Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian nuclear scientist assassinated

DarkHunter

Seems a few hours ago Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, a lead nuclear scientist in Iran, was assassinated while driving through Iran with his body guard.  From early reports and pics from the assassination it seems a pickup truck was detonated infront of his vehicle to stop it then some gunman fired multiple shots into the car killing Fakhrizadeh and severely wounding his body guard.

Currently Iran is threatening retaliation for this assassination.  Given the nature of the assassination it seems likely that Israel was behind it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I love Mossad and the Israeli's they take NO ****...

Like when they blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 91 British soldiers and civilians?

Or when they attacked the USS Liberty?

• Thanks 2

Three unnamed intelligence officials have told the New York Times that Israel was behind the assassination.  Also Israel has released a statement saying how the death of Mohsen Fakhrizadeh will severely hurt Iran's ability to produce a nuclear weapon.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Elections do indeed have consequences... If Israel believes that Biden will be a puppet of Obama then they know that they either strike Iran now or Iran will regain all the strength Trump took from them.  For Israel, Iran represents much more than a 4 year political nuisance.  If their new Arab allies are behind them, it won't surprise me much if Iran's nuke sites don't soon get a renovation.

Quds force commander Hossein Salami has said they have made a decision for revenge and harsh punishment for the ones who planned the assassination.

More reports of the attack are coming out, seems 4 to 6 people were involved using machine guns and submachine guns after stopping the 3 vehicle convoy the nuclear scientist was in.  

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1

11NOV2020: Biden’s transition team denied access to classified information

18-19NOV 2020: Pompeo met with Netanyahu in Israel

22NOV2020: a fleet of B52s arrived in the Middle East for the reason of “deter aggression and reassure US partners and allies.”

American B-52s, the massive strategic bombers, arrived in the Middle East on Saturday. They are part of the Fifth Bomb Wing at Minot AFB in North Dakota.These veteran, giant aircraft were last deployed in the region in May 2019 and the US Central Command says they are here to “deter aggression and reassure US partners and allies.”

The Jerusalem Post

(24NOV2020: "Mike, these papers are for the shredder as well, and, do it by yourself.")

25NOV2020: Biden was given the permission to access classified information

United States President Donald Trump has signed off on giving his successor access to the nation’s most secure secrets, news services have reported. The decision means President-elect Joe Biden will have access to the latest intelligence about major national security threats around the globe.

Aljazeera

27NOV2020: Teheran event

Edited by toast
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-armada-irgc-boats-mobilize-gulf-amid-rumors-israeli-strike-imminent?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

Yeah, Joe will have access to info but ZERO ROLE in making a decision to go to war.  If the election is stolen then I hope Trump burns the Iranians DOWN before he leaves office.  You can be quite certain that Israel will help in any way possible.

Some even expect Israel to strike first and have the U.S. come in when the region escalates.  The nuclear sites need to be leveled and IRGC personnel destroyed to the extent possible.  There will never be a more opportune time for Israel than RIGHT NOW...

Elections have consequences and STOLEN elections can make those consequences far worse :tu:

1 hour ago, and then said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-armada-irgc-boats-mobilize-gulf-amid-rumors-israeli-strike-imminent?utm_campaign=&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

Yeah, Joe will have access to info but ZERO ROLE in making a decision to go to war.  If the election is stolen then I hope Trump burns the Iranians DOWN before he leaves office. 

So it is Iranians fault Trump lost? 

Ok, had enough of your shitt. You are activly proposing the killing of civilians in Iran. For every Iranian life, may Israel loose 10. F U warmongering alcoholic!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, odas said:

So it is Iranians fault Trump lost? 

Ok, had enough of your shitt. You are activly proposing the killing of civilians in Iran. For every Iranian life, may Israel loose 10. F U warmongering alcoholic!

No... you are accusing me of desiring dead citizens in Iran.  What I'm saying is that from Israel's POV, there will never be a better time to crush that nuclear program than right now and I FULLY SUPPORT THAT.  I'll note that you have no such tendencies for grief at the idea that your Prophet's murdering demons would slaughter even their OWN citizens to create a weapon they could use to exterminate millions.  

If you've reached your tolerance level for my opinions, I suggest you use the "Ignore" function.  

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, and then said:

No... you are accusing me of desiring dead citizens in Iran. 

2 hours ago, and then said:

I hope Trump burns the Iranians DOWN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Having a bit of trouble with my verbiage, there, ape?  My apologies, apparently I'm a warmongering alcoholic and you can't expect much better from me ;)   Allow me to clarify.  I would casually see a million Iranian troops and religious types dead  while they work to oppress Iranian civilians and support the creation of nukes to be used against whoever would dare stand against them and their insane religious ramblings.  AND I PROUDLY SAY SO.  Choose whichever side you like.  You pays your money and you takes your chances.  :tu: 

25 minutes ago, and then said:

Having a bit of trouble with my verbiage, there, ape?  My apologies, apparently I'm a warmongering alcoholic and you can't expect much better from me ;)   Allow me to clarify.  I would casually see a million Iranian troops and religious types dead  while they work to oppress Iranian civilians and support the creation of nukes to be used against whoever would dare stand against them and their insane religious ramblings.  AND I PROUDLY SAY SO.  Choose whichever side you like.  You pays your money and you takes your chances.  :tu: 

Thank you. At least you have the courage to admit you have no problems with your president targeting civilians - as along as they're (the wrong kind of) religious types. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Thank you. At least you have the courage to admit you have no problems with your president targeting civilians - as along as they're (the wrong kind of) religious types. 

Trump wants just to leave America even worse then it is now to Biden. Israel, Saudis, Russia, they all are happy a corrupt fool is the current pres of USA. How much money did Trump get or how much he does not have to pay back?

9/11 was carried out by Saudi terrorists, not Iranians. Now, America is kissing Saudi behind. How low have you fallen, America? How long will Israel take everything you have from you??? Without shame and complete diregard of YOUR population. Well, at least the far right evangelicals are happy. Too much of cowards to attack so using the Christian/Jewish/Muslim mysery for their own purpose.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arbenol said:

"Civilians" who have the demented bloodlust of their Prophet deserve whatever the hell comes knocking on their huts.  I don't really care what you think about me because I'm pretty sure you'd tip a glass in salute of a nuke going off in the U.S. or Israel.  Feel free to employ the ignore button if my words cause you to clutch your pearls.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm pretty sure you'd tip a glass in salute of a nuke going off in the U.S. or Israel.  

I know the last few weeks have been enormously stressful for you, so I'll forgive you this little gem of an ad hominin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, and then said:

Yeah, Joe will have access to info but ZERO ROLE in making a decision to go to war.  If the election is stolen then I hope Trump burns the Iranians DOWN before he leaves office.  You can be quite certain that Israel will help in any way possible.

Some even expect Israel to strike first and have the U.S. come in when the region escalates.  The nuclear sites need to be leveled and IRGC personnel destroyed to the extent possible.  There will never be a more opportune time for Israel than RIGHT NOW...

Elections have consequences and STOLEN elections can make those consequences far worse :tu:

Andthen this is two days in arrow, that you have used Russian Propaganda sites Zerohege is the worst of the worst, why do you keep using Russian Propaganda site, this becoming a pattern with you, dude I dont even what to say to you!!!!!:td:

Here is a better site than what you have provided, it is a Iranian New site, I bet you will like it!!!

https://iranian.com/2020/11/26/massive-armada-of-irgc-boats-mobilize-in-persian-gulf-amid-rumors-israeli-strike-imminent/

This link goes into Zerohege and there involement with the Alt-Right

https://www.newyorker.com/news/benjamin-wallace-wells/is-the-alt-right-for-real

ZeroHedge - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not CredibleZeroHedge - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

Over the years, Zero Hedge has proven to be a magnet for media attention.

It started years ago with a NY Magazine article published in September 2009 which first "unmasked" the people behind Zero Hedge with the "The Dow Zero Insurgency: The nothing-can-be-believed chaos of the financial crisis created a golden opportunity for a blog run by a mysterious ex-hedge-funder with a dodgy past and conspiracy theories to burn" in which we were presented as a bunch of "conspiracy theory" tin foil hat paranoid loons.

We are ok with being typecast as "conspiracy theorists" as these "theories" tend to become "conspiracy fact" months to years later.

Others, such as r"academics who defend Wall Street to reap rewads" had taken on a different approach, accusing the website of being a "Russian information operation", supporting pro-Russian interests, which allegedly involved KGB and even Putin ties, simply because we refused to follow the pro-US script. We are certainly ok with being the object of other's conspiracy theories, in this case completely false ones since we have never been in contact with anyone in Russia, or the US, or any government for that matter. We have also never accepted a dollar of outside funding from either public or private organization - we have prided ourselves in our financial independence because we have been profitable since inception.

Factcheck sited used for above information

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

ZH is an important transmission belt moving the story from Russian propagandists/information warriors to western news consumers. It happens a lot. This is a particularly egregious example, but the transmission belt runs almost daily. ZH is as much a part of Putin’s information warfare as RT. If you follow closely enough, it’s as plain as the nose on your face.

https://streetwiseprofessor.com/how-do-you-know-that-zero-hedge-is-a-russian-information-operation-heres-how/

https://streetwiseprofessor.com/peas site -in-a-pod-occupy-rt-and-zero-hedge/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge#cite_note-13

The owner of Zerohege: Dan Ivandjiiski is the founder and he is a 30-year-old Bulgarian immigrant banned from working in the brokerage business for insider trading. Zerohege is a financial blog not a real news agency that is directly tied to the Alt-Right and to 

http://www.goldnewswire.net/files/the-hero-of-zero-dan-ivandjiiski/

Here is tweeter post linked back to Zerohege, the women depicted in the photos is a reporter who wrote a negative review in GQ Magazine about President Trumpwife, this just further prove the site supports the Alt-right.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Where the Liberty veterans inside the Israeli HQ listening to the hub-bub?

There's no doubt that those sailors BELIEVED the attack was intentional.  Johnson definitely did not want to get into another conflict while Vietnam was roiling but for the IAF to INTENTIONALLY tried to sink that vessel makes no sense at all.  What did Israel have to gain by destroying any chance of future support from the biggest kid on the block?  I simply reject that thinking.  Nations don't typically lash out for the sake of spite against ANYONE.  

OTOH, if the IDF had evidence that the ship was spying and passing on info that might help their enemies while the battle was underway, the attack was justified.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Arbenol said:

It's always the same guys praying for a war. We, most of us, War Veterans and Civilians who went thru wars, pray that there will be no more wars. No more inocent lifes lost regardles of religion or nationality. Only two kinds of people enjoy wars. The cowardly armchair generals who never been in a war and never will be, and the ones who enjoy raping and killing. Both are cowards and sick people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, and then said:

Andthen, you are a sad individual to wish the deaths of Millions of people including US Military personnel for the sole purpose of wanting a Biblical Prophecy outlined by your Religious Faith ( Christian Zionism ). But, to me what is even worst than that is the fact that you have never served in any capacity in Armed Forces of The United States of America yet you wish to see other face death because of your Religious beliefs. While you are cheering for the possible deaths of Millions, including the deaths of your own Countrymen. While you are sitting in lounge with you feet propped drinking a beer and eating popcorn fighting your battles using a Key Broad ( Key Board Warrior ) and nothing else.:no::cry:

Dude really need to Check yourself, and think about the real consequences of what you are wishing for!!!:(

23 hours ago, Arbenol said:

Hello my friend, it is very sad that he feels that way, however, it is because of Biblical prophecies that are part of his Religious beliefs. Christian Zionism wants nothing more that to see the Middle East under multiple Mushroom Clouds and so that it will be completely destroyed, which must occur according to their Religious beliefs so that the second coming of Jesus Christ, and the final Battle of Armageddon can take place. Christian Zionists also believe that all the prophecies ( The End Days ) started in 1948 when Israel returned to part of the Promise lands that were given to Abraham by God. Below is a link to a current thread that explains, how the Christian Zionists have been involved in the Trump Administrations use of Foreign policy as a Weapon. I totally agree with your comments my Friend, and you are certainly much kinder than me, especially when that forum member has repeatedly used ad hominin attacks against you personally for no other reason than differences of opinion on this subject.

Take care my friend and look at the thread in the link below, it isn't a Conspiracy Theory, and I am sure you know that those type of theories are not something I would spread of be involved with in anyway.

2 hours ago, odas said:

It's always the same guys praying for a war. We, most of us, War Veterans and Civilians who went thru wars, pray that there will be no more wars. No more inocent lifes lost regardles of religion or nationality. Only two kinds of people enjoy wars. The cowardly armchair generals who never been in a war and never will be, and the ones who enjoy raping and killing. Both are cowards and sick people.

Odas the reason he is so excited about the possible Conflict with Iran is because of his Christian Zionist Beliefs that I outlined in the thread ( The Christian Zionist and their effects on US Foreign Policy ) which you posted to earlier. 

Take Care my Friend!!!!!! oh and thanks for your support!!!!!:tu:

On 11/28/2020 at 3:03 AM, seanjo said:

I love Mossad and the Israeli's they take NO ****...

Hey Seanjo, I hope this post finds you and your family in Good Health, Happy and Safe. Well my friend there is more here than meets the eye, I posted a link to a thread I started above. It goes into great detail about how Cristian Zionism has become part the Trump Administration and how the Christian Zionism influences US Policy decisions. It also identifies who in the White House and the in the US Government follow the Christian Zionist Religious beliefs. Now, I know that you may not know me very well, but if you check through my posts, you will find out that I am not a Conspiracy Theorists. So please take the time to look at and read the thread in the link I provided above, it may truly open your eyes to something that isn't actively publicized  or even talked about even though many people are aware the situation really exists.:yes:

Take Care my Friend and please check out the thread in question!!:tu:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello my friend, it is very sad that he feels that way, however, it is because of Biblical prophecies that are part of his Religious beliefs. Christian Zionism wants nothing more that to see the Middle East under multiple Mushroom Clouds and so that it will be completely destroyed, which must occur according to their Religious beliefs so that the second coming of Jesus Christ, and the final Battle of Armageddon can take place. 

And funnily enough there's another group in that part of the world with the exact same aims.

Black flags, quite big a couple of years ago, worst terrorist group in history...

Like @and then said, you have to pick a side. And looks like he's chosen his.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Setton said:

And funnily enough there's another group in that part of the world with the exact same aims.

Black flags, quite big a couple of years ago, worst terrorist group in history...

Like @and then said, you have to pick a side. And looks like he's chosen his.

Yes he has chosen his side very clearly, what could be more sad!!:cry:

Here are some links to recent threads I started, they go together the The thread on Israel bends right in to the thread on Christian Zionism!!

Take care my friend!!:tu:

• Thanks 1