Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World War Maybe

Aroundthecorner

Chances of a world war in 2021 are gaining ground, now Trump is out the way.

Thoughts...

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Thoughts...

With trump out people will come more together trump fanned fires of hate,

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

With trump out people will come more together trump fanned fires of hate,

The media did that, dont hold your breath for the biden saviour

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Americans are only 4.3% of the global population.  Funny how they always end up in wars thousands of miles away.

Question - At what point would Trump / Biden launch a nuclear strike on another country?

British Example

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

These people really believe that Trump was guilty of all the nonsense they sucked in from media.  When things fail to improve and even begin to worsen, they'll just continue to chant and wail about the Bad Orange Man.  Hopefully it will impact them in their daily lives.  They've gone out of their way to cause it, they should suffer like everyone else. :tu:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm going to brush this off the same way I brushed all the comments off in 2016 that said Trump would cause WW3.

People really just always assume their opponent is the devil.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

At what point would Trump / Biden launch a nuclear strike on another country?

Trump was doing his best to draw down and end the Afghanistan and Iraq sandboxes.  Watch Biden's moves in the next few months.  It won't be the U.S. that initiates a nuclear strike. We have no need to do such a thing.  Putin, Xi, Kim and the Mullahs are the ones to watch.  This party is just getting started.  Won't it be fun? :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm going to brush this off the same way I brushed all the comments off in 2016 that said Trump would cause WW3.

I don't.  Biden is just a decrepit, corrupt old political hack who stumbled into a role that the globalists created.  In fact, I have no anger toward the man himself, at all.  He's a figurehead.  He won't even be told all of what's being done in his name.  I think it's safe to say that anyone who is interested in peace just got kicked in the teeth.  If they voted for that fool I hope they and all they hold dear, burns for it.  

• Haha 2

When Trump wins the election, the left are going to explode like nuclear bombs.

Brexit won 4 years ago and still waiting for us to leave the communist block.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Thoughts...

Sorry my brother but honestly by kicking that dog to the curb, the Christian Zionist control of United States foreign Policy will end, so simply put the conflicts that Trump intended to start in the Middle East are going to completely settle down. Israeli expansion that President Trump backed, will not continue, Trumps recent threat of an intended use of Nuclear Weapon against Iran, that also is not going to happen, you see that it must be approved by the House before a Nuclear Weapon can be used, unless someone launches against us, then and only then can a immediate response take place. 

I find it very funny that Trump would even consider using a Nuclear Weapon against Iran as he is leaving the White House do to his loss of the election. Now that's a real chicken Chit move, i mean its obvious by his behavior that he has no class. But to discuss possible starting WWIII to leave as a gift to the incoming President, only serves make Trump look as Bat Chit Crazy as everyone already knows he is. Yes he does have the launch code for our Nuclear arsenal but the thing most American dont understand is even with those launch codes alone he can not fire a Nuclear Weapon

So what I am trying to say there are other authenticating factors must be implemented for his launch code to actually work, because one will not work without the other and vise verse!! This failsafe was implemented to stop a President ( Trump ) from launching nuclear weapons' do to mental instability. So basically Trump is effectively hamstringed and no matter how much he tweets, or jumps up and down, or anything else he does to act out those Missiles will not fire!!!!!!!:D

Take care my friend!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Really? The chief ambassador referring to allied countries as — and I quote — “shitholes” was a clever plot to foment closer relationships and world peace?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Something I don't get

The entire cluster**** in the middle east was started by two different Modern Republican presidents. So why on earth do you people think the democrats are the party of warmongers? Its not liberals who got us stuck in a 20 year quagmire. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

I think it's safe to say that anyone who is interested in peace just got kicked in the teeth.  If they voted for that fool I hope they and all they hold dear, burns for it.  

You know, what surprises me is that you actually believe that. I don't believe that you are stirring or anything; my impression is that you do actually believe that. However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why. We are watching the same events unfold but are seeing completely different things.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Something I don't get

The entire cluster**** in the middle east was started by two different Modern Republican presidents. So why on earth do you people think the democrats are the party of warmongers? Its not liberals who got us stuck in a 20 year quagmire. 

Problem is when the opposing party supports the war and does not advocate peace.  e.g.  The majority of Senate Democrats voted for the war in Iraq including Biden who was regarded as one of the top supporters of military intervention in Iraq.

2002 vote on military force to remove Saddam regime.

iraqw.png

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sorry my brother but honestly by kicking that dog to the curb, the Christian Zionist control of United States foreign Policy will end, so simply put the conflicts that Trump intended to start in the Middle East are going to completely settle down. Israeli expansion that President Trump backed, will not continue, Trumps recent threat of an intended use of Nuclear Weapon against Iran, that also is not going to happen, you see that it must be approved by the House before a Nuclear Weapon can be used, unless someone launches against us, then and only then can a immediate response take place. 

I find it very funny that Trump would even consider using a Nuclear Weapon against Iran as he is leaving the White House do to his loss of the election. Now that's a real chicken Chit move, i mean its obvious by his behavior that he has no class. But to discuss possible starting WWIII to leave as a gift to the incoming President, only serves make Trump look as Bat Chit Crazy as everyone already knows he is. Yes he does have the launch code for our Nuclear arsenal but the thing most American dont understand is even with those launch codes alone he can not fire a Nuclear Weapon

So what I am trying to say there are other authenticating factors must be implemented for his launch code to actually work, because one will not work without the other and vise verse!! This failsafe was implemented to stop a President ( Trump ) from launching nuclear weapons' do to mental instability. So basically Trump is effectively hamstringed and no matter how much he tweets, or jumps up and down, or anything else he does to act out those Missiles will not fire!!!!!!!:D

Take care my friend!!!

Actually, you are dead wrong.

The president has unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order that nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time.[3][4][5][6][7][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Command_Authority

With a single phone call, the commander in chief has virtually unlimited power to rain down nuclear weapons on any adversarial regime and country at any time. You might imagine this awesome executive power would be hamstrung with checks and balances, but by law, custom and congressional deference there may be no responsibility where the president has more absolute control. There is no advice and consent by the Senate. There is no second-guessing by the Supreme Court. Even ordering the use of torture—which Trump infamously once said he would do, insisting the military “won’t refuse. They’re not gonna refuse me”—imposes more legal constraints on a president than ordering a nuclear attack.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/2016-donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-missiles-nukes-button-launch-foreign-policy-213955

Before the order can be processed by the military, the president must be positively identified using a special code issued on a plastic card, nicknamed the "biscuit".[7] The United States has a two-man rule in place at nuclear launch facilities, and while only the president can order the release of nuclear weapons, the order must be verified by the secretary of defense to be an authentic order given by the president (there is a hierarchy of succession in the event that the president is killed in an attack). This verification process deals solely with verifying that the order came from the actual president. The secretary of defense has no veto power and must comply with the president's order.[7] Once all the codes have been verified, the military would issue attack orders to the proper units. These orders are given and then re-verified for authenticity. It is argued that the president has almost sole authority to initiate a nuclear attack since the secretary of defense is required to verify the order, but cannot veto it.[8][9][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Problem is when the opposing party supports the war and does not advocate peace.  e.g.  The majority of Senate Democrats voted for the war in Iraq including Biden who was regarded as one of the top supporters of military intervention in Iraq.

2002 vote on military force to remove Saddam regime.

iraqw.png

That was based on faulty intelligence in 2002, just about EVERYBODY thought Saddam had WMDs, and got fooled by Cheney's crock. Also you'll notice there's far more nays on the democratic side...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Well that's comforting lol

:D

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

Trump was doing his best to draw down and end the Afghanistan and Iraq sandboxes.  Watch Biden's moves in the next few months.  It won't be the U.S. that initiates a nuclear strike. We have no need to do such a thing.  Putin, Xi, Kim and the Mullahs are the ones to watch.  This party is just getting started.  Won't it be fun? :rofl:

These comments are based on what exactly? In the security threat briefings I've attended, there has been absolutely no talk of any sort of conflict. Sad that you are excited(?) that war could break out.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Well that's comforting lol

There is one thing you should be aware of: Soldiers are drilled from day one in this country to violate illegal orders. If the President sends a nuke order to take out Finland for making fun of Ivanka's purse design, they have legal standing to say 'lol **** no'.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

There is one thing you should be aware of: Soldiers are drilled from day one in this country to violate illegal orders. If the President sends a nuke order to take out Finland for making fun of Ivanka's purse design, they have legal standing to say 'lol **** no'.

Yeah, I have faith that solider actually would not follow through with a a random crazy nuclear strike. 

I'm just suprised by how little steps there are too it.

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Agreed, I dont think Trump is evil (I mean satanic level), I think he´s a individual that has overall only self interests in mind, I do not think he would cause ww3 on purposem though with Iran it was pretty wild move.

• Like 1