Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Manwon Lender

Dedicated to my Hero the late John McCain

Manwon Lender

John McCain has always been a true American Hero to me and members of the United States Armed Forces. He served America until he took his final breath, :cry: and in my opinion he is the example all Americans should look up too. I can imagine that where ever Johns spirit is he is looking down on all Americans with a smile on his face. Because he has been vindicated by the results of the Election of President Biden, and I will bet he is shaking his head at how dishonorable President Trump ( which is nothing new ) is acting because of his loss of the election. I am certain now John can finally Rest In Peace now that he knows that America finally has the chance to be Great Again!!:yes:

John this song is for you, and it is a testament on how you lived your life.

• Like 1

the13bats

It was a down right inexcusable travesty to all Americans the horrible things orangey mcbonespurs brayed about McCain,

Here you go john, bats version of tribute...

• Like 1

Buzz_Light_Year
9 hours ago, the13bats said:

It was a down right inexcusable travesty to all Americans the horrible things orangey mcbonespurs brayed about McCain,

Here you go john, bats version of tribute...

It wasn't just Trump. Some of his fellow prisoners had plenty to say about McCain all except for one and that was MOH recipient Col George "Bud" Day who was his cellmate. Col Day said he was a hero so I have always left it at that.

As far as his political career? No words can express my disdain for the man.

• Like 5

OverSword
2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

As far as his political career? No words can express my disdain for the man.

Word.  Just another corrupt career professional politician selling us down the river of debt.

That said praise given as a veteran that suffered for his patriotism.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

the13bats
4 hours ago, OverSword said:

That said praise given as a veteran that suffered for his patriotism

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

As far as his political career? No words can express my disdain for the man

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

It wasn't just Trump. Some of his fellow prisoners had plenty to say about McCain

To clarify my "opinion" here i know basically zero about McCain as a politician for all i know he could have been as bad as trump has been, okay, no one is as bad as trump has been.

As far as what other "prisoners" had to say besides being decades old and for me hearsay it doesnt mean much in the forming of my opinion, anyone who has worked a job and had employees or was in charge of anything knows very well that some people will resent you, others will like you.

My opinions were based on trumps remarks made out of what seemed to me a deep resentment and jealously, trump dodged the draft sure his worshippers can bray until they are blue faced that he didnt dodge the draft and my reply is , did he serve? No, he didnt,

Trumps remark about heros do not get captured was a middle finger and thumb to nose to any and every POW ever. Period.

His remarks about service people cost him a lot of support and votes 2020.

You have your opinion i have mine im comfortable and hope you can be too.

• Thanks 1