Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Nutter joins Trump's cause

Hankenhunter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hank, you're always good for a chuckle.  This is an article that one of the "approved" little media gods penned awhile back.  For some reason it seems to be going viral... I can't imagine why ;) 

https://fareedzakaria.com/columns/2020/9/24/trump-could-stay-in-power-even-if-he-doesnt-win-the-election-the-constitution-allows-it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, and then said:

Hank, you're always good for a chuckle.  This is an article that one of the "approved" little media gods penned awhile back.  For some reason it seems to be going viral... I can't imagine why ;) 

https://fareedzakaria.com/columns/2020/9/24/trump-could-stay-in-power-even-if-he-doesnt-win-the-election-the-constitution-allows-it

I know it's not what you want to hear, but the majority of the world is ready to dump Trump.  If he does manage to stay in, he will be met with much resentment and rejection.   He lost the election legally, there is no voter fraud or stealing the election.   He has shown no proof of fraud, and his lawsuits rejected.

One reason Trump lost is because he cares nothing about Covid and the crisis we are in.  WE ARE IN A FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES!   Does that sink in?   Over 2100 people died in one day, and it's increasing.  Biden is desperate to get Covid under control, but what's Trump doing?   Nothing but whining about election fraud and going to play golf.   I read tonight the first vaccine doses have been flown to the US, no thanks to Trump.

At least Biden is trying to do something.  All Trump knows how to do is blow lies out of his blow hole. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, and then said:

You're really reaching for material, aren't you? You're either a grifter, or you're a griftee. You're no longer believeable in any sense of the word. I will no longer open any of your links. The stupid might be catchy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

You're really reaching for material, aren't you? You're either a grifter, or you're a griftee. You're no longer believeable in any sense of the word. I will no longer open any of your links. The stupid might be catchy.

A griftee.

Definitely a griftee.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ha ha ah! Trump supporter = Nutter! Jesus holy Christ, is this the level that the "democrats" have resorted to? Is this the level of your pathetic chortling gloating? 

Edited by Space Commander Travis
  • Like 1

Byrne looks like a brother of Steve Bannon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trump attorneys described Giuliani as 'deranged' and likened the team pushing election fraud claims to a 'clown car,' report says   

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-attorneys-described-giuliani-as-deranged-and-likened-the-team-pushing-election-fraud-claims-to-a-clown-car-report-says/ar-BB1bsy1u?fbclid=IwAR1jLOkRDf6j-drfybj0PCTH3R2ggPGYUbmYM5Wne1GqkMnb3n8VHQv2THo&ocid=uxbndlbing

What more needs said? The Bozo in Chief just won't give up on this election fraud, and keeps sending in clowns.

• Thanks 1

I think what this really boils down to, is perhaps, some former intelligence officials, who are now private citizens, are conspiring against Donald Trump.

The “conspiracy” seems to be political in nature, and probably perfectly legal, so long as no laws are broken.

If anybody should’ve met the “Men in Black” by now, it would be me, and I’ve never met them. Do I think that they existed at one time, yes I do. Don’t fear them. They have no real power on Earth or in Heaven.

There are lots of patriots, who want to help get rid of Donald Trump, and I commend them. I don’t care if they are former intelligence officials, or not.

For the sake of only a handful of good men, the United States can be saved.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

On 11/28/2020 at 10:04 PM, Brandy333 said:

.... One reason Trump lost is because he cares nothing about Covid and the crisis we are in.  WE ARE IN A FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES!   Does that sink in?   Over 2100 people died in one day, and it's increasing.  Biden is desperate to get Covid under control, but what's Trump doing?   Nothing but whining about election fraud and going to play golf ....

It’s not sinking in, and it won’t sink in, until there’s nowhere to put the bodies. Even then, there will be no remedy for the deceived.

How many escaped and survived the cult at Jonestown in Guyana? How many survived the Koresh compound at Waco? Did the US government help those countless victims, before it was too late, or did they make matters worse?

In John's revelation, the first horseman is on a white horse, carrying a bow, and given a crown, riding forward as a figure of conquest perhaps invoking Pestilence. Source

Raptor Witness     2,298

Raptor Witness

The sad truth is, once you reach a certain point in a local epidemic like this, Testing does little to stem the tsunami of  cases that will result, once the country has been thoroughly seeded with the virus.

The fact is, the “chosen one,” waited far too late to save U.S. from the announced storm. The “chosen one’s” pathetic complaint, that he didn’t want his numbers to be truthfully revealed, will likely result in the deaths of countless thousands in the United States, I suspect, perhaps tens or even hundreds of thousands.

Mark my words, their will be no absolution for Donald Trump, or his “chosen minions” who elected this rejected branch. We will be very lucky, if the dead are not piled up like cordwood outside of the hospitals.