Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Manwon Lender

USCYBERCOM Chris Krebs interview 60 Minutes

Manwon Lender

Chris Krebs: It was upsetting because what I saw was a apparent attempt to undermine confidence in the election, to confuse people, to scare people. It's not me, it's not just CISA. It's the tens of thousands of election workers out there that had been working nonstop, 18-hour days, for months. They're getting death threats for trying to carry out one of our core democratic institutions, an election. And that was, again, to me, a press conference that I just-- it didn't make sense. What it was actively doing was undermining democracy. And that's dangerous.

Chris Krebs: And it's, in my view, a travesty what's happening right now with all these death threats to election officials, to secretaries of state. I want everybody to look at Secretary Boockvar in Pennsylvania, Secretary Benson in Michigan, Secretary Cegavske in Nevada, Secretary Hobbs in Arizona. All strong women that are standing up, that are under attack from all sides, and they're defending democracy. They're doin' their jobs. Look at-- look at Secretary Raffensperger in Georgia, lifelong Republican. He put country before party in his holding a free and fair election in that state. There are some real heroes out there. There are some real patriots.  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-krebs-presidential-election-security-60-minutes-2020-11-29/ 

Complete 60 Minutes Interview with Chris Krebs 11/30/2020

Please take the time to watch the video or if you are unable to, read the article the information contained in these media sources clearly shows how redicules President Trumps election Fraud claims truly are. Chris Krebs is a American hero, just like many others who would not allow their integrity to be compromised by our toxic and Corrupt President Donald Trump.

Unlike the Republican Congressman and Senators, who still support a failed and crumbling Trump Administration. These men will pay for this support, the next time they must run for their seats, the American people have spoken in very loud voice ( more than 80 Million votes for President Biden ) and they speak again using that same voice to vote corrupt Politicians out of office!!!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2