Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Trump will be forgotten but not Republican Le

71 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender

 

Never forget: Members of this Trump administration suggested that the coronavirus was not just “contained,” but contained “pretty close to airtight.” They compared deaths from Covid-19 to deaths from smoking and opioids; they even fired a Navy captain for daring to sound the alarm about the spread of the virus aboard his aircraft carrier, and he later tested positive for the disease himself.

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/06/coronavirus-trump-republicans-conservatives/

The Republican party has spent four years enabling Donald Trump: backing up his lies, defending his most egregious misbehaviors, shattering longstanding democratic norms to keep his, and by extension their, iron grip on power. But by refusing to push him to concede an election he clearly lost, they’re truly following him off a cliff – and threatening to take America with them!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/11/republicans-trump-america-democracy-election

 

 

We can never forget what has occurred or what has happened under President Trump and Especially those in the Republican Party who enabled and supported his wreckless and unethical behavior!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

I think you've gone full psycho, bud.  Giddyup.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Its a bit sad a lot of people who were life long proud gop had trump dumped on them, i heard countless gop say they voted rep all their lives but no way would they give that buffoon trump their vote,

So they felt a bit let down by their party, some started groups like Lincoln that thing but sure their are a few sacred cows in the gop who let a lot of people down when they sold out their integrity to bend a knee to trump, we expect his minion worshippers to do it but not high house gop.

After trump is just a bad memory ( soon ) which gop will also be ditched for selling out their party.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
37 minutes ago, and then said:

I think you've gone full psycho, bud.  Giddyup.

You slowed on posting your threats of violence if trump loses that was a great start but the off topic insult tossing adds nothing just makes you look all sore loser, btw have any of trumps legal team produced proof of claims yet or just more brown sweat?

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
53 minutes ago, and then said:

I think you've gone full psycho, bud.  Giddyup.

Thank you I resemble that remark!!!!:wacko::wacko:

See the source image

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

You slowed on posting your threats of violence if trump loses that was a great start but the off topic insult tossing adds nothing just makes you look all sore loser, btw have any of trumps legal team produced proof of claims yet or just more brown sweat?

 

That was Kraken dye!!

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
10 hours ago, the13bats said:

You slowed on posting your threats of violence if trump loses that was a great start but the off topic insult tossing adds nothing just makes you look all sore loser, btw have any of trumps legal team produced proof of claims yet or just more brown sweat?

I'm not the member who's spamming multiple threads and trying to poke someone into responding... that'd be you and the Man Wand ;)   My life is going to change very little if the corrupt old man takes office.  How 'bout yours? Seems to me that you're enjoying the idea of that whole "retribution" bit that the Ds are fantasizing about.  I'm guessing it won't be nearly as satisfying as you imagine it.  :whistle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
21 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm not the member who's spamming multiple threads and trying to poke someone into responding... that'd be you and the Man Wand ;)   My life is going to change very little if the corrupt old man takes office.  How 'bout yours? Seems to me that you're enjoying the idea of that whole "retribution" bit that the Ds are fantasizing about.  I'm guessing it won't be nearly as satisfying as you imagine it.  :whistle:

Image result for Jealous will get you no where gifImage result for Jealous will get you no where gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990

I used to think the GOP at least had some principles, I didn't buy into them, but it was nice to know they believed in something.

Then basically everybody but Romney and the Lincoln Project sold their souls, revealing what I feared this entire time.

They just want power and money, and they'll sell out countless lives to get it.

Go ahead, google "Seers of the Throne" to have a good idea of how the GOP operates these days.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
6 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I used to think the GOP at least had some principles, I didn't buy into them, but it was nice to know they believed in something.

Then basically everybody but Romney and the Lincoln Project sold their souls, revealing what I feared this entire time.

They just want power and money, and they'll sell out countless lives to get it.

Go ahead, google "Seers of the Throne" to have a good idea of how the GOP operates these days.

The Republican Party does not exist anymore as we new it. It was taken over by right wing nationalists and career politicians like Lizzy Graham, sorry Lindsay, move to keep their spot.

Politicians like Romney- Real Republicans-are a thing of the past.

On the other hand, in the Democratic Party, we see the same happening, as an answer to the Republican Far Right, moving to the far Left.

The balance, the middle road, that made America great, is gone. That's why the big devide.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its a bit sad a lot of people who were life long proud gop had trump dumped on them, i heard countless gop say they voted rep all their lives but no way would they give that buffoon trump their vote,

So they felt a bit let down by their party, some started groups like Lincoln that thing but sure their are a few sacred cows in the gop who let a lot of people down when they sold out their integrity to bend a knee to trump, we expect his minion worshippers to do it but not high house gop.

After trump is just a bad memory ( soon ) which gop will also be ditched for selling out their party.

I think to fully destroy his legacy, Trump needs to be in jail. Not for being rich or Republican. An example needs to be set for any would be dictators, in the future.

The public barely knows the truth about all of Trump’s crimes. Any attempt by the Biden Administration to cover up or hide these, will be viewed by as equally criminal acts, by the Sons of Thunder.

Eclipse Plague of Wind following Donald Trump's Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord The Eclipse of Houston

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
14 hours ago, and then said:

I think you've gone full psycho, bud. 

The limits of psycho have been greatly broadened in the last few years. It is hard to tell anymore who is and who is not.

Psycho seems to be when you can no longer live in the world of reality but have to insulate and isolate yourself in a world of fantasy.

 

I do not question your ethics, I do not ridicule your spiritual beliefs, I do not doubt you have a moral code.

I question only where you find your opinions and if you have lost the logical ability to sift truth from the opinions that bombard us  from all directions.

Whether you base your life on a strong spiritual belief or give yourself strictly over to the material world and science,  most people can observe a structured (maybe even benevolent) world and a human race that follows some predictable behavioral norms.  Most societies of people across the world share a few  basic values.  Most successful individuals have a good concept of how the world works.

 

I do not think Donald Trump or his followers will be soon forgotten.  The country will keep on moving, some will like it, so will be opposed.  His lasting legacy will be the damage he has done to how people think and understand the world.

Donald Trump has  popularized the power of self-assertion, the desire of the wizard to bend reality with his mind into the shape he wants.  Truth becomes only what he says it is.  From both a science and a spiritual vantage, this seems like a dangerous and prideful course for a man to take.

Donald Trump is no more a wizard than he is a conservative.  When his  magic fails he has to blame somebody else.  When his followers see the failure, they have to invent alternate realities or conspiracy theories to keep their belief in the magic.

It may be cute and endearing to see a child immersed in Harry Potter fantasy.  When an adult  steps off a cliff and says "Wingardium Leviosa"  and expects to float to the ground,  his shock and disappointment are likely to be short lived.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
16 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its a bit sad a lot of people who were life long proud gop had trump dumped on them, i heard countless gop say they voted rep all their lives but no way would they give that buffoon trump their vote,

So they felt a bit let down by their party, some started groups like Lincoln that thing but sure their are a few sacred cows in the gop who let a lot of people down when they sold out their integrity to bend a knee to trump, we expect his minion worshippers to do it but not high house gop.

After trump is just a bad memory ( soon ) which gop will also be ditched for selling out their party.

What can you do?  Trump ran as a republican and won the primary thereby seizing the nomination and went on to win the oval office.  He won the nomination because the republican primary voters chose and he was their choice.  Should the republican politicians have blocked everything he did after he was the president and that's the only way they can buy redemption? That seems extremely immature and self destructive, and we already know one party that did just that but at what cost.  That move has widened the political divide to a possibly irrevocable separation.  Blame trump if you like but I blame the people who were there before him and are still here now.  Trump was never the disease he was a symptom.  He didn't get elected for no reason he got elected because most of us have little or no faith in the quality of our leadership.  At some point when trump is long gone but our problems remain then what will we blame?  Who will be the next scapegoat for a failing system being torn apart by extremists?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
19 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

 

Never forget: Members of this Trump administration suggested that the coronavirus was not just “contained,” but contained “pretty close to airtight.” They compared deaths from Covid-19 to deaths from smoking and opioids; they even fired a Navy captain for daring to sound the alarm about the spread of the virus aboard his aircraft carrier, and he later tested positive for the disease himself.

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/06/coronavirus-trump-republicans-conservatives/

The Republican party has spent four years enabling Donald Trump: backing up his lies, defending his most egregious misbehaviors, shattering longstanding democratic norms to keep his, and by extension their, iron grip on power. But by refusing to push him to concede an election he clearly lost, they’re truly following him off a cliff – and threatening to take America with them!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/11/republicans-trump-america-democracy-election

 

 

We can never forget what has occurred or what has happened under President Trump and Especially those in the Republican Party who enabled and supported his wreckless and unethical behavior!

Meh....

What happened last year? The year before?

Mueller and Impeachment... Those saying Trump will be the GOP legacy are not acknowledging the real world.

Nobody cares. Did we hear about impeachment or Mueller from Biden? ... Nope. 

Why did record numbers vote for Trump? 

No... The GOP is fine. Theres no ruination. Theres no fall out.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

 Why did record numbers vote for Trump? 

Fraud.  He cheated.  And don't ask me for proof, clearly that's not necessary when it comes to these types of allegations.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
22 minutes ago, OverSword said:

What can you do?  Trump ran as a republican and won the primary thereby seizing the nomination and went on to win the oval office.  He won the nomination because the republican primary voters chose and he was their choice.  Should the republican politicians have blocked everything he did after he was the president and that's the only way they can buy redemption? That seems extremely immature and self destructive, and we already know one party that did just that but at what cost.  That move has widened the political divide to a possibly irrevocable separation.  Blame trump if you like but I blame the people who were there before him and are still here now.  Trump was never the disease he was a symptom.  He didn't get elected for no reason he got elected because most of us have little or no faith in the quality of our leadership.  At some point when trump is long gone but our problems remain then what will we blame?  Who will be the next scapegoat for a failing system being torn apart by extremists?

It's worth remembering. Trump ran on a strong anti-establishment/outsider campgine. Which worked because people have little faith in the system. In the elderly vultures who never leave D.C.

He made an effort to appeal to a large segment of society who felt long forgotten and disenfranchised. 

I wish Trump would of done things a bit differently and I really lost respect for him towards the end with all this rigged election baloney.

But it would help no one if we forget what lead to Trump being elected. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
6 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Why did record numbers vote for Trump? 

I think record numbers voted against trump since I don't really believe that many people vote for biden.  Anyone would have got the votes biden got and a few of the democratic primary candidates I'm sure would have got more.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's worth remembering. Trump ran on a strong anti-establishment/outsider campgine. Which worked because people have little faith in the system. In the elderly vultures who never leave D.C.

He made an effort to appeal to a large segment of society who felt long forgotten and disenfranchised. 

I wish Trump would of done things a bit differently and I really lost respect for him towards the end with all this rigged election baloney.

But it would help no one if we forget what lead to Trump being elected. 

For those that is should matter to (the people in office) they have already forgotten or simply ignored it to begin with imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

I used to be a big Trump supporter early on given he was not your typical politician, but rather a businessman and one who seemed to appeal to the common worker. But after seeing some of the ways he has dealt with Covid-19 it really changed my view.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
15 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's worth remembering. Trump ran on a strong anti-establishment/outsider campgine. Which worked because people have little faith in the system. In the elderly vultures who never leave D.C.

He made an effort to appeal to a large segment of society who felt long forgotten and disenfranchised. 

I wish Trump would of done things a bit differently and I really lost respect for him towards the end with all this rigged election baloney.

But it would help no one if we forget what lead to Trump being elected. 

He loved talking to the media whom he constantly trashed and they responded in part by reporting only negative on him. And yet he kept talking because he loved the exposure. His Twitter rants and non stop mouth did him in. Now, since election day he hasn't spoken a word to the media, probably because he would be asked when, or if he would concede, regardless, now that his mouth is silenced it is too late for him. He should have kept it shut years ago.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I think record numbers voted against trump since I don't really believe that many people vote for biden.  Anyone would have got the votes biden got and a few of the democratic primary candidates I'm sure would have got more.

Biden won becuase they were trying to get rid of Trump was my guess too, not that Biden was anything special.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

He loved talking to the media whom he constantly trashed and they responded in part by reporting only negative on him. And yet he kept talking because he loved the exposure. His Twitter rants and non stop mouth did him in. Now, since election day he hasn't spoken a word to the media, probably because he would be asked when, or if he would concede, regardless, now that his mouth is silenced it is too late for him. He should have kept it shut years ago.

Nope at this point these days he is busy golfing and making less appearances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
36 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Biden won becuase they were trying to get rid of Trump was my guess too, not that Biden was anything special.

Most bland candidate to never campaign in the history of the country.  A cute dog could have beaten either of them.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
6 hours ago, odas said:

The Republican Party does not exist anymore as we new it. It was taken over by right wing nationalists and career politicians like Lizzy Graham, sorry Lindsay, move to keep their spot.

Politicians like Romney- Real Republicans-are a thing of the past.

On the other hand, in the Democratic Party, we see the same happening, as an answer to the Republican Far Right, moving to the far Left.

The balance, the middle road, that made America great, is gone. That's why the big devide.

 

Not really, it was socialist policies after WWII that made America Great, a car in every garage and a chicken in every pot and all that.

Regan yanking the country hard right and saying that was now the middle road, that's what caused the big divide.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
5 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Not really, it was socialist policies after WWII that made America Great, a car in every garage and a chicken in every pot and all that.

Regan yanking the country hard right and saying that was now the middle road, that's what caused the big divide.

Can you elaborate on the car and chicken in every pot thing?

Are you saying there were socialist policies that gave everyone cars or made them cheaper ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.