Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senior Dog Went To Neighbor Every Day

Dustyrose33

https://www.dogheirs.com/senior-dog-always-visits-his-favorite-neighbor/

I found this site a few years ago about a senior dog that would visit his neighbor every day, and what makes it unusual is that he took up with her right away as if he'd known her for a long time, but he didn't.   Is it possible the dog had known this woman in another place and time?  He acts completely relaxed with her as though he did.  Owner can't explain it.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 5

One thing I noticed in the video within the story, on my computer it is about at 1:35, the neighbor (Jean) and the dog (Cheddar) are both sitting on a swing bench and she has on a blue shirt, but there is something about Jean and Cheddar that looks like some kind of "connection" there.  Like they "belong" together.   Do you see it?   I saw it the first few times I saw the video.   That's why I wondered if they were together in another time and place.   Maybe so, could be why Cheddar acted so relaxed with her.

It's also possible Jean reminds Cheddar of someone he loved when he was younger.  Either way he loved Jean.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 2

Thank you for sharing. So beautiful. Our neighbors have a golden retriever that bonds with us. It also protects our own dogs that we got when the neighbors retriever was about two years old. Although there is a fence in between our backyard I think that our neighbors dog sees us as one big pack. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1