Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

48 hours and Kristin Smart

Newfrance

Anyone know anything about the broadcast tomorrow nite, any foreshadowing .......pls poSt.............BIG SHOW ON THE CALIFORNIA BASED MISSING PERSONS CASE OF KRISTIN SMART...................48 HOURS............will anyone get arrested..??????????????????? .....................

• The title was changed to 48 hours and Kristin Smart

I'm looking forward to the show.

Capitals don't always represent shouting, mostly they're used to emphasise a point . . . .  to make sure the essential message is read even if nothing else is.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I'm looking forward to the show.

Capitals don't always represent shouting, mostly they're used to emphasise a point . . . .  to make sure the essential message is read even if nothing else is.

That's how I use the caps but I usually don't try to emphasize every word, it kind of defeats the point :whistle:  

• Like 2

I saw the broadcast o 48 hours last nite.  It was ok but the big question is   do they have enough for an arrest  against Paul Flores?    

• Like 2

I watched it last night too. Campus police really botched the investigation from the start. Flores just runs when questioned but when they talked to his parents, I got the feeling mom knows more than she's saying. She kept drinking water and all she'd say was no. Probably just me reading more into body language than there is but that was the impression she gave me.

• Like 1

The Sheriff said they have a lot more new evidence that he can't disclose right now because they're still working on it. I guess we wait and see what they find. 

• Like 1

WHAT would be  a time frame to they finally arrest someone for the arrest of Kristin Smart...? Are they gearing up a good case? .....

Edited by Newfrance
  • Like 2

On 12/3/2020 at 9:38 PM, Newfrance said:

WHAT would be  a time frame to they finally arrest someone for the arrest of Kristin Smart...? Are they gearing up a good case? .....

They really didn't say on the show. Just that there's new evidence they're looking into. I sure hope they find the case they need.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

On 11/27/2020 at 8:30 PM, susieice said:

Here's a link to the podcasts. At the bottom of the page, after the pictures, you can link back to previous podcasts.

https://www.yourownbackyardpodcast.com/episodes/episode-08

On 4/13/2021 at 2:38 PM, susieice said:

Paul Flores along with another man, have just been arrested on charges of murder.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kristin-smart-paul-flores-arrested-watch-live-stream-today-2021-04-13/

I listened to that Podcast, I found it chilling. Specifically when the girl who lived in the apartment after Paul Flores mom did, said that she would hear a beeping noise coming from the cement in the backyard every morning. And Kristen went missing wearing a watch that had an alarm on it she would utilize to get up early for swim practice.

I know they subpoenaed all of Paul's family very recently because since Kristen has been missing, cellphones and other media are far more prominent, so they want to see if Paul's family has been communicating at all regarding the murder, because they all seem to be on it.

• Like 1