand it she was never on the Trump team and the statement was just a clarification of the fact.

Perhaps not. But Trump definitely put his foot in his mouth by saying she was previously.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I swear it's all a Monty Python skit at this point. 

When half of our nation is convinced that the vote was stolen, it doesn't matter how amusing some think it is.  The repercussions aren't going to amuse anyone.  There are 70+ million Americans who are waking up to the idea that they've been cheated and the government was in on it.  No... there will be no reasons to laugh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, and then said:

When half of our nation is convinced that the vote was stolen, it doesn't matter how amusing some think it is.  The repercussions aren't going to amuse anyone.  There are 70+ million Americans who are waking up to the idea that they've been cheated and the government was in on it.  No... there will be no reasons to laugh.

Image result for laughing gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I agree with the campaign’s statement that I am not part of the campaign’s legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees. 

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may–whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats. 

The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates.  We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week.  It will be epic. 

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country. 

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.   

#KrakenOnSteroids”

This statement is after she was "fired".  Funny, that.  It sounds almost like she hasn't slowed down, let alone stopped.  

Seems the whiner brigade may be a bit optimistic.  Why don't we just wait awhile and see how this plays out in a real court, eh?  What's the rush, boys?  If Joe won then I'm sure these accusations will be easily disproven.  ;)

• Haha 1

If Sidney Powell is right about the software I hope that she has bodyguards as she just may well end up Arkacided.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, and then said:

Half is a little bit of a stretch.

66% of eligible voters turned-out. Of that 47% voted for Trump.

And of that 47% I would harkin a guess that not all of them believe the election was stolen. 

So whatever number is left after that. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

If Sidney Powell is right about the software I hope that she has bodyguards as she just may well end up Arkacided.

At this point, nothing would surprise me but as bold and arrogant as these prattlers here try to seem, they fear the idea that truth may win out.  

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm sure you're correct.  No worries, at all.  Be seein' you... ;)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Half is a little bit of a stretch.

And of that 47% I would harkin a guess that not all of them believe the election was stolen. 

So whatever number is left after that. 

Here it is.

Roughly half of Republicans believe President Trump "rightfully won" the election, with 68 percent saying they had concerns about a "rigged" vote counting process in favor of President-elect Joe Biden, according to a new Reuters-Ipsos opinion poll released Wednesday.

Overall, 73 percent of Americans polled in the Nov. 13-17 survey said they believed Biden won the election, while 5 percent say they thought Trump won. 

However, only 29 percent of Republicans believed that Biden had "rightfully won," compared to 52 percent of Republicans who said the same about Trump. 

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526464-half-of-republicans-in-new-poll-say-rigged-election-was-stolen-from-trump?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16061439138379&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fcampaign%2F526464-half-of-republicans-in-new-poll-say-rigged-election-was-stolen-from-trump

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Mentally Disturbed

Sidney Powell, before she goes to work in the morning is it real or Memorex:D

1 hour ago, and then said:

I don't think your numbers are right. 

I don't think most of the idiots who still voted for trump actually think he was cheated. Only the dumbest of those idiots are clinging to that. Hope it's not too great a number but I don't have much faith....

Wait...so electronic voting system IP used in US elections is owned/pledged to Chinese interests?  Hmmmm...

MaReQ
@Mareq16
SIDNEY POWELL JUST RELEASED AN ARTICLE DETAILING HOW DOMINION’s PATENT AND PROPRIETARY CODE WERE GIVEN TO A CHINESE BANK AS COLLATEROL

HUGE: DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM PATENTS GIVEN TO CHINA BANK (HSBC) AS COLLATERAL IN 2019. HSBC received ownership of patents to intellectual property of elections, ballots, systems, cyber & internet capacities. Patent Agreement: Down pointing backhand index @SidneyPowell1

https://conservativechoicecampaign.com/huge-dominion-voting-system-patents-given-to-china-bank-hsbc-as-collateral-in-2019-hsbc-received-ownership-of-patents-to-intellectual-property-of-elections-ballots-systems-cyber-internet-capa/

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Demolition Man, staring Sylvester Stallone, is one of the most underrated movies of all time. 

Not nearly as classic as Popeye starring Robin Williams and Shelly Duval.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Wait...so electronic voting system IP used in US elections is owned/pledged to Chinese interests?  Hmmmm...

MaReQ
@Mareq16
SIDNEY POWELL JUST RELEASED AN ARTICLE DETAILING HOW DOMINION’s PATENT AND PROPRIETARY CODE WERE GIVEN TO A CHINESE BANK AS COLLATEROL

HUGE: DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM PATENTS GIVEN TO CHINA BANK (HSBC) AS COLLATERAL IN 2019. HSBC received ownership of patents to intellectual property of elections, ballots, systems, cyber & internet capacities. Patent Agreement: Down pointing backhand index @SidneyPowell1

https://conservativechoicecampaign.com/huge-dominion-voting-system-patents-given-to-china-bank-hsbc-as-collateral-in-2019-hsbc-received-ownership-of-patents-to-intellectual-property-of-elections-ballots-systems-cyber-internet-capa/

9 hours ago, and then said:

[snip]

If Joe won then I'm sure these accusations will be easily disproven.  ;)

What's to be disproven?

You know how this works.

If Powell wants to make the claim, then it's her job to do the proving. No one has any responsibility to do any disproving.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2