Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deadline for powell to save trump

the13bats

I was wondering when all her massive proof would be released and it is promised for today,

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lou-dobbs-still-believes-asks-sidney-powell-if-the-trump-presidency-will-be-saved

She has promised trump who kicked her to the curb will win by landslide.

popcorn.gif.74e8578e8fb3834bf80c49b977138a06.gif

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

its been nothing but self promotion, when the deadline passes, she will, probably, come up with some excuse that she too has been hacked or boicoited or something in order to prevent her to come with the truth, thus "helping" her seed doubt.

• Like 2

Yes, both my thread like Qanon powell presenting her proof...

tumbleweed.gif&ehk=59r1liPWEru2bJffflIl3

You know godnodog you are likely correct and it works well with the whole CT deep BS idea.

can I sue her for wasting my time - I have spent 2 bloody days looking out for her massive bombshell legal thingy. 

well good comedy is in short supply these days 

Edited by RAyMO

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

I was wondering when all her massive proof would be released and it is promised for today,

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lou-dobbs-still-believes-asks-sidney-powell-if-the-trump-presidency-will-be-saved

She has promised trump who kicked her to the curb will win by landslide.

It would be funny if the states said "She did indeed have MASSIVE evidence of voter and election fraud, but she declined to pursue it any further and the deadline has now passed to submit any further evidence." Just to see the look on Trumps face.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

It would be funny if the states said "She did indeed have MASSIVE evidence of voter and election fraud, but she declined to pursue it any further and the deadline has now passed to submit any further evidence." Just to see the look on Trumps face.

And heres a tasty twist what if...get ready.....the reason trump fired her and shes dragging is she did find an epic massive smoking gun indisputable treasure trove of election fraud proof which clearly went back to a colabarated effort between Mr Brownsweat and the big "T" himself.

And it showed in fact trump lost even worse than we first thought.

20201107_003229.jpg.592a5334ae1c100a7f1e018caa7cddbd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

4nvtjq.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

And heres a tasty twist what if...get ready.....the reason trump fired her and shes dragging is she did find an epic massive smoking gun indisputable treasure trove of election fraud proof which clearly went back to a colabarated effort between Mr Brownsweat and the big "T" himself.

And it showed in fact trump lost even worse than we first thought.

20201107_003229.jpg.592a5334ae1c100a7f1e018caa7cddbd.jpg

I see a meme like that, and it makes me truly wonder.  How did this man with his hair dye who self proclaims to take hours to do his hair, who tans and applies make-up, who has never worked a real day in his life, born with a silver spoon in his mouth become the spokesman for the blue collar worker?  I mean, it doesn't even make sense.  The right wing people on this forum who proclaim to be ready to fight their civil war, in the name of this person who has never shown bravery would take a bullet for him, as he runs with his tail between his legs.  If I'm wrong, tell me.  The grasp he has on his mouth breathing supporters is certainly interesting.

Trump claims to be always ready for a fight.  His fights involve Twitter...like a twelve year old girl, and lawsuits, like an entitled POS.  

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Trump claims to be always ready for a fight.  His fights involve Twitter...like a twelve year old girl, and lawsuits, like an entitled POS.

You people really are deranged.  He beat the Left by himself THEN managed to take every shot they fired for 4 years and laughed in their faces.  You can squeal like a little girl for the rest of your life and it won't change a bit of that.   I don't think he's finished just yet.  Watch the Swamp things go absolutely militant trying to arrest him when he's out of office.  They won't stop until he crushes them and if they allow him to remain free... he's going to burn BOTH parties DOWN. and they KNOW it. It should be fun to watch the squealing indignation as they realize they can't stop him... ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump had his shot now another very old person gets to tell you all how it's going to be. Another president same words only spoken differently, people follow by colour - red or blue. Though the new old man said it's America not parties? 

Interesting and scary times ahead, not just for Americans but globally. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, To do list said:

Trump had his shot now another very old person gets to tell you all how it's going to be. Another president same words only spoken differently, people follow by colour - red or blue. Though the new old man said it's America not parties? 

Interesting and scary times ahead, not just for Americans but globally. 

Welcome to UM.  Man, if you really can't discern a difference between Trump and Biden then I don't know what to say to you.  Trump believes in and loves AMERICA  Biden is just another corrupt DC dweller who got rich off 47 YEARS in DC.  If je is installed by this theft and if the Senate turns blue you are about to see America come apart at the seams.  No... they are NOT the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, and then said:

Welcome to UM.  Man, if you really can't discern a difference between Trump and Biden then I don't know what to say to you.  Trump believes in and loves AMERICA  Biden is just another corrupt DC dweller who got rich off 47 YEARS in DC.  If je is installed by this theft and if the Senate turns blue you are about to see America come apart at the seams.  No... they are NOT the same.

Trumps  been let down by his own party, more backbone in jelly fish. It is obvious the media globally played its part in turning the hate Trump anthem up, and that something very fishy within the voting system is wrong. The media here are already calling Trump out for having no proof of voter fraud, then he distances himself from that old Powell lady. How did an old man in a cave become America's president?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

I see a meme like that, and it makes me truly wonder.  How did this man with his hair dye who self proclaims to take hours to do his hair, who tans and applies make-up, who has never worked a real day in his life, born with a silver spoon in his mouth become the spokesman for the blue collar worker?  I mean, it doesn't even make sense.  The right wing people on this forum who proclaim to be ready to fight their civil war, in the name of this person who has never shown bravery would take a bullet for him, as he runs with his tail between his legs.  If I'm wrong, tell me.  The grasp he has on his mouth breathing supporters is certainly interesting.

Best post of the week ...

Regardless of your politics, you have to be pretty dumb to buy this kind of con. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, To do list said:

How did an old man in a cave become America's president?

You mean the senile old fool that didn't even campaign yet drew more votes than the Tan Messiah?  Pay attention for the evidence that's coming.  Make your judgment then.  In short, we're witnessing the death of our Republic at the hands of corrupt insiders who HAD to remove this outsider that broke them publicly.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Raptor Witness said:

Best post of the week ...

Regardless of your politics, you have to be pretty dumb to buy this kind of con. 

Yeah, I'm sure one of the best litigators in the country would immolate her own future career by yanking everyone's chain with no evidence forthcoming.  Yeah... THAT'S the ticket...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head summed it up perfectly, so very well said.

Its paradoxical the ones who worship trump the deepest are the ones he wouldnt let mop the crapper at mar lago, or wipe the bugs off his limos windscreen.

trump came out like another dictator from decades past, blame others for your lowey position in life, they are holding you back, its there fault you are what you are, ill promise you this and that and when i fail ill blame someone else, vote for me be like me millionaire playboy, oh but no worries about your career cletus, the world needs ditch diggers too,

You ever notice that some of these trump worshippers are such deep state of psychotic meltdown over his huge legitimate loss that they have gone into a weird defensive denial to face reailty grasping the bogus empty claims of vote fraud proved to have zero proof and it gets better.

they realise trumps been voted out so they start spewing rhetoric they would like to see America the very country they claim to love and trump claimed he would make better again, burnt to the ground rather than to admit trump failed and lost, which is the new version of the tune they were singing about the violence they would resort to if trump didnt win for any reason, 

Now that deep down they know he failed them hes been elevated to some superhero status and just you watch by jan 21 2021 trump will rule the entire world, um, no, he wont, no trump will not be crushing anyone in fact he will be using most of his time and money fighting very real legal matters, but no matter what his bent knee blind worshippers will defend him, make excuses for his countless failures and claim trumps right the evil world is out to get their poor gold planted calf.

I imagine those who study cults could explain it very well.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah, I'm sure one of the best litigators in the country would immolate her own future career by yanking everyone's chain with no evidence forthcoming.  Yeah... THAT'S the ticket...

"Best" yeah, trump had to pardon her client,

Um yeah ah Qanon powell promised the massive evidence to come out "today", oops by my clock that today was an hour and 11 minutes ago, i am feeling so very left out could you pretty please post a link to that massive evidence.

57 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Seems like some of the Trump supporters are beginning to feel duped by the lawyers: Texas GOP voter suppression group sued by donor for allegedly duping him out of $2.5 million – Raw Story

Always some con artist attached to trumps shenanigans.

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

The Trump administration has been the most transparent administration in history. President Trump, by far, has been the most accessible President. It's not even close for any other. The last 4 years prove this. The guy is a machine. 

To say "He has never worked a real day in his life" is an oxymoron statement.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head summed it up perfectly, so very well said.

Its paradoxical the ones who worship trump the deepest are the ones he wouldnt let mop the crapper at mar lago, or wipe the bugs off his limos windscreen.

trump came out like another dictator from decades past, blame others for your lowey position in life, they are holding you back, its there fault you are what you are, ill promise you this and that and when i fail ill blame someone else, vote for me be like me millionaire playboy, oh but no worries about your career cletus, the world needs ditch diggers too,

You ever notice that some of these trump worshippers are such deep state of psychotic meltdown over his huge legitimate loss that they have gone into a weird defensive denial to face reailty grasping the bogus empty claims of vote fraud proved to have zero proof and it gets better.

they realise trumps been voted out so they start spewing rhetoric they would like to see America the very country they claim to love and trump claimed he would make better again, burnt to the ground rather than to admit trump failed and lost, which is the new version of the tune they were singing about the violence they would resort to if trump didnt win for any reason, 

Now that deep down they know he failed them hes been elevated to some superhero status and just you watch by jan 21 2021 trump will rule the entire world, um, no, he wont, no trump will not be crushing anyone in fact he will be using most of his time and money fighting very real legal matters, but no matter what his bent knee blind worshippers will defend him, make excuses for his countless failures and claim trumps right the evil world is out to get their poor gold planted calf.

I imagine those who study cults could explain it very well.

Just curious...

Do you ever realize that all your insults contradict the self image you are projecting?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

You people really are deranged.  He beat the Left by himself THEN managed to take every shot they fired for 4 years and laughed in their faces.  You can squeal like a little girl for the rest of your life and it won't change a bit of that.   I don't think he's finished just yet.  Watch the Swamp things go absolutely militant trying to arrest him when he's out of office.  They won't stop until he crushes them and if they allow him to remain free... he's going to burn BOTH parties DOWN. and they KNOW it. It should be fun to watch the squealing indignation as they realize they can't stop him... ;) 

You're an absolutely fanatical, raving lunatic. I mean you're so far gone man that it's embarrassing. Like, I'm genuinely embarrassed for you right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Just curious...

Do you ever realize that all your insults contradict the self image you are projecting?

Not sure what self image im projecting, if you mean a person who didnt care which old clown won and isnt butthurt my guy lost because i didnt have a guy then okay,

you see im not out to insult anyone who in the world would take serious and be insulted by anything i babble?

24 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

The Trump administration has been the most transparent administration in history. President Trump, by far, has been the most accessible President. It's not even close for any other. The last 4 years prove this. The guy is a machine. 

To say "He has never worked a real day in his life" is an oxymoron statement.

You were more fun just buffooning that you won the election, but this is fun too :rolleyes:

Its all about perspective, Did trump "work" ? Sure, but he was also funded by his dad, had trump been born into a low or middle class family he would be a Herb Tarlek type selling cars at a buy here pay here lot,  dads funding got trump where he is.

Transparent like hes one of the few potus to refuse to release his taxes, yeah i know the trump worshippers go to defense for that, its empty,  he calls reporters names who ask questions that the answers make him look bad and if pressed waddles off in a huff, thats not accessible.  trump a machine? sure a gross life costing incompatance poorly operating machine at least a few quarts low on any fluids it requires and likely recalled for being defective.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You were more fun just buffooning that you won the election, but this is fun too :rolleyes:

Its all about perspective, Did trump "work" ? Sure, but he was also funded by his dad, had trump been born into a low or middle class family he would be a Herb Tarlek type selling cars at a buy here pay here lot,  dads funding got trump where he is.

Transparent like hes one of the few potus to refuse to release his taxes, yeah i know the trump worshippers go to defense for that, its empty,  he calls reporters names who ask questions that the answers make him look bad and if pressed waddles off in a huff, thats not accessible.  trump a machine? sure a gross life costing incompatance poorly operating machine at least a few quarts low on any fluids it requires and likely recalled for being defective.

You make more predictions than Nostrademus ever dreamed 

:D

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1