Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sidney Powell dropped by Trump Administration

Grim Reaper 6

On 12/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, Tatetopa said:

The goal posts are the same.  Produce evidence that is admissible in court.

It is not hate-warped minds, it is not stubbornness.  It is foundational  to America.

Fulfill the basic requirement of our system, based on the Constitution that many still respect.  Produce evidence that is admissible in court and we will respect the verdict where ever the trial leads.

I could be wrong but that sure sounds like you are actually asking for proof of trumps braying about election fraud claims, you know thats been asked for a lot and all that one gets in return is...

tmsmakesme.gif.ed3a348d5b09c9c6aa3c17785f54ca74.gifextremeanger.gif.527b24e918da3ba6811f0f34494a0873.gifgrampsv2.gif.db0705e46c92e6ec968e638a97ec7fee.gif

And

OIP.1YAcDN7PHRHI5IJqkiOK2QHaEU?w=193&h=1

And

tumbleweed.gif&ehk=59r1liPWEru2bJffflIl3

But i wish you all the luck :tu:

• Like 1

What I am hearing now from various media are people like Stephen Miller floating ideas like alternative electors.

George Orwell would be proud.  Trump supporters are trying to void the Constitution and perform what amounts to a coup to prevent a duly elected leader from replacing him.  Then they say the election was a coup. 

Void the Constitution did I say?  Well, quite a number of Constitutional lawyers, Constitutional scholars, federal judges, and all  9 Supreme Court Justices seem to think so.  

Now they are being bad-mouthed.  Their sin?   Loyalty to the United States rather than Donald Trump.

• Like 1