Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kary Mullis explains why his PCR test is not

Dreamer screamer

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=30925

COVIDgate: Awfully suspicious that biocehmist Kary Mullis who invented the PCR test died on August 7, 2019.

Kary Mullis dies at age 74

Biochemist received Nobel Prize for invention of PCR and attracted controversy for positions on climate change and AIDS

by Celia Henry Arnaud
Chemical & Engineering News

20190814lnp2-mullis.jpg

Credit: Alamy Kary Mullis

Kary B. Mullis, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, died Aug. 7 of pneumonia at the age of 74. He won the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method for copying and amplifying DNA. Mullis invented the PCR method in 1983 as a chemist at Cetus Corporation.

Maybe this should be in conspiracy?   If he was around today he would be :blink:

So how are we having so many reported cases of covid-19 when the creator of the test proves it can't test for it? :huh:  

What does the extra-terrestrial raccoon say?

39 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

What does the extra-terrestrial raccoon say?

Like all great people, Mullis had a streak of eccentricity in him. In 1992, he founded a company called ‘Star Gene’ intending to make and market jewelry which contained amplified DNA of famous celebrities, rockstars and athletes, like Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley! He has been described as an impatient and impulsive researcher who finds routine lab work boring. He wasn’t just eccentric- he could be outrageous. He refuses to believe that HIV is the cause for AIDS. In fact, minutes before his Nobel lecture, he told the organizer that he’d rather talk about why HIV wasn’t the causative organism of AIDS instead of speaking of PCR! In his autobiography, Dancing Naked in the Mind Field, Mullis writes about his forays with drugs and women, his belief in astrology and his encounter with an extra terrestrial fluorescent raccoon.

Sounds normal too me..   Everyone in the world thinks a virus exists, why not a "fluorescent raccoon."

32 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Like all great people, Mullis had a streak of eccentricity in him. In 1992, he founded a company called ‘Star Gene’ intending to make and market jewelry which contained amplified DNA of famous celebrities, rockstars and athletes, like Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley! He has been described as an impatient and impulsive researcher who finds routine lab work boring. He wasn’t just eccentric- he could be outrageous. He refuses to believe that HIV is the cause for AIDS. In fact, minutes before his Nobel lecture, he told the organizer that he’d rather talk about why HIV wasn’t the causative organism of AIDS instead of speaking of PCR! In his autobiography, Dancing Naked in the Mind Field, Mullis writes about his forays with drugs and women, his belief in astrology and his encounter with an extra terrestrial fluorescent raccoon.

Mullis was an AIDS denialist, supported quackery and pseudoscience.  What is your point?

Sounds normal too me..  

Given your defence of a cult leader and charlatan, I'm not surprised.

Everyone in the world thinks a virus exists, why not a "fluorescent raccoon."

I can show you a virus but you'll never be able to show me a talking alien raccoon.

"The truth is"   so already made a claim of what the truth is.  NO DEBATE, no argument, trust me I am politician.   Yeah right!!

Mullis was an AIDS denialist, supported quackery and pseudoscience.  What is your point?

I remember those times big time.  Was aids made up because the vaccines going were were deflecting from the Vaccine?

Given your defence of a cult leader and charlatan, I'm not surprised.

But he looks good doesn't he...:lol:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I can show you a virus but you'll never be able to show me a talking alien raccoon.

:devil:close enough?

a.jpg

Edited by Dreamer screamer

From david icke's news letter about the aids con.

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with Aids.
Anything that breaks down the immune system causes Aids and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of Aids deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to Aids. Prostitutes who take drugs often get Aids, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get Aids. The rise in the Aids figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as Aids, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the Aids scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that. Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of Aids will start any moment?

When looking to Africa with we were told was aids ridden, was it because of bodies were not getting the food and clean water to keep the immune system strong.  Once the body is not looked after then it deteriorates and it has its own intelligence that goes beyond mind. I mean you are telling any of your body hope to operate as that is done with the programming we are not aware of or control.  We just know we need to put good food and clean water into these bodies.

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

From david icke's news letter about the aids con.

We already know your cult leader is ignorant of biology.

8 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

But Boris is? and he is the one that makes the decisions.    :huh:

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

But Boris is? and he is the one that makes the decisions.    :huh:

David Icke now goes by the name Boris?

24 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

David Icke now goes by the name Boris?

Sorry I forgot, you have a one track mind!  robots operate the same way funny enough.   :lol:    Anyway...

This is David icke...right?

He is the one that hasn't worn a mask since day one and claims it's all lies.   He has to of looked into this to creat that opinion and has been seen around people without a mask.

But Boris is? and he is the one that makes the decisions.

This is a true cultist who follows the cult freemason leader and does their bidding for them and has put the country under lock down without knowing biology.

19 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Sorry I forgot, you have a one track mind!  robots operate the same way funny enough.   :lol:    Anyway...

You forgot what you were talking about with your short memory span.

19 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

He is the one that hasn't worn a mask since day one and claims it's all lies.   He has to of looked into this to creat that opinion and has been seen around people without a mask.

And claims the moon is a hologram, and his ex is a shape shifting lizard who eats people.

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You forgot what you were talking about with your short memory span.

And claims the moon is a hologram, and his ex is a shape shifting lizard who eats people.

I do have a sho..................:unsure2:

Yes the moon is a hologram and hollow. 

https://www.higherperspectives.com/nasa-scientist-says-we-are-living-in-a-hologram-designed-by-aliens-1429975824.html

Nick Bostrom, professor of Philosophy at Oxford University and the Director of the Future of Humanity Institute has offered the theory that we may not actually be what we think we are. We may, in fact, be a holographic program generated by banks of supercomputers created by an alien species.

As a side note, could you imagine creating a group of sentient beings and then having them figure out on their own that you created them?

Mind you I wouldn't trust NASA..:lol:

Drinks blood of children!! get it right!:rolleyes:

Yes the moon is a hologram and hollow.

A bit like your head.

https://www.higherperspectives.com/nasa-scientist-says-we-are-living-in-a-hologram-designed-by-aliens-1429975824.html

Nick Bostrom, professor of Philosophy at Oxford University and the Director of the Future of Humanity Institute has offered the theory that we may not actually be what we think we are. We may, in fact, be a holographic program generated by banks of supercomputers created by an alien species.

As a side note, could you imagine creating a group of sentient beings and then having them figure out on their own that you created them?

Mind you I wouldn't trust NASA..:lol:

Isn't it amazing you cite articles you don't have the mental capacity to read?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

A bit like your head.

I had a read and it fitted my ideas of how I think what we are and living in.     We are trapped here and when we die are recycled until we learn what and who we are. Reminds me of that film lawnmower man where the lawnmower man turns into a program and is looking for a way out of the computer he is in.    We are living exactly the same way.  No one gets out because our minds are not fit to experience higher dimensions.

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well I've read enough crazy for the day....

Looking for escapism from the madness?   Never going to happen, so get use to it.

A bit like your head.

I agree.  the last thing I want to be is an intellectual. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/340973/the-universe-is-like-a-giant-human-brain

This is more better.  Your brain is the universe and the universe is your brain.  If you've ever done LSD you would know this.    Taken science how long to even think this?   And what is funny is that when scientists did an experiment where they shoved a man on LSD into an MRI machine, they discovered that brain switches off.  so how comes when people are tripping out and being with the universe are they able to have such a recollection of such a powerful experience?  The mind is the most stupidest thing to exist and they the ones that manipulated us made sure they kept us fighting with oursleves because of the energy it creates through EGO!! 

Yep. A 74-year-old dying is a total mystery. Literally without precedent in the whole of history. All signs point to a conspiridiotcy. Without question. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I had a read and it fitted my ideas of how I think what we are and living in.     We are trapped here and when we die are recycled until we learn what and who we are. Reminds me of that film lawnmower man where the lawnmower man turns into a program and is looking for a way out of the computer he is in.    We are living exactly the same way.  No one gets out because our minds are not fit to experience higher dimensions.

That's got nothing to do with the article.

I agree.  the last thing I want to be is an intellectual. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/340973/the-universe-is-like-a-giant-human-brain

This is more better.  Your brain is the universe and the universe is your brain.

Nope that's not what the article says.

If you've ever done LSD you would know this.

Another non-sequitur.

Taken science how long to even think this?   And what is funny is that when scientists did an experiment where they shoved a man on LSD into an MRI machine, they discovered that brain switches off.  so how comes when people are tripping out and being with the universe are they able to have such a recollection of such a powerful experience?  The mind is the most stupidest thing to exist and they the ones that manipulated us made sure they kept us fighting with oursleves because of the energy it creates through EGO!! 

No such experiment happened, if your brain switched off you'd be dead.  The funny thing is no matter how many times you get call out on your bull****, you come up with even more.

• Like 1

No such experiment happened, if your brain switched off you'd be dead.  The funny thing is no matter how many times you get call out on your bull****, you come up with even more.

The neurons switched off as observed in the MRI.....Not brain switched off like a light switch.   :lol:    I love typing to robots.

https://www.elbot.com/

I'd do better talking to one of you not so heavily ignorantly programmed.:lol:

3 hours ago, kartikg said:

There are many many people who tested negative in pcr test. I don't see it has a scam. 

:blink:   help!!!

• The topic was locked