Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World War Maybe

Aroundthecorner

5 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

I thought I did.

No you asked how to tell if you are following an illegal order.  Or, you were responding to someone else who asked.

7 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

I think it is the propaganda that is most annoying.  Watching news footage of 9/11 and hearing politicians declaring that freedom and democracy was under attack, when in reality the attacks were carried out as a reaction to allied occupation and intervention in Afghanistan and loyalties to Israel.  I think the Taliban could not care less about US democracy and freedom because stopping it was never their agenda.  Same with the Iraq war.  Was it really about removing Saddam's weapons of mass destruction, or securing the oil fields?  Propaganda is a powerful tool, and it sadly works so well to rally the people to unite under an apparent noble cause.

What does that have to do with it?  You think you aren't being fed propaganda?  The fact that you pay attention and criticize the U.S. it proof that you are being fed propaganda.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

But what is an illegal order? How do you know if it is illegal order? Some are blatantly obvious but others..... you can easily find yourself on a charge.

Right, it was you, so instead of asking, why didn't you share before?  

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

What does that have to do with it?  You think you aren't being fed propaganda?  The fact that you pay attention and criticize the U.S. it proof that you are being fed propaganda.

If nobody pays attention, and nobody criticizes the allied nations then nobody will be held accountable for declaring war under false pretences.

Remember all the propaganda fearmongering garbage that was designed to rally public support for war in 2003.

iq1.png

......and the conclusive result.

iq2.png

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

If it was rubbish and made up then why hasn't the international community condemned the US for it's actions then? Where is/was the outcry from the Afghan representatives and populace?

On 11/23/2020 at 8:03 AM, and then said:

Trump is just a decrepit, corrupt old political hack who stumbled into a role that the globalists created.  He's a sorehead.    If  you voted for that fool Trump I hope you and all you hold dear, burns for it.  

I made some corrections to your post.   I give my welcome in advance of your thanks.