Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diaper Donnie top Twitter trend 2020

Hankenhunter

And now we know why he wants to repeal section 230. Because of an insecurity! I thought about not posting this, for decency sake, but there is nothing decent about Donald Trump. 230,000 dead? Screw him, he deserves everything he gets. Besides, it's the truth, other wise Trump would have gone after Noel for libel, and not Twitter. After reading, and insulting so many others, this is the ultimate karmic payback. #Diaper Donnie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MasterOfMoxie/status/1332476000953901057

3mBsuFUq_reasonably_small.jpg

For those that think Noel is making this up, keep in mind that he tags Trump on every single tweet, and yet Trump has never gone after him for defamation. He knows Noel has the receipts for everything he says.

Can you post the gist of the video please

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Here you go Bats, man I cant believe this!!!! But nothing surprises me about Trump, oh my god!!!!:o

But the fact that he is addicted to Adderall, explains why he goes off on his little rages, so now we know the rest of the story1111:wacko:

Take Care Bats!!!:tu: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The guy worked with Trump on the set of The Apprentice. Many times when Trump got excited or mad, he'd oopsie in his adult diaper. Then he'd be led off the set for a wash, and change.

The wrestling vid shows him wearing one.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

And now we know why he wants to repeal section 230. Because of an insecurity! I thought about not posting this, for decency sake, but there is nothing decent about Donald Trump. 230,000 dead? Screw him, he deserves everything he gets. Besides, it's the truth, other wise Trump would have gone after Noel for libel, and not Twitter. After reading, and insulting so many others, this is the ultimate karmic payback. #Diaper Donnie.

For those that think Noel is making this up, keep in mind that he tags Trump on every single tweet, and yet Trump has never gone after him for defamation. He knows Noel has the receipts for everything he says.

4ob4xy.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oooh trump has to wear adult under garments aka daipers, i thought that was common knowledge , while the example below has the pillow guy 'shopped in its pretty obvious that trumps junk in the trunk is padded.

OIP.KTzXy0ZhCpS712kxi5Z0KwHaHr?w=193&h=2

• Haha 3

I see you mean-girls are still at it.  :w00t:  

Enjoy.  You've certainly been patient and diligent in the pursuit of the BOM.  I'm SURE you have him, THIS time... :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Old man needs incontience support. NOT NEWS.
Low blow for the Never Trumpers IMO. 
The fact the useless cockwomble has spent longer on the golf course than in briefings OTOH IS NEWS and needs to be screamed from the roof tops.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I respect your opinion, and always have. With that said, after watching him mock a disabled reporter, kill a couple hundred thousand people through deliberate negligence, and trash the electoral system, I think a little comeuppance is in order. I wrestled with it for a bit, but in the end, no one deserves to be mocked more than Donald.J.Trump*.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I respect your opinion, and always have. With that said, after watching him mock a disabled reporter, kill a couple hundred thousand people through deliberate negligence, and trash the electoral system, I think a little comeuppance is in order. I wrestled with it for a bit, but in the end, no one deserves to be mocked more than Donald.J.Trump*.

Crap :w00t:, no thst wasnt directed at dons diapers,

I had no idea this was a thread to mock the big orange bad man, i thought it was examining a possible reason and link to how he is the way he is,

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Old man needs incontience support. NOT NEWS.
The fact the useless cockwomble has spent longer on the golf course than in briefings OTOH IS NEWS and needs to be screamed from the roof tops

I fully agree that don messing himself is nasty but his total self centered approach to fighting his epic 2020 loss yet ignoring the massive covid spikes is very concerning.