Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sidney Powell dropped by Trump Administration

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Try this:

So the DoD, a prime candidate for any fictional 'deep state', has developed a cyber programme to track interference by said fictional state.

Do you actually think these things through before typing them?

P.S. your source is hilarious. Thank you.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

So the DoD, a prime candidate for any fictional 'deep state', has developed a cyber programme to track interference by said fictional state.

Do you find that clinging to a false supposition helps to keep your brain comfortably numb?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Setton said:

P.S. your source is hilarious. Thank you.

That source article, btw, was retweeted last night by the President of the United States.

The current and incoming President of the United States, that is.

You're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

I should add that Sidney Powell is appearing to position herself to take down many Republicans as well as Dems.

She has claimed she has evidence proving some of those Republicans took cash payments to go public with statements that "Biden won", and the country needs to "move on".  Some Republican governors also received kickbacks for purchasing Dominion Voting systems for their states.

I say good...get rid of them all.

I think I heard Sidney Powell say / hint somewhere that some Republicans (as well as Democrats) could have actually paid to win their elections... ie.. have the vote tally in the Voting Machine's software fixed to give them the win....

If the Dominion Voting Machine Company are part of a huge corrupt network of Election Fraud - this isn't out of the question by any means..

IMO

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

That source article, btw, was retweeted last night by the President of the United States.

QED.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bee said:

I think I heard Sidney Powell say / hint somewhere that some Republicans (as well as Democrats) could have actually paid to win their elections... ie.. have the vote tally in the Voting Machine's software fixed to give them the win....

If the Dominion Voting Machine Company are part of a huge corrupt network of Election Fraud - this isn't out of the question by any means..

IMO

Another interesting thing is that by the GSA opening the door for Biden to access funds for the "transition", he will need to make certain acknowledgements and representations...including divulging any conflicts-of-interest he may have and in particular any foreign entanglements.

This is widely being viewed as something of a trap for Biden, since if he answers honestly, he will disqualify himself...and if he lies, it gets even worse for him.

Further, Trump may be in a bit of a tight corner himself, since he can't legally concede the presidency to someone known to have committed illegal, even traitorous, acts.

Sorta like you don't hand your car keys to an obviously drunk person...or you will be in trouble.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

So, let me get this straight.  The new official position is that Trump fired the only woman with evidence while retaining Rudy?  LOL, as the legal proceedings keep failing, the entertainment value of this forum gets greater and greater!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

So, let me get this straight.  The new official position is that Trump fired the only woman with evidence while retaining Rudy?  LOL, as the legal proceedings keep failing, the entertainment value of this forum gets greater and greater!  

Not quite.  You can't fire someone who never worked for you...although we'd all like to from time to time!

Powell was/is close to the Trump team in order to gather and share evidence and information they have between them.  Powell was never hired by Trump...she is going after criminality in our elections on her own.  And, as I alluded to earlier, she will be taking down anyone and everyone involved, regardless of party affiliation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

You can't fire someone who never worked for you...although we'd all like to from time to time!

Trump tweeted that she was on his legal team before tweeting that she wasent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2020 at 8:43 AM, spartan max2 said:

Perhaps not. But Trump definitely put his foot in his mouth by saying she was previously.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Trump tweeted that she was on his legal team before tweeting that she wasent.

Both Powell and Trump have stated she was never paid by Trump, nor has she billed them for expenses.

Since a claim of being "on the team" has no legal definition whatsoever, we can probably deduce they are aligned, but not contractually bound.

It's a good strategy for a multi-pronged attack.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Both Powell and Trump have stated she was never paid by Trump, nor has she billed them for expenses.

Since a claim of being "on the team" has no legal definition whatsoever, we can probably deduce they are aligned, but not contractually bound.

It's a good strategy for a multi-pronged attack.

Just another example of Trump tweeting things he doesn't actually know then. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Just another example of Trump tweeting things he doesn't actually know then. 

I prefer to think of it as Trump tweeting things he (actually) knows will set some people's hair on fire.

He does that stuff all the time.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

I should add that Sidney Powell is appearing to position herself to take down many Republicans as well as Dems.

She has claimed she has evidence proving some of those Republicans took cash payments to go public with statements that "Biden won", and the country needs to "move on".  Some Republican governors also received kickbacks for purchasing Dominion Voting systems for their states.

I say good...get rid of them all.

Mmmmmm Sidney Powell.

Can you handle her evidence though? Will it destroy your mind?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTSXqurfx36_JYrcAOxE4

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Can you handle her evidence though? Will it destroy your mind?

She did say it will "blow people's minds".  Is that the same thing?

36 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

She did say it will "blow people's minds".  Is that the same thing?

Probably.

Don't say I didn't warn you though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsuFgjhK7w-iRNoyWvH6J

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Do you find that clinging to a false supposition helps to keep your brain comfortably numb?

Works well for the trump worshippers here, wait not really most are in total meltdown he lost and very delusional and angry.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

I prefer to think of it as Trump tweeting things he (actually) knows will set some people's hair on fire.

He does that stuff all the time.

Yes, covfifi was hilarious almost as funny as that guy you predicted biden would drop out.

• Like 1

BREAKING: KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election

The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned!

Here’s one of the BOMBSHELLS in the report:
They are calling for 96,000 votes to be tossed!
page 10

Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-kraken-released-attorney-sidney-powell-files-104-page-bombshell-complain-massive-fraud-georgia-election/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Trump didn't fire Sidney Powell.. the legal troops have split into two main camps and now a pincer move is being applied..

I think it could be summed up thus - Rudy is leading the team representing the President and Sidney is leading the team representing 'We the People'...

but they are still basically on the same team defending the Republic and democracy..

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, bee said:

Trump didn't fire Sidney Powell.. the legal troops have split into two main camps and now a pincer move is being applied..

I think it could be summed up thus - Rudy is leading the team representing the President and Sidney is leading the team representing 'We the People'...

but they are still basically on the same team defending the Republic and democracy..

B1B17037-2830-4C1E-9934-D676DA94C851-2090-000002C03D1DB1E1.jpg

19 hours ago, Agent0range said:

the entertainment value of this forum gets greater and greater! 

:w00t:  We agree on this.  I expect it to REALLY get interesting when the evidence starts coming so fast from so many divergent sources that you guys can't spin fast enough and you go tharn.  Y'all really should spend a few minutes getting up to speed on details CNN will never mention.  It will keep what's coming down the tracks from being quite so distressing. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, and then said:

:w00t:  We agree on this.  I expect it to REALLY get interesting when the evidence starts coming so fast from so many divergent sources that you guys can't spin fast enough and you go tharn.  Y'all really should spend a few minutes getting up to speed on details CNN will never mention.  It will keep what's coming down the tracks from being quite so distressing. 

See the source image

8 hours ago, and then said:

Sidney Powell Is an American Legal Giant:

https://townhall.com/columnists/williammarshall/2020/11/22/sidney-powell-is-an-american-legal-giant-n2580480

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1