Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud

Dreamer screamer

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/17/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/

COVID 19, and the subsequent governmental responses, appear to be part of an international conspiracy to commit fraud. It seems there is no evidence that a virus called SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease called COVID 19.

Sometimes you have to go with your gut. I am not an expert in genetics and, as ever, stand to be corrected. However my attention was drawn to some research published by the Spanish medical journal D-Salud-Discovery. Their advisory board of eminently qualified physicians and scientists lends further credibility to their research. Their claim is astounding.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Well, I don't want to rule out the possibility that the people who write the D-Salud magazine are onto the medical scoop of the year. But I doubt it.

https://www.dsalud.com/linea-editorial/

This is the editorial introduction of the website. Although it's in Spanish, Google Translate is really useful. I note they say their approach to medicine "...includes both conventional orthodox, allopathic or pharmacological medicine as well as naturism, holistic medicine, bioenergetic medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, vibrational medicine or sintergetic [synergistic?] medicine to name just a few examples."

Their website also sells a pair of books titled: "Cancer, what is it, what causes it and how to treat it" written by a man who seems to believe a range of what might politely be called fringe medical theories.

So for the time being I'll stick with the mainstream explanation of COVID-19.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Rubbish again.

Quote from the article:

The World Health Organisation (WHO) classified COVID-19 (COronaVIrus Disease 2019). They declared a global COVID 19 pandemic on March 11th 2019

Fact:

11 March 2020

Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO made the assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic.

WHO COVID-19 timeline

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

*snip*
Sometimes you have to go with your gut.
*snip*

And sometimes it’s better to go with your nose, so that you smell the BS.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

"COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud"

None.

WOW!  Do you actually speak to people?

Kevin O'Sullivan: "I'm sick of protecting the NHS. I don't know why we ever applauded them"

People are reporting empty Hospitals.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

And sometimes it’s better to go with your nose, so that you smell the BS.

But how can anyone smell the bull**** when COVID-19 is so rampant??:huh:

• Haha 1

https://medicalkidnap.com/2020/11/20/4-year-old-almost-dies-due-to-lung-infection-caused-by-prolonged-mask-wearing-doctor-rants-how-many-children-must-die/

4-Year-Old Almost Dies due to Lung Infection Caused by Prolonged Mask Wearing – Doctor Rants “How Many Children Must Die?”

How long are parents going to continue masking their children causing great harm to them, even to the point of risking their lives?

Dr. Eric Nepute in St. Louis took time to record a video rant that he wants everyone to share, after the 4-year-old child of one of his patients almost died from a bacterial lung infection caused by prolonged mask use.

He states:

The system is set up to kill people right now.

https://csglobe.com/agenda-21-depopulation-95-world-2030/

What Is Agenda 21? Depopulation of 95% of the World By 2030

In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners.

https://www.shortform.com/blog/abolish-private-property/

Communists and the Proletariat: Working to Abolish Private Property

What is Karl Marx’s view on private property according to The Communist Manifesto? The Communists support the Proletariat and want to forcibly overthrow the Bourgeoisie. The defining feature of Communism is the desire to abolish bourgeois private property. Bourgeois private property wasn’t made or earned by a bourgeois individual—it was made by many laborers working together. Therefore, property should be common and a society should work to abolish private property. According to Communism, private property shouldn’t exist.

Edited by dreamer screamer
  • Confused 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8975765/The-true-cost-Covid-19-Read-RUTH-SUNDERLANDs-terrifying-dossier-economic-damage.html

The REAL cost of Covid-19: RUTH SUNDERLAND's terrifying dossier exploring the full economic damage will make you ask... can we afford to keep the brakes on Britain?

From above.   If we keep going on these lines people will run out of money, then what?  sell sell sell....but who will buy buy buy?  STUCK!!!    Government offers the solution.... Vaccine for no more debt or money?

Hitler would be loving this.

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
adolf hitler

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes”
Adolf Hitler

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
Adolf Hitler

HISTORY IS BACK!!! under Communism!!

"Agenda 21.... depopulation of 95% of the world by 2030..."

Utter and absolute rubbish. 

90% at the very most, and it might not be until 2031 ! :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, dreamer screamer said:

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
adolf hitler

You've got a long way to go then.

• Like 1

Virologists claim that it is not possible to “isolate” a virus because they only replicate inside host cells. They add that Koch’s postulates do not apply because they relate to bacteria (which are living organisms). Instead, virologists observe the virus’ cytopathogenic effects (CPE), causing cell mutation and degradation, in cell cultures.

After looking up papers of virus isolation I'm unable to find anything supporting this claim.  

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Hitler was a Communist!!   that is how bad it is.

Edited by dreamer screamer
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, dreamer screamer said:

Hitler was a Communist!!   that is how bad it is.

You have something in common with him.

1 minute ago, dreamer screamer said:

:unsure2: could you explain. 

Your economic views are closer to communism.

A whole lot of idiocy from the OP. In fact, everything I've seen the OP post is garbage. Welcome to the ignore list.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8975765/The-true-cost-Covid-19-Read-RUTH-SUNDERLANDs-terrifying-dossier-economic-damage.html

The REAL cost of Covid-19: RUTH SUNDERLAND's terrifying dossier exploring the full economic damage will make you ask... can we afford to keep the brakes on Britain?

From above.   If we keep going on these lines people will run out of money, then what?  sell sell sell....but who will buy buy buy?  STUCK!!!    Government offers the solution.... Vaccine for no more debt or money?

Hitler would be loving this.

adolf hitler

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes”
Adolf Hitler

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
Adolf Hitler

HISTORY IS BACK!!! under Communism!!

Interesting you use Hitler quotes because a simply research will show these are alleged quotes for example your first one. And if your going to quote something provide a source for it. I can find random quotes too but if there is no source then that loses credibility. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

Interesting you use Hitler quotes because a simply research will show these are alleged quotes for example your first one. And if your going to quote something provide a source for it. I can find random quotes too but if there is no source then that loses credibility. 

These are hitler quotes because the reference is put underneath.   So how am I lying?    Another control freak!  Are you Hitler?  :P  Hitler was a Communist furthering the communist take over of the world.   These occultists are very clever, not very wise.

9 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I looked up his Hitler quote and there is actually a dispute who said ie Hitler or Goebbels. So one cannot know since its speculation. Thus I am inclined to think its fabricated. https://history.stackexchange.com/questions/49147/what-is-the-origin-of-this-hitler-quote-regarding-lying

• Thanks 1

Just now, dreamer screamer said:

These are hitler quotes because the reference is put underneath.   So how am I lying?    Another control freak!  Are you Hitler?  :P  Hitler was a Communist furthering the communist take over of the world.   These occultists are very clever, not very wise.

Nope not a control freak nor am I Hitler. Just simply looking up your sources and disputing your claims. If you have to attack me personally and name call simply for that then your starting to lose credibility. 

13 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Nope not a control freak nor am I Hitler. Just simply looking up your sources and disputing your claims. If you have to attack me personally and name call simply for that then your starting to lose credibility. 

You can dispute my claims, it's a forum!!   F o r u m for discussion!!  

If you have to attack me personally and name call simply for that then your starting to lose credibility. 

:P means I was having a laugh.  But I will take note you are very very sensitive. :tu:

As hard as you try to defend your narrative using Icke's logic its hard to see you trying to be funny. I truly think you believe the things you say. So no I don't see humor in it at all.

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You have something in common with him.

The only thing me and him have in common, we both know everything is made up.:lol:

• The topic was locked