Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

metal cover of boney m rasputin

the13bats

Finnish metal band Turisas pulls off a great fun cover of the old boney m disco tune,

I enjoy bands who seem to be having fun and this one is from dressing like warriors to doing a disco metal cover with violins solos, when i would throw this at the club and the mosh would go off.

Edited by the13bats
typo bad eyes crap spell check
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Finnish metal band Turisas pulls off a great fun cover of the old boney m disco tune,

I enjoy bands who seem to be having fun and this one is from dressing like warriors to doing a disco metal cover with violins solos, when i would throw this at the club and the mosh would go off.

They look like a bunch of Viking  berserkers 

Take Care Bats!!:tu:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

They look like a bunch of Viking  berserkers 

Take Care Bats!!:tu:

Yep, likely what they are going for, its just cool to me to have a mosh pit going nuts to....violins.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yep, likely what they are going for, its just cool to me to have a mosh pit going nuts to....violins.

Yea I really liked it man, again thanks for sharing. Hey, I had a visitor this morning before rise, I heard this tapping on my window he sad he was lost so I got him pointed in the right direction and he flew off, he should be back in the states soon!!

Take Care my Brother:tu:

4o05au.jpg