Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kary Mullis explains why his PCR test is not

Dreamer screamer

18 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

From david icke's news letter about the aids con.

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with Aids.
Anything that breaks down the immune system causes Aids and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of Aids deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to Aids. Prostitutes who take drugs often get Aids, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get Aids. The rise in the Aids figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as Aids, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the Aids scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that. Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of Aids will start any moment?

When looking to Africa with we were told was aids ridden, was it because of bodies were not getting the food and clean water to keep the immune system strong.  Once the body is not looked after then it deteriorates and it has its own intelligence that goes beyond mind. I mean you are telling any of your body hope to operate as that is done with the programming we are not aware of or control.  We just know we need to put good food and clean water into these bodies.

So, I presume you have access to good food and clean water, will you infect yourself with hiv virus and prove all the above things you said. 

28 minutes ago, kartikg said:

So, I presume you have access to good food and clean water, will you infect yourself with hiv virus and prove all the above things you said. 

Absolutely NOT!!   Water has flu  o  ride in it.     And food is GMO which anyone eats is a potential killer.    

This is a slow kill for the population.  

There was a story way back where the water treatment factory spilt the fluoride and it burnt the concrete as they missed the hole.   The fire brigade was called and had to be all suited and booted to clean it up..

It would be interesting to be injected with HIV.    I hear HEMP oil cures all.    So making sure there was hemp oil available, stab me up.

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

No such experiment happened, if your brain switched off you'd be dead.  The funny thing is no matter how many times you get call out on your bull****, you come up with even more.

The neurons switched off as observed in the MRI.....Not brain switched off like a light switch.   :lol:    I love typing to robots.

No whack job, you said brain.  Stick to typing to robots, they won't notice you embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No whack job, you said brain.  Stick to typing to robots, they won't notice you embarrassing yourself.

Embarrasing myself?    

When I am tucked up in my box, I shall remember how embarrassed I was.  :lol:

grve.jpg

Stick to typing to robots

I will it is hilarious.

Edited by Dreamer screamer

• The topic was locked