Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dreamer screamer

Tory's angry outburst

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Dreamer screamer

Are we seeing the chickens come home to roost?

How far are the police going to push us before the people start pushing back?  

If they want to being in a new world order and have no gatherings of people fighting back, wouldn't you of done the same with an invented virus? 

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

Covid-19 isn't some invented virus, it's real and is really causing a pandemic.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
4 minutes ago, rashore said:

Covid-19 isn't some invented virus, it's real and is really causing a pandemic.

Thanks to China and the WHO...remember when it could only be caught by eating infected animals? According to China and the WHO.

Edited by seanjo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
4 minutes ago, rashore said:

Covid-19 isn't some invented virus, it's real and is really causing a pandemic.

When you switch on the TV and the news that certainly is the only thing you see and hear.   It's not called programming for nothing.   How many people are reporting Empty hospitals?   Plus the heavy handedness of the police which makes it even more suspect when no one is dropping down in the streets of covid-19.     As they say, you have to be tested for it as the sign are not visable... :blink: Oh come on, what the heck!!   A virus so deadly you have to have a test (a test that can't prove it) to see if you have it.   :lol:    They really think people are this stupid!!   <_< maybe they are!?

A rational mind asks questions, and when no answers are coming back except, :yes: virus exists:yes:virus exists. This is how everyone is programmed with the same programming with TV and radio.  

If you want a virus cure?<_<

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
14 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

Are we seeing the chickens come home to roost?

How far are the police going to push us before the people start pushing back?  

If they want to being in a new world order and have no gatherings of people fighting back, wouldn't you of done the same with an invented virus? 

 

re the video you posted and the whole situation,,,

absolutely sickening.... it makes my blood boil that we have come to this and out freedoms and way of life is being taken away because of a hyped up virus... (clearly being used for a political agenda that the public aren't privy to...)

a scamdemic - a coronavirus con - that many people are falling for because they simply cannot believe that they would be lied to in this way - manipulated in this way - - the size of the scam is so big people cannot take on board the reality of what's taking place... 

I remember being part of Peace/CND Protests in the 1980s and people used to shout at you... things like.... "you wouldn't be able to protest like this in Russia...."  .. (this was before the dissolution of the Communist Soviet Union)

and now we have this... 

the insanity has to stop 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
10 minutes ago, bee said:

 

re the video you posted and the whole situation,,,

absolutely sickening.... it makes my blood boil that we have come to this and out freedoms and way of life is being taken away because of a hyped up virus... (clearly being used for a political agenda that the public aren't privy to...)

a scamdemic - a coronavirus con - that many people are falling for because they simply cannot believe that they would be lied to in this way - manipulated in this way - - the size of the scam is so big people cannot take on board the reality of what's taking place... 

I remember being part of Peace/CND Protests in the 1980s and people used to shout at you... things like.... "you wouldn't be able to protest like this in Russia...."  .. (this was before the dissolution of the Communist Soviet Union)

and now we have this... 

the insanity has to stop 

 

:cry: I knew there were more descent ones on here.

Quote

"you wouldn't be able to protest like this in Russia...." 

you wouldn't be able to protest like this in Britain. 

And yet people can't see what is going on......real scary!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
15 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

When you switch on the TV and the news that certainly is the only thing you see and hear.   It's not called programming for nothing.   How many people are reporting Empty hospitals?   Plus the heavy handedness of the police which makes it even more suspect when no one is dropping down in the streets of covid-19.     As they say, you have to be tested for it as the sign are not visable... :blink: Oh come on, what the heck!!   A virus so deadly you have to have a test (a test that can't prove it) to see if you have it.   :lol:    They really think people are this stupid!!   <_< maybe they are!?

A rational mind asks questions, and when no answers are coming back except, :yes: virus exists:yes:virus exists. This is how everyone is programmed with the same programming with TV and radio.  

If you want a virus cure?<_<

 

 

Brilliant video :)  (and thanks for your comments / thread)  

Yes - if the MSM in all it's forms but especially on the telly - hadn't built it all up... step by step... and bombarded the public with it all all day every day - carefully crafting the narrative - hyping it up - 

it would all be more or less over now like other viruses.. people would just have been saying things like... "there's a nasty virus going round"...or..... "I just had that virus that's going around.." ... etc etc..

we can't trust the MSM
we can't trust the testing
we can't trust the so called health advisers /disease control 
we can't trust the government
we can't trust the police (the ones giving the orders to those doing the dirty work in the streets)


never mind eh..... we are being allowed to meet up with 3 households for 5 days over Christmas... FFS... this insanity has to stop

My Mom is currently a prisoner in the Care Home where she lives and has been for months.... she won't be let out for Christmas.. she won't be able to be with her family... have her new great grandson on her lap... enjoy the atmosphere of a family christmas for a few hours on Christmas Day (although they will, of course be making an effort in the Care Home to make it a happy time... but...) 

will she ever be let out...?.... are all the old people in Care Homes going to die in there and never leave the Homes or be with their families ever again..?

 

Edited by bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
2 hours ago, bee said:

we can't trust the MSM

we can't trust the testing

we can't trust the so called health advisers /disease control 
we can't trust the government
we can't trust the police (the ones giving the orders to those doing the dirty work in the streets)
 

But you can trust random people on YouTube?

Get a grip and find something worthwhile to do with your life. It's pathetic.

Quote

 

My Mom is currently a prisoner in the Care Home where she lives and has been for months.... she won't be let out for Christmas.. she won't be able to be with her family... have her new great grandson on her lap... enjoy the atmosphere of a family christmas for a few hours on Christmas Day (although they will, of course be making an effort in the Care Home to make it a happy time... but...) 

She also won't be dead.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
8 minutes ago, Setton said:

But you can trust random people on YouTube?

Get a grip and find something worthwhile to do with your life. It's pathetic.

surprise surprise who pops in make a weak point and throw in a personal attack for good measure... yeah no way I could have predicted that... :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

She also won't be dead.


all the elderly and old people in care homes are in the last chapters of their life - virus or no virus...

and even with the vulnerable group there is only a small % that might get complications that lead to death... like you would have with any virus or flu..

this could all be handled better - making decisions based on the individual... for example Mom would have practically zero risk from catching anything if she went out for a ride in the car with me and stayed in the car..... I think she and all the care home including the staff had it at the end of last year anyway... and that I did... and that it swept through the town where I live last Oct Nov Dec...

that wouldn't fit the Official Timeline though, so people are discouraged from believing that..

not much point talking to you about anything though...

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
Quote

But you can trust random people on YouTube?.

No of course you don't trust random people on youtube, one needs to know about certain subjects to further carry on the research.

We've never had such technology where the world is connected, so we can keep away from the media and communicate news and research with one another.  Why the system is shi&*** itself and why we are on lock down for  virus that doesn't exist.

Quote

Get a grip and find something worthwhile to do with your life. It's pathetic.

Irony!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Well, we'll find out in a couple of months. 

The UK Mortality figures will be out in mid-January. They will tell us if Covid exists, and what impact it has had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ethereal_scout

Cant't fathom the two-faced tory criminals. They make the law only to then break the law. If they don't like fascism - don't be fascist. Only as if they are not subject to their own laws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
3 hours ago, dreamer screamer said:

No of course you don't trust random people on youtube, one needs to know about certain subjects to further carry on the research.

Probably best you take that up with your new pal @bee then. She seems to prefer YouTube over peer reviewed journals as a source.

Quote

Irony!

An unknown number of people are still alive now, thanks to the work I've done this year. I would say I've found something worthwhile to do with my life.

An unknown number are dead due to the misinformation spread by people like you and @bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
3 hours ago, bee said:

surprise surprise who pops in make a weak point and throw in a personal attack for good measure... yeah no way I could have predicted that... :rolleyes:

 

Always glad I can be relied upon to counter your b******s.

Quote
3 hours ago, bee said:

.. I think she and all the care home including the staff had it at the end of last year anyway... and that I did... and that it swept through the town where I live last Oct Nov Dec...

 

Again, the b******s.

Fortunately, nobody cares what you think. Now, rather than finding conspiracy theories to make you feel special at the expense of others' safety, why not actually do something to improve people's lives?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
21 minutes ago, Setton said:

An unknown number of people are still alive now, thanks to the work I've done this year. I would say I've found something worthwhile to do with my life.

 

Yes I'm sure being an Internet Troll is a most rewarding career for some personality types.... ^_^

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

The MP who features in the OP... disgusted at the treatment of an elderly woman protesting peacefully ...

voted against the 2nd lockdown..

it's a mystery to me how the Conservative Party have carelessly destroyed small businesses and continue to do so...
and how easily they have embraced the removal of freedoms and rights that are the foundations of our society...

all for a virus that might be a bit worse than a lot of viruses but no way bad enough to justify what's going on...

Charles Walker said this...

https://www.charleswalker.org.uk/content/covid-19-second-lockdown-vote

Our freedoms are like the air we breathe. They are fundamental to us as a nation and to who we are as its people. Yet once again we stand on the threshold of using the rule of law to undermine the rule of law, the foundations of which have been laid over centuries. We are not asking our constituents to do anything. We have never asked; we have coerced them. We have coerced them through criminal and civil law. Let us not use the word “ask”, because it is not an accurate description of what we have done.

We have criminalised freedom of association, the freedom to go about one’s business, the freedom to travel—and the freedom to protest. The freedom to protest is the oxygen of democracy. This hurts my head and it hurts my heart. Dismissing these sincerely held concerns as wanting to let the virus rip is both deeply ungenerous and deeply, deeply unkind, but in responding to that charge, I say that if this Parliament is not the place for disputation, delectable or otherwise, where is this rigour to be found? I want people to live long lives, full lives, happy lives, myself included, but my mortality—our mortality—is ultimately our contract with our maker, whereas our fundamental rights are our contract with Government. I will not be supporting this legislation. I think it is terribly unjust and, like my dear friend, my hon. Friend the Member for Altrincham and Sale West (Sir Graham Brady), I think it is, in many parts, cruel.

I will have no part in criminalising parents for seeing their children and children for seeing their parents—no part. This legislation goes against my every instinct—perhaps an instinct even more fundamental than the love and touch of my family. I am not living in fear of the virus. I will not live in fear of the virus, but I am living in fear of something much darker, hiding in the shadows, and when the sunlight returns, and it will return, I hope that it chases those shadows away, but I cannot be sure that it will. I cannot be sure, and that is at the heart of my anxiety and the anxiety of so many of the people whom I represent in this place.


 

Edited by bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

When the Reform UK party gets going and eventually fields candidates all over the country in the next General Election -

perhaps they can leave Broxbourne to Charles Walker and not contest it as he has been such a good defender of freedom...

just a thought

:yes:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
1 hour ago, Setton said:

Probably best you take that up with your new pal @bee then. She seems to prefer YouTube over peer reviewed journals as a source.

An unknown number of people are still alive now, thanks to the work I've done this year. I would say I've found something worthwhile to do with my life.

An unknown number are dead due to the misinformation spread by people like you and @bee

More and more people stating FACT!!      The more truth told the more police!   Can't think why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
Quote

An unknown number of people are still alive now, thanks to the work I've done this year. I would say I've found something worthwhile to do with my life.

So what is your opinion on DNR for over 45's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ethereal_scout

Thought it was over 75s. 

Anyway isn't there a contradiction. Why are you concerned about DNR if there is (apparently) no virus?

Edited by ethereal_scout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 hour ago, bee said:

 

Yes I'm sure being an Internet Troll is a most rewarding career for some personality types.... ^_^

 

Please. Nobody pays me to call you out. It's too easy to warrant it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
2 hours ago, ethereal_scout said:

Thought it was over 75s. 

Anyway isn't there a contradiction. Why are you concerned about DNR if there is (apparently) no virus?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/shelagh-fogarty/nhs-nurse-do-not-resuscitate-hospital-coronavirus/

This nurse revealed that hospitals across the country were issuing do not resuscitate notices to simply cope during the height of the pandemic.

Shelagh Fogarty was told that "the biggest problem which resulted in all these DNRs being issued was because hospitals couldn't cope," during the peak of the coronavirus pandemic.

Mark, a nurse in Herndon told her that doctors were pressuring families who didn't have medical know-how to sign DNRs for their relatives.

This comes as a new report has shown that care homes pushed do not resuscitate policies during the height of the pandemic.

He explained that the policy was to keep ICUs clear for young people that might survive Covid-19 and in doing so, when a doctor dealt with an elderly patient they would "convince the family," to sign a DNR "and move them out of intensive care."

Shelagh was in disbelief, arguing that the claims were "plain sinister." Mark agreed, and told her that "without the family contribution, all of this is disgusting, it's despicable."
 
And yet the hospitals were being reported as empty during the pandemic.   Even Ambulances were told to drive round with their sirens on with no destination.
 
Quote

Why are you concerned about DNR if there is (apparently) no virus?

It's called scare tactics, put us into FEAR!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
17 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

He explained that the policy was to keep ICUs clear for young people that might survive Covid-19 and in doing so, when a doctor dealt with an elderly patient they would "convince the family," to sign a DNR "and move them out of intensive care."

Having families sign DNR for elderly patients in hospital whether or not in ICU has been ongoing for quite some time and certainly before Covid. 

and bear in mind what a DNR is, its not an instruction not to provide care.

Edited by RAyMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

and bear in mind what a DNR is, its not an instruction not to provide care.

care meaning:

the process of protecting someone or something and providing what that person or thing needs:

So does DNR means taking away that care?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ethereal_scout

Does it matter if the bug doesn't exist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.