Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"and Lord knows what next."

WVK

Considering current events this 8/27/2019 article by Victor Davis Hanson is worth a read.

Trump — or What, Exactly? Let’s compare Trump’s policies and behavior to that of prior presidents — and to his 2020 opponents’.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/comparison-trump-record-former-presidents-current-critics/

No thanks.

Think I'll go for a walk with my Son instead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

No thanks.

Think I'll go for a walk with my Son instead.

Seems a lot of people are doing similar things while they can. Biden's  going to have to put the country on lock down to put an end to this disaster of Trumps making. At least till the vaccines start getting doled out. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

@Raptor Witness. I agree. But if Trump had done his job in the beginning of the pandemic like he was supposed to instead of dragging his heels, none of this would be nessesary. Now the adults in the room have to take over, and make things right.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Seems a lot of people are doing similar things while they can. Biden's  going to have to put the country on lock down to put an end to this disaster of Trumps making. At least till the vaccines start getting doled out. 

I still have hope that Joe Biden will make a couple of key announcements that will dramatically reverse the situation.

I hope he understands the underlying power, at work, which is separate and apart from our technology.

I have Great Faith that a Great Awakening can still occur, but an about face is crucial. The face of the United States can be changed, in order to truly see how great America can be.

• Like 3

The hardest hit areas were Democratic. (large cities) My opinion was he drug his feet so "not my voters" would die off, leaving more votes for him. He has no problem trying to disenfranchise millions of voters, so what are a few deaths to him?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

@Raptor Witness. I agree. But if Trump had done his job in the beginning of the pandemic like he was supposed to instead of dragging his heels, none of this would be nessesary. Now the adults in the room have to take over, and make things right.

He did himself in.  Look at the timings of the Woodward recordings, and when Trump decided to take action.  If he took action when he knew, there very well could have been a vaccine before election day.  And as sad as it is, because there were far better reasons, I think Covid caused his defeat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

The hardest hit areas were Democratic. (large cities) My opinion was he drug his feet so "not my voters" would die off, leaving more votes for him. He has no problem trying to disenfranchise millions of voters, so what are a few deaths to him?

Very well said, my friend. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

He did himself in.  Look at the timings of the Woodward recordings, and when Trump decided to take action.  If he took action when he knew, there very well could have been a vaccine before election day.  And as sad as it is, because there were far better reasons, I think Covid caused his defeat.

Yes, as a tool like handing a monkey a loaded gun not the gun or bullets fault a moron gave a loaded gun to a monkey,

Trump was elected and inherited a great ecomomy and it was more less smooth sailing as he had no real problems,

Covid hits and not so good, trump had no clue how to handle anything and hes too ego driven to listen to those who could have helped, he goes at it with his self centered interests not others as his focus, people die, lots of people

the ecomomy tanks and its trumps incompatance his disastrous failure response to covid that played a big part in his huge 2020 loss.

So trump caused his demise, covid was his loaded gun.

55 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Wow.  Hadn't even gone there in my head.

but ouch it resonates

Seems completely in line with his MO.  Well noticed, and sad.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

The timing of the Coronavirus was perfect, to destroy Donald Trump.

It’s beyond sad, but his destruction could not be man-made.

There are some behind-the-scenes events, which I have not gone public with yet, here, that also help explain why Trump had to be removed. Suffice to say, his crimes go far beyond what the media have discovered. Vladimir Trump did not just revere Putin, he also used some of the same tactics on his enemies.

Although his disease can never be cured, Donald Trump was no myth. The Lord of the Earth is the real myth, and this planet belongs to Him.

Raptor Witness     2,268

Raptor Witness

...... The Earth is putting on her armor, and her sword reaches to the sun.

Coronavirus - https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-02-14/pictures-of-coronavirus-electron-microscope-images

Well, there will be some changes for sure, but with a Republican Senate  there might not be a lot of sweeping Federal changes anytime soon.  

There are some interesting signs though.  Biden's proposed cabinet is remarkably diverse.  

His appointment for Sec. of State may tell us that he will believe he needs to renew respect and trust in America as an ally.

His proposal of Yellen, a central banker as opposed to a Wall Streeter like Mnuchen may point to a fiscal policy that is more neutral and does not favor Wall Street  and the biggest businesses so much.

He has suggested Kerry as a climate ambassador, which suggests we will join the Paris accords again.  If that translates into reducing the power of Middle Eastern Oil on the world's foreign policy decisions and dragging us into conflict, that would be a good thing.  There are  lots of reasons to dislike Iran, but a major one has to be the Saudis goading us to  cripple a competitor.

GM announced that it is not supporting Trump's pollution standards and fuel economy suits against California.  Not because they are Democrats or Biden believers but because they want to make money in the future and they are betting electric cars are the way to do it.

Other changes will come from industry and technology and not government.

Biden is not brilliant, but he is smart enough to find qualified people and take their advice.  Taxes on the wealthy may not change if the Republicans control the Senate, but they could well let the middle class tax break expire (did you read the fine print on that when it was passed, it doesn't last forever.)  That may be a fight.  Stimulus for the out of work will probably be a fight too.   Infrastructure improvements are not guaranteed.

It won't be paradise and I expect Trump to sabotage as much as he can.  It will be interesting. 

13 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

There are some behind-the-scenes events, which I have not gone public with yet

Oh enlightened one please share you insider information with us paysan

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oh enlightened one please share you insider information with us paysan

It isn’t necessary, at this point, because their fate was already written on the sky for all to see. A virus, named for a part of the sun, which is only visible during a total eclipse.

In fact, Trump and his minions would “offer no refuge from the storm.” Without that crucial component, he would surely have been reelected.

How can we relish a defeat, which has cost U.S. so many human lives, including the others on earth, which helped set the stage?  

Raptor Witness     2,268

Raptor Witness

The state of confusion's days are numbered. They will offer no one refuge from the storms ahead.

Their bow will be knocked from their right hand, and the arrows stripped from their left. 

Their fate is written on the sky for all to see.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

It isn’t necessary, at this point, because their fate was already written on the sky for all to see. A virus, named for a part of the sun, which is only visible during a total eclipse.

In fact, Trump and his minions would “offer no refuge from the storm.” Without that crucial component, he would surely have been reelected.

How can we relish a defeat, which has cost U.S. so many human lives, including the others on earth, which helped set the stage?  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/

You arent okay are you?

• Like 1

awesome first was fraud, then a conspiracy, then a computer something, now its supernatural, why did we skip NWO, Illuminaty, Freemasons and ET´s?

18 hours ago, WVK said:

Considering current events this 8/27/2019 article by Victor Davis Hanson is worth a read.

Trump — or What, Exactly? Let’s compare Trump’s policies and behavior to that of prior presidents — and to his 2020 opponents’.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/comparison-trump-record-former-presidents-current-critics/

What was wrong with Trumps views/policy on China, Oil and Gas, Economy Illegal Immigration, , Foreign Policy, and Media, as das presented in the article?