Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sidney Powell dropped by Trump Administration

Grim Reaper 6

16 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

It's coming...

Art Vintage GIF by Kraken Images - Find & Share on GIPHYA

Are you going to disappear into oblivion on January 20th?  I mean...what's coming?  Should we fear this woman that the Trump campaign couldn't distance themselves from fast enough?  She's part of our legal team.  Oh wait..no she isn't, she's a nutcase.  You're definitely on that Qanon trip.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Are you going to disappear into oblivion on January 20th?  I mean...what's coming?  Should we fear this woman that the Trump campaign couldn't distance themselves from fast enough?  She's part of our legal team.  Oh wait..no she isn't, she's a nutcase.  You're definitely on that Qanon trip.

I already told you what's coming.

By now, everyone and their pet bat knows Biden will never be president...and that Trump will be inaugurated on Jan. 20.

But, let's speculate on just how Biden goes down:

I think, as the evidence of criminal election fraud and lawsuits continue to pile up, Joe will finally "concede" the race.  He won't concede that Trump beat him, but rather that Trump's "corrupt, stacked, and packed Supreme Court" will support the claim of a landslide Trump victory, and Joe will "concede" he can't win...even though he *actually* beat Trump.

Joe's handlers are going for maximum outrage among the remnants of the Dem party and Trump haters when Joe goes down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I already told you what's coming.

By now, everyone and their pet bat knows Biden will never be president...and that Trump will be inaugurated on Jan. 20.

But, let's speculate on just how Biden goes down:

I think, as the evidence of criminal election fraud and lawsuits continue to pile up, Joe will finally "concede" the race.  He won't concede that Trump beat him, but rather that Trump's "corrupt, stacked, and packed Supreme Court" will support the claim of a landslide Trump victory, and Joe will "concede" he can't win...even though he *actually* beat Trump.

Joe's handlers are going for maximum outrage among the remnants of the Dem party and Trump haters when Joe goes down.

So, what your saying is that on January 20th, we won't see you again?  You think that Rudy, the amazing attorney is withholding evidence for the Supreme Court?  After he said he was exaggerating voter fraud claims?  Bro, it's over.  You also think Trump is starting the transition while sitting on a mound of secret evidence?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Bro, it's over.

It certainly is over...for Biden...and everyone knows it (except for those a bit "slow" on the uptake).

The bizarre charade you are watching on MSM with Biden announcing his "cabinet" is purely to stoke outrage among the faithful (and stupid) when it's all taken away.

That's it.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, ian hacktorp said:

It certainly is over...for Biden...and everyone knows it (except for those a bit "slow" on the uptake.

The bizarre charade you are watching on MSM with Biden announcing his "cabinet" is purely to stoke outrage among the faithful (and stupid) when it's all take away.

That's it.

Can you give me a specific date of when I should see some evidence? 

Because it's been 3 weeks now and I still haven't seen the "Trump watermarked ballot sting operation" that I was promised on election day by people here and on Facebook.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Can you give me a specific date of when I should see some evidence?

No, but Sidney Powell did just say her first major suit may be ready to file as early as tomorrow.

Keep in mind also that she doesn't intend for evidence to be first introduced through the media.  She's not Andrew Weissmann, for god's sake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I should add that Sidney Powell is appearing to position herself to take down many Republicans as well as Dems.

She has claimed she has evidence proving some of those Republicans took cash payments to go public with statements that "Biden won", and the country needs to "move on".  Some Republican governors also received kickbacks for purchasing Dominion Voting systems for their states.

I say good...get rid of them all.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 11/23/2020 at 9:48 AM, Robotic Jew said:

I don't think your numbers are right. 

I don't think most of the idiots who still voted for trump actually think he was cheated. Only the dumbest of those idiots are clinging to that. Hope it's not too great a number but I don't have much faith....

My numbers may be off somewhat but not nearly enough to remove the coming political and social exercise that the Left seem to believe will never happen.  We watched a president pilloried for 4 years and subjected to every imaginable slander while his associates were ruined financially by the government.  Heads up, bud, it doesn't MATTER to them if you  or any Democrat agrees with them on this issue.  

Evidence of this coup/stolen election is out there and it doesn't disappear because a corrupt propaganda organization refuses to cover it or simply dismisses it without investigation.  You people don't seem to grasp the concept that YOUR belief system is never going to be shoved down our throats. Not ever.  As Conservatives - as well as traditional Liberals who used to call the Democrat party their home - become aware of this information, there is apt to be a brand new Party in town that Libertarians, Liberals AND "TRUMP" Conservatives see as the only alternative to the sleaze of DC.  

The Republicans were the real problem for Trump and so many of them have bailed out at this point that when they realize the backlash that's coming, they'll be begging worse than Murdoch's whelps.  For those who the Ds will gain power if they don't support the Rs, they're about to see that there really is no difference and when that movement gets traction, the Ds will be encouraged, the same way THEY choose to motivate others.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Whew! The trump lost denial melt down is heavy tonight,

Endless threats, claims and predictions, zero proof just grasping and crying.

Who could forget the deeply humiliating preduction biden would drop out a week before election, epic fail biden won by 80m votes,  now you just wait that same source says trump won, no proof just braying.

And of course since the gop dumped trump for all the damage he did to their party with his gross incompatance and failures, blame the gop and claim they too are against poor old trump and you just wait trump will smite them all.

Really pathetic.

• Like 1

These little annoyances just won't seem to go away.  Don't they know that Corporate media has SPOKEN?  :w00t:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/subpoena-in-georgia-election-lawsuit-seeks-video-footage-from-state-farm-arena_3591613.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-24-3

Could it be that those running the steal were too stupid to be trusted with anything that complicated?  And the hits just keep onnnn comin'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, and then said:

These little annoyances just won't seem to go away.  Don't they know that Corporate media has SPOKEN?  :w00t:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/subpoena-in-georgia-election-lawsuit-seeks-video-footage-from-state-farm-arena_3591613.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-24-3

Could it be that those running the steal were too stupid to be trusted with anything that complicated?  And the hits just keep onnnn comin'

OIP.-lwNWBAetGuy-zxMa0yuHAHaF7?w=193&h=1

• Like 1

I just received a call from some guy named Joe Biden. He told me his transition team had some bad news after receiving briefings. Worried i asked how bad? He answered real bad.

:D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, and then said:

My numbers may be off somewhat but not nearly enough to remove the coming political and social exercise that the Left seem to believe will never happen.  We watched a president pilloried for 4 years and subjected to every imaginable slander while his associates were ruined financially by the government.  Heads up, bud, it doesn't MATTER to them if you  or any Democrat agrees with them on this issue.  

Evidence of this coup/stolen election is out there and it doesn't disappear because a corrupt propaganda organization refuses to cover it or simply dismisses it without investigation.  You people don't seem to grasp the concept that YOUR belief system is never going to be shoved down our throats. Not ever.  As Conservatives - as well as traditional Liberals who used to call the Democrat party their home - become aware of this information, there is apt to be a brand new Party in town that Libertarians, Liberals AND "TRUMP" Conservatives see as the only alternative to the sleaze of DC.  

The Republicans were the real problem for Trump and so many of them have bailed out at this point that when they realize the backlash that's coming, they'll be begging worse than Murdoch's whelps.  For those who the Ds will gain power if they don't support the Rs, they're about to see that there really is no difference and when that movement gets traction, the Ds will be encouraged, the same way THEY choose to motivate others.

The reason the Republicans baled out is because that what rats do when the ship is sinking. You need to wake up, not only is Trump through, but the effects of the last 4 years are going to shake the Republican party to its core, it is going years for it possible to regain its strength, and in reality it may never be the same. Once Vice President Harris takes office and the new AG are going to clean house, all those who supported Trump in his legal activities are going find their butts in the middle of a Congressional Investigation. President Biden has been very clear, he is not going to get involved, its all up the VP and the AG and dude that girl doesnt play, she doesnt play at all, I included most of those who will face charges but to add to the photo's below, you must also include both of Trumps Son's and his Daughter .        

Investigation  /  Jail

Donald Trump official portrait (cropped).jpgJared Kushner June 2019.jpgStephen miller june 2016 cropped corrected.jpg

Jail                        Jail           Investigation     Investigation      Investigation     Investigation      Investigation    Investigation      Investigation

Mike Pompeo official photo (cropped).jpgWilliam Barr (cropped).jpgBetsy DeVos official portrait (cropped).jpgDan Brouillette official photo (cropped).jpgRobert E. Lighthizer official portrait (cropped).jpgAndrew Wheeler official photo (cropped).jpgAdministrator Jovita Carranza portrait (cropped).jpgAlex Azar official portrait 2 (cropped).jpgSteven Mnuchin official photo (cropped).jpg

Downfall: Demise of a President and his Republican party:

https://books.google.co.kr/books?hl=ko&lr=&id=G1vMDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PT9&dq=downfall+of+Americas+republican+party+2020&ots=KTFB0dxiN3&sig=FicBXY-LNWHx3tc9Dxu8ynGrko8#v=onepage&q=downfall of Americas republican party 2020&f=false

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

President Biden has been very clear, he is not going to get involved, its all up the VP and the AG and dude that girl doesnt play, she doesnt play at all, I included most of those who will face charges but to add to the photo's below, you must also include both of Trumps Son's and his Daughter .        

We will have to agree to disagree on this one Manwon.  I think Biden's administration will take the lead from him and there will not be any investigations into the actions of the previous administrations. Off course people will be replaced including all political appointments into what were previously apolitical posts. 

The new administration will want the narrative to be about it - and what it is doing, it will want the narrative to be forward looking not continually harping back to the Trump days. 

It will also not want to set a precedent whereby new administrations will habitually strive to prove wrong doing by previous ones.  

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

It's coming...

Art Vintage GIF by Kraken Images - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm sorry, I'm not clear on the symbolism here.

The kraken is clearly the voters of the US but does the ship represent Trump's career specifically or your hopes and dreams in a more abstract sense?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

We will have to agree to disagree on this one Manwon.  I think Biden's administration will take the lead from him and there will not be any investigations into the actions of the previous administrations. Off course people will be replaced including all political appointments into what were previously apolitical posts. 

The new administration will want the narrative to be about it - and what it is doing, it will want the narrative to be forward looking not continually harping back to the Trump days. 

It will also not want to set a precedent whereby new administrations will habitually strive to prove wrong doing by previous ones.  

That's fine my Brother like you said you we will have to disagree. Normally I would agree you, but this situation is completely different, there has never been a Administration like Trumps in the History of US Politics. No other Administration has been involved, in corruption, and criminal activities on such a scale, even the Presidents Children, the SOF, AG, Lawyers, and may members of the Republican Party enable these activities to occur. If this isn't brought to the attention of the American people, it will be forgotten, and History cant be forgotten because it can very easily repeat itself. Ever single adult member of Trumps family are either currently under investigation or they will and they have already stated that they are afraid of it, as well they should be. As far Trump himself, even if he is pardoned, that will have no effect on state Governments that are currently investigating him for tax evasion, or the lawsuits and the possible trial for his sexual crimes. 

This situation is going to burst wide open, when the little fish get pulled out of the pond, they are going drop dimes and throw Trump under the bus, just like many members of the Republican Party have doing. They no they can no long placate him, because their butts are on the line, many are guilty of obstruction of Justice more than once over the last 4 years. 

But, I have my and you have yours and in the next 6 months we will see who is right, until then my Brother we will have to agree to disagree respectfully.

Take Care my Friend, and have great night:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

I'm sorry, I'm not clear on the symbolism here.

The kraken is clearly the voters of the US but does the ship represent Trump's career specifically or your hopes and dreams in a more abstract sense?

Try this:

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!
The Marshall Report The Marshall Report

When Sidney Powell stated she HAS RELEASED THE KRAKEN, most of us thought of Clash of the Titans and cheered her on for her gutsy remark. She never blinked and held a stern, a serious face when she said it. She wasn’t joking and now we know why! The “Kraken” is  a Department of Defense-run cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks various other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions by the deep state!  President Trump and the loyal patriots in the Military and Space Command now have all the evidence of voter fraud and election related treason.

What we are witnessing with the 2020 elections is NOT an election. We are witnessing the attempt of the overthrow of the United States Government. The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats that are intent on stealing the Presidential seat, and taking over America for the global order. They are wicked globalist puppets who are boldly pushing their coup to destroy America and impliment a global reset and usher in United Nations Agenda 2030 which is the revised version of sustainable development Agenda 21. They are in lockstep throwing all their punches at unsuspecting Americans while nations around the world are doing the very same lockdowns on their citizens. Will they succeed? The answer is NO!

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-kraken-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Try this:

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!
The Marshall Report The Marshall Report

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-kraken-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

20 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats

The CIA, FBI, And DOJ all appointed by Trump. 

• Like 1