Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sidney Powell dropped by Trump Administration

Grim Reaper 6

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Considering that his neighbors gave Trump an 8 point victory, I can understand how he'd be ticked off.  They aren't willing to even entertain the idea that they even MIGHT have been wrong.  Dems do seem to have an affection for making law from the bench and in this case it burned them.

I live in Columbus. It went 70% Biden.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, and then said:
9 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

No judge has ruled that there has been proof of cheating or fraud.

Are you even attempting to search out information from non MSM sources?

I cut out the middle man and just read the court transcripts. Obviously not every page, but enough of them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I decided I should share for if others want to read some. This isn't the transcript. It's the opinion. 21 pages but it is worth a look through.

This is for the Third Circuit Court. Just click the one with Trump's name haha.

https://www.ca3.uscourts.gov/not-precedential-opinions-filed-today

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Falun Gong is a cult.

Duck you are absolutely right, and beyond that they are one of the worst Site on the internet. In addition they are financed by Foriegn actors and they also run troll farms. See the link I posted below to a post where I explained all of to Buzz, which he has refused to acknowledge!

Take Care Brother Duck.:tu:

8 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

And that has what to do with Manwon's claim that they are communist. Let's see.................None.

You know Buzz you are acting very Rediculous trying to defend  andthens use of that Website. There is no reality nothing that makes that a worth while News source to present to members of this forum all it accomplishes is to confuse other members who don't know any better, and to give then a source of disinformation. Now, Andthen do no better, because .I have called on that site and others that he posted to this forum with no consideration of the sites fraudulent reporting of the news. So I suppose if you support him on that then you are no different than him.

Below is my response to your previous comments, the reason I am answering this post is because again I do not want denials of the sites record to effect those who may read your comments and think that the site is ok to use as a News Source!:yes:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, and then said:

guess a little cheating doesn't matter, eh? 

What if we find during the course of this exposition that Trump and the Republicans have done a little cheating too?  Does that matter to you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This threat of real evidence just around the corner, is getting old.  If there is evidence, let it be shown.

My mom was 5'4" tall.  I was 6' by the time I was 12 and my body had grown faster than my manners.

My mom had my respect, and one thing I never heard from her was, "Just wait until your father gets home." 

If either of my sibs or I needed a disciplinary swat, we got it right then from my mom, dad might be round 2 or it might be forgotten depending on how large or stupid the transgression.  

You guys with your "Just you wait", stuff know you don't have any lead in your pencil.

My mom was a far better man than this lot with a lot more gumption and integrity. 

If you have evidence that the court rules is sufficient, I will accept it, In the meantime, stifle the  empty, "Just wait till your father gets home," thing.  It is no way to earn respect or establish credibility.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

What if we find during the course of this exposition that Trump and the Republicans have done a little cheating too?  Does that matter to you?

They actually have all ready been caught, Senator Lindsay Gramham asked the Attorney General of the State of Georgia to throw votes in the trash during a recount of that state. Now, he denies it, but Georgias Attorney General rercorded the entire conversation because he was uncomfortable with the Senators visit with Gramhams visit. Then after he reported what happened, his wife's cell phone that had a secure number all of a sudden starts ringing when she was lone and some unknown person started making death threats.

She received a total 4 death threats, now does anyone actually believe this was a coincidences?? :angry::td: This crap is right out of trumps play book, do you remember when those Red Necks stormed the State Court House in Michigan, when Trump responded this, his exact words were ( Well I guess the Governor had better negotiate with them then, while smiling ). Trump was most likely responsible for that entire situation too. 

When the words low class, White trash, and scum bag were added to the first English dictionary they were added to make reference to Donald Trump.:tu:

Take Care my Brother.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

This threat of real evidence just around the corner, is getting old.  If there is evidence, let it be shown.

My mom was 5'4" tall.  I was 6' by the time I was 12 and my body had grown faster than my manners.

My mom had my respect, and one thing I never heard from her was, "Just wait until your father gets home." 

If either of my sibs or I needed a disciplinary swat, we got it right then from my mom, dad might be round 2 or it might be forgotten depending on how large or stupid the transgression.  

You guys with your "Just you wait", stuff know you don't have any lead in your pencil.

My mom was a far better man than this lot with a lot more gumption and integrity. 

If you have evidence that the court rules is sufficient, I will accept it, In the meantime, stifle the  empty, "Just wait till your father gets home," thing.  It is no way to earn respect or establish credibility.

Your mom reminds me of my grandmother who rasied me,  she was 5'2" and like you i was 6' young,

As far as "just you wait" its like a sappy buddy i have who will say "hes fixin' to get mad" or my redneck buddies who just loved to bray, "gonna do this gonna do that" and never did squat,

Im all for justice but that can only happen with real tangible evidence, not "gonna" and "fixin' to" followed by worn out BS excuses for having nothing.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

And another thing.

Why do folks who cherish freedom, independence, personal responsibility, and courage resort impending threats of the MAN coming down on us all?   Justice is the strength and unity of all of us, it cannot be enforced  by the powerful punishing king or chief.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

It could take time for legal teams to collect the evidence and it will be presented to a court first - 

But what do criminals do with evidence...?

they get rid of it if they can...

The Election Riggers and those colluding with them aren't going to give in that easily having come this close to (they hope) ousting Trump from the White House.... they will fight and resist every millimeter of the way.....

I posted this testimony (video) from a PA Poll Watcher in another thread and it illustrated the way the election fraudsters will try and get rid of anything incriminating....

PA poll watcher: USB cards uploaded to voting machines 24+ times, 47 USB cards missing 

Edited by bee
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:22 PM, spartan max2 said:

I live in Columbus. It went 70% Biden.

Congratulations.  The thing about election corruption is that it will someday bite you as well.  Those who are smugly accepting this steal by the corrupt Democrat party are setting the stage for the dissolution of our Republic.  

Trump won all but 1 Bellwether district and he also won both Ohio and Florida yet the senile dementia patient lost all of them and still won. Believe your media sources if you like but I'm telling you, the flagrant cheating is so widespread that Trump absolutely can STILL win.  Ignore that at the peril of your sanity.  If you happen to live in a major blue city you should take some precautions because if this thing flips and is won by Trump in the House of Representatives or as a result of a SCOTUS  decision, it isn't going to be Red states and cities burning down.

• Like 2

On 11/28/2020 at 11:59 AM, spartan max2 said:

Voting is a constitutional right. Not sure what your point is? 

And I may be wrong, but arent we talking about Pennsylvania's state constitution? 

That Constitution cannot supercede  the U.S. Constitution.  Period.  

On 11/28/2020 at 8:34 PM, spartan max2 said:

I cut out the middle man and just read the court transcripts. Obviously not every page, but enough of them.

Well, that explains a lot.  You should do yourself a favor and listen to or read about the challenges against this cheating.  Ignoring it isn't going to be helpful.  

18 minutes ago, bee said:

The Election Riggers and those colluding with them aren't going to give in that easily having come this close to (they hope) ousting Trump from the White House.... they will fight and resist every millimeter of the way.....

Perfect example of this is the current rush in GA to erase, then overwrite the voting machines.  Regardless of the hopes and wishes of those here, the riggers are nearly panicking.  Dominion VP disappeared and this thing IS trending for Trump.  If the corrupt Atlanta machine carries out this plan, they better hope that the evidence is conclusive enough to spare the leaders from prison.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, and then said:

Perfect example of this is the current rush in GA to erase, then overwrite the voting machines.  Regardless of the hopes and wishes of those here, the riggers are nearly panicking.  Dominion VP disappeared and this thing IS trending for Trump.  If the corrupt Atlanta machine carries out this plan, they better hope that the evidence is conclusive enough to spare the leaders from prison.  

If the voting tally machines were connected to the internet....(as I've heard they were) and everything on the internet is collected and put into huge meta data files so that selected info can be retrieved when wanted - then even if they tamper with the machines that were used at voting centres... there will still be evidence lurking in the meta data files I presume...? 

the CIA and FBI are talked about all the time... but not the NSA (National Security Agency)... and I think they are on Trump's side... as they should be for any President - and aren't they considered the premier agency...?

I remember way back when their director - Rogers - went to visit Trump and tell him that he was being 'wire tapped' in Trump Tower and so Trump moved his campaign headquarters to Mar a Lago..  

Perhaps the MSM don't mention the NSA  much (or at all?) because they aren't so infiltrated as the CIA and FBI... 

Maybe they are working with Trump to expose the Election Rigging... as would be their duty... and they have the data...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bee said:

If the voting tally machines were connected to the internet....(as I've heard they were) and everything on the internet is collected and put into huge meta data files so that selected info can be retrieved when wanted - then even if they tamper with the machines that were used at voting centres... there will still be evidence lurking in the meta data files I presume...? 

Very good point, Bee. 

It's vanishingly unlikely, to the point of practical impossibility, that a fraud of that magnitude could happen without any evidence being left. And I mean real forensic evidence, not hearsay circumstantial and dubious witness statements. 

So, when this circus concludes and IF no evidence is forthcoming, will you accept that it is legitimate or will you continue to cry foul?

Edited by Arbenol
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anyone see a pattern here? Sore loser. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Anyone see a pattern here? Sore loser. lol

Yes, I see a pattern Trump won!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

It could take time for legal teams to collect the evidence and it will be presented to a court first - 

I posted this testimony (video) from a PA Poll Watcher in another thread and it illustrated the way the election fraudsters will try and get rid of anything incriminating....

Hi bee.  There is time, and yes, evidence can be destroyed.  So was there really evidence?  Is there still?  Or is it imaginary?

Here we come to the cliff's edge:

1) Either Donald Trump is barking mad and some of his followers are willing to go along with him,  OR

2) Trump's administration, both parties (Oh YES REPUBLICANS too), Democratic and Republican Governors and election commissions of all the states, the FBI and entire Justice Department under Trump's friend and defender, Barr, plus the deep state were  all in on it.   Courts  have so far given little credibility  or traction to the lawsuits, they may be in on it too.

If you think it is  the Democrats  wanting to remove the president, broaden your net.  Step back and  consider this for a moment.

Who sat the President of the United States at a tiny 4th grader's desk for a press conference?  Whoever did that knew the president would look and feel a fool. Do you think Trump did not notice?  How many people were in on designing  that presidential set with the reassuring look of authority?  How many aides approved it before the press conference ?             

Who let the president  talk and wander for the better part of an hour with no questions and no attempt to guide him back on the subject?  Somebody that wanted to expose him publicly as a nutcase?   Two or three directors sitting up in the control; room went along and let the game play out?

Who set him up with Rudy as the guy in charge of the effort?  Who set up that press conference at 4 seasons landscaping and had Rudy rave on in a parking lot.  Who sent an old alcoholic Rudy to present a case in court when the President's team had several highly practiced courtroom attorneys?  Who let him sweat black hair dye on national TV  sounding like a wild eyed fool?   A lot of people are not very fond of Rudy either, maybe he goes away when Trump does.

How many people are trying to help Trump totter into the sunset?

The Republicans are looking to get Trump out of the way without alienating his followers, they need them.  They don't want him in 2024 or starting a new party.  They can quash  Don Jr. and Eric at the same time  and end any hopes they have of politics.

FOX doesn't want him putting his weight behind a competitor, they would lose millions.  And the Republicans want to keep FOX as a friendly ally.  They also don't want media controlled by Trump. 

Donald Trump helped make FOX news a powerhouse.  Now he is like that old college friend that asks too many favors and embarrasses them in public.  They want him out too, but in a way they can cover him as a folk hero.

At first, I thought  it was option #1 pure and simple.   Then I began to think of how many powerful groups had a motive.  An inside job?  Any ideas?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

the CIA and FBI are talked about all the time... but not the NSA (National Security Agency)... and I think they are on Trump's side... as they should be for any President - and aren't they considered the premier agency...?

I remember way back when their director - Rogers - went to visit Trump and tell him that he was being 'wire tapped' in Trump Tower and so Trump moved his campaign headquarters to Mar a Lago..  

Perhaps the MSM don't mention the NSA  much (or at all?) because they aren't so infiltrated as the CIA and FBI... 

Maybe they are working with Trump to expose the Election Rigging... as would be their duty... and they have the data...

4obmdu.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Yes, I see a pattern Trump won!

Image result for flashing pattern gifs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bee said:

Its been weeks, they either have proof or dont.

Are you suggesting that evidence ( alleged ) will be presented to a judge who is a criminal and will get rid of said ecidence, that's a serious accusation, do you have proof of your claim or just speculating?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Release the Kraken!!!

indeed... 

in this video Lt Gen McInerney says (near the end) that that Biden should concede... 

He begins in this short clip talking about the work Sidney Powell is doing uncovering huge numbers of fraudulent votes..

At the end he talks about Treason on a massive scale ....

Lt Gen McInerney Reveals KRAKEN is the Nickname of the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

most times evidence of a crime is found then investigated - Trumpists not surprisingly work the other way - declare crimes and then look for evidence. Not surprisingly such an **** about face approach fails.  

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1