Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man who was a woman now feels like a dog

Eldorado

Tony, 30, from Los Angeles, who was born a woman, believes that his husband Andrew is actually his “handler” and he is a dog!

“For me, a dog is a symbol of purity in the world. Dogs see the world through a lens of pure joy that other animals cannot. Many young children enjoy playing dog and most of them grow out of it. I just never grew up.

"And now in my adult life, in my relationships, this is a way for me to feel very close to my partner. This is a very intimate thing. Imagine the easiest way to please your partner is to just throw the ball across the room, ”says Tony.

Full bizarre story at The Saxon dot org: Link

Edited by Eldorado
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 4

42 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Tony, 30, from Los Angeles, who was born a woman, believes that his husband Andrew is actually his “handler” and he is a dog!

“For me, a dog is a symbol of purity in the world. Dogs see the world through a lens of pure joy that other animals cannot. Many young children enjoy playing dog and most of them grow out of it. I just never grew up.

"And now in my adult life, in my relationships, this is a way for me to feel very close to my partner. This is a very intimate thing. Imagine the easiest way to please your partner is to just throw the ball across the room, ”says Tony.

Full bizarre story at The Saxon dot org: Link

I tried throwing my balls across the once, never again it really hurt!!!!!!!:w00t::P

Christians against Dinosaurs.

Seriously? Thesaxon dot org is (from the about us page whose link appears atop the OP linked page):

the UK’s most trusted news brand, according to data from industry auditor PAMCo.

No, it's a satire, team.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Satire or no, maybe if we, as a society, refused to give these people attention then this insanity will disappear on its own. Seriously, no news coverage or anything...don't glamourize it. Ignore it and let these people make a fool of themselves all by themselves.

This persons ...'partner' (and possibly family too) is just as mentally ill for going along with this 'Hey..lookit me! Imma doggie now. Woof,woof'

Playing dress-up is one thing but diving full-bore into a delusion leads nowhere except to more delusion and illness.

I have no respect and only sorrow for these unhinged people.

If someone is offended by my views then..so be it.

Edited by Bendy Demon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

Satire or no, maybe if we, as a society, refused to give these people attention then this insanity will disappear on its own. Seriously, no news coverage or anything...don't glamourize it. Ignore it and let these people make a fool of themselves all by themselves.

This persons ...'partner' (and possibly family too) is just as mentally ill for going along with this 'Hey..lookit me! Imma doggie now. Woof,woof'

Playing dress-up is one thing but diving full-bore into a delusion leads nowhere except to more delusion and illness.

I have no respect and only sorrow for these unhinged people.

If someone is offended by my views then..so be it.

Being one of these “unhinged” people, I don’t give two ****s what you think. :)

Nibs, proud trans-parent

• Like 6

To enjoy chasing a ball, and showing unrestrained joy, is quite normal. It's called football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, HerNibs said:

Being one of these “unhinged” people, I don’t give two ****s what you think. :)

Nibs, proud trans-parent

Good :tu:

I'm proud of your resolve!

However, before you go out of your way to get mortally offended, I was more referring to the person in question who thinks they are a dog and views the partner as the 'handler'.

Edited by Bendy Demon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bendy Demon said:

Good :tu:

I'm proud of your resolve!

However, before you go out of your way to get mortally offended, I was more referring to the person in question who thinks they are a dog and views the partner as the 'handler'.

Well, since you said you recognized it as satire then referred to people playing dress up with partner in quotes I assumed (possibly incorrectly) you have an issue with trans people.

Nibs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eight bits said:

Christians against Dinosaurs.

Seriously? Thesaxon dot org is (from the about us page whose link appears atop the OP linked page):

No, it's a satire, team.

It sure does look like satire. Maybe they post something like this and then waits to see if anyone takes it seriously.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It sure does look like satire. Maybe they post something like this and then waits to see if anyone takes it seriously.

The sad reality is that there really are people who think they are another species and what is worse is that many even think they deserve special treatment/consideration/accommodation for their fantasy.

Well..if this person feels they are really a dog then to make it more authentic they have to move out of their home and live in a dog house, stop using cars or any transit, stop using the computer, quit their job, not wear clothing, not carry money or anything, stop using amenities that humans use....no more phones, books, movies...

I mean, if one really thinks they are a animal then -instead of role-playing-  they should live like one and I guarantee that their delusions will ebb away like smoke on the wind.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

The sad reality is that there really are people who think they are another species and what is worse is that many even think they deserve special treatment/consideration/accommodation for their fantasy.

Well..if this person feels they are really a dog then to make it more authentic they have to move out of their home and live in a dog house, stop using cars or any transit, stop using the computer, quit their job, not wear clothing, not carry money or anything, stop using amenities that humans use....no more phones, books, movies...

I mean, if one really thinks they are a animal then -instead of role-playing-  they should live like one and I guarantee that their delusions will ebb away like smoke on the wind.

Why are you quoting me as I quite clearly wrote that I dont believe the story is true. 

On 11/24/2020 at 12:20 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Why are you quoting me as I quite clearly wrote that I dont believe the story is true. 

I am well aware of what you said. But instead of getting mortally offended you might realize that I also CLEARLY stated that the sad reality is that there really are people out there who can't figure out what species they are; I was not referring to the article itself..just that there are people like that.

Again..not referring to this particular article..just reality itself.

I got no problem with these people being something strange.  I mean being a bank manager too me is even stranger.

• Haha 1