Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trumps Disgraceful Endgame

Grim Reaper 6

There are legitimate issues to consider after the 2020 vote about the security of mail-in ballots and the process of counting votes (some jurisdictions, bizarrely, take weeks to complete their initial count), but make no mistake: The chief driver of the post-election contention of the past several weeks is the petulant refusal of one man to accept the verdict of the American people. The Trump team (and much of the GOP) is working backwards, desperately trying to find something, anything to support the president’s aggrieved feelings, rather than objectively considering the evidence and reacting as warranted. 

Trump’s most reprehensible tactic has been to attempt, somewhat shamefacedly, to get local Republican officials to block the certification of votes and state legislatures to appoint Trump electors in clear violation of the public will. This has gone nowhere, thanks to the honesty and sense of duty of most of the Republicans involved, but it’s a profoundly undemocratic move that we hope no losing presidential candidate ever even thinks of again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-disgraceful-endgame/ar-BB1bueE3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He is doing anything to stay in power, including the attempted disenfranchising of millions of voters through lawsuits that even GOP judges are ridiculing through lack of proof. If we ever get rid of the constitution, people like Trump will seize power permanently. This is a dangerous man, and him saying Biden needs to prove he won the election to enter the Whitehouse proves it. That should say it all. If he had the military backing him, we would have a full blown dictator. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, South Alabam said:

He is doing anything to stay in power, including the attempted disenfranchising of millions of voters through lawsuits that even GOP judges are ridiculing through lack of proof. If we ever get rid of the constitution, people like Trump will seize power permanently. This is a dangerous man, and him saying Biden needs to prove he won the election to enter the Whitehouse proves it. That should say it all. If he had the military backing him, we would have a full blown dictator. 

Everything you have said is absolutely true, but the sad thing is that so many Republican Senators and Congressmen are supporting this. The only reason at this point that any Republican would still support him is because he has helped them line their pockets over the last 4 years and they dont want that extra income to stop!!

Take Care my Friend

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Everything you have said is absolutely true, but the sad thing is that so many Republican Senators and Congressmen are supporting this. The only reason at this point that any Republican would still support him is because he has helped them line their pockets over the last 4 years and they dont want that extra income to stop!!

Take Care my Friend

Christopher Krebs, the former U.S. cybersecurity official who was fired by President Trump last month, said he was looking at "legal opportunities" after a lawyer for Trump's reelection campaign said Krebs should be "shot."

Joe diGenova said during an interview on "The Howie Carr Show" that Krebs was a "class A moron," for disagreeing with the president's assertions that the 2020 election was rigged. The attorney added that Krebs "should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot."

Krebs looking at legal 'opportunities' after Trump campaign lawyer said he should be 'shot' (msn.com)

See the rhetoric coming from this administration? It is getting dangerous.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Christopher Krebs, the former U.S. cybersecurity official who was fired by President Trump last month, said he was looking at "legal opportunities" after a lawyer for Trump's reelection campaign said Krebs should be "shot."

Joe diGenova said during an interview on "The Howie Carr Show" that Krebs was a "class A moron," for disagreeing with the president's assertions that the 2020 election was rigged. The attorney added that Krebs "should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot."

Krebs looking at legal 'opportunities' after Trump campaign lawyer said he should be 'shot' (msn.com)

Is it legal in the US to say these kind of stuff (even more knowing the stupid amount of morons with guns)? Afterall some may claim that his guy is promoting and incentivizing murder

• Like 3

Different philosophies, points of view, and political parties  are fine.  The exchange of ideas promotes growth.

The thing that is truly beginning to concern me is the diminishing ability for many people  evaluate the information bombarding them and filter out the spam.  You would think in the so-called Information Age, we would become more  adept and sophisticated at processing all of the inputs.  That does not seem to be the case.

We get plenty of lectures by folks telling us to distrust the main stream media, yet they seem every bit as gullible and vulnerable to their own parasitic media.

There are people on this site outraged and telling the rest about evidence, but what they have is not evidence, it is somebody wanting hits on their You Tube channel.

People are listening to Trump on FOX or Giuliani on a TV set in a Hyatt rented conference room  and believing they are hearing truth.  There is no credibility filter there. 

Take away politics and just ask,  is it likely that both parties and three branches of national government  plus state governments would all get together and conspire to input millions of fake ballots?  And that they could pull it off?

The same folks quick to ridicule and call others sheep seem to have lost their ability to discern fact from fiction.  Not a good survival trait for  the human race.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

There are people on this site outraged and telling the rest about evidence, but what they have is not evidence, it is somebody wanting hits on their You Tube channel.

Those people watched 4 years of false accusations, slanders, every kind of outrage against the president that one could imagine.  It's been nearly a month...ONE month, and folks like yourself and a few others here are angry and dismissive of any information that tells against their candidate.  WE DON'T CARE if you guys believe or accept the evidence.  We're DONE with being polite or quiet or attempting to approach this situation with an open mind.  Ignore the evidence if you like, tens of millions of us do believe it and you're going to see that that belief DOES matter.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

The real sad thing is that same rehetoric has been coming from that Administration for 4 years and too many people ignored it, but thank God that American is opening her eyes up, and he will be gone in less than 60 days!!:clap:

Take Care my friend

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, godnodog said:

Is it legal in the US to say these kind of stuff (even more knowing the stupid amount of morons with guns)? Afterall some may claim that his guy is promoting and incentivizing murder

As @South Alabam, said it's rehetoric; but, it's bordering on absurdity.  Why would anyone assemble a firing squad for the remains of someone that's been drawn and quartered?

Clearly, diGenova is not seriously inciting anyone; but, how much of a tinderbox is the USA ATM?

5 hours ago, and then said:

Those people watched 4 years of false accusations, slanders, every kind of outrage against the president that one could imagine.  It's been nearly a month...ONE month, and folks like yourself and a few others here are angry and dismissive of any information that tells against their candidate.  WE DON'T CARE if you guys believe or accept the evidence.  We're DONE with being polite or quiet or attempting to approach this situation with an open mind.  Ignore the evidence if you like, tens of millions of us do believe it and you're going to see that that belief DOES matter.  

You mention evidence multiple times a day, and have yet to post a link to any evidence.  And no, it's not us guys that have to believe the evidence.  TRUMP APPOINTED JUDGES are stating that...there is no evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You mention evidence multiple times a day, and have yet to post a link to any evidence.  And no, it's not us guys that have to believe the evidence.  TRUMP APPOINTED JUDGES are stating that...there is no evidence.

You had no evidence while you persisted in attacking the man and his associates for 4 years.  Do you actually think anyone on the Right gives the slightest damn what you think today?  This party is just getting started.  There are apt to be rallies all over the nation growing ever larger, even if your senile old fool does get inaugurated.  Republicans that refuse to support the head of the party and those who refuse to weigh the evidence in those Red state legislatures will pay the price come the next election and the groundswell of support for Trump, especially in the aftermath of a blatantly fraudulent election, is going to grow into a Third Party.  Democrats have surrendered to enemies of America and shown themselves to be snakes.  Trump's party will weaken them but it's going to destroy the Republicans first.

These bombastic, self-righteous threads about how dangerous the BOM is, will only continue and grow.  The stage is being set to try to actually imprison Trump because they fear what he'll be capable of.  Let the corrupt fools TRY IT.  Looks like they've hell bent on F'ing around and finding out.

8 minutes ago, and then said:

You had no evidence while you persisted in attacking the man and his associates for 4 years. 

I had no evidence of him saying POW's weren't heroes?  I had no evidence of him saying he could grab women by the...you know what.  I had no evidence of his campaign meeting with a Kremlin lawyer in Trump tower because she said she had dirt on a political opponent?  I had no evidence of him telling a foreign leader that foreign aid depended on him investigating a political opponent?  I had no evidence of him calling me a bad person every day on Twitter because of the way I vote?  

The real damn problem here is that you have no clue what evidence is!  I'll sign an affidavit that And Then is a senile old man who should probably be admitted to a psychiatric ward.  You gonna take that "evidence" to the bank?  You might if I write an OP-Ed on epochtimes...

Edited by Agent0range
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

It's been nearly a month...ONE month, and folks like yourself and a few others here are angry and dismissive of any information that tells against their candidate.  WE DON'T CARE if you guys believe or accept the evidence.  We're DONE with being polite or quiet or attempting to approach this situation with an open mind.  Ignore the evidence if you like, tens of millions of us do believe it and you're going to see that that belief DOES matter.  

We will  accept evidence when we see it.   We are not going to ignore it when it is presented in court.  

Belief does matter, even when it is wrong.  

Do you want facts and evidence or faith and a religion?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

We will  accept evidence when we see it.   We are not going to ignore it when it is presented in court.  

Belief does matter, even when it is wrong.  

Do you want facts and evidence or faith and a religion?

Clearly the evidence is so damning and so secret that even Trump appointed judges aren't allowed to see it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

Ignore the evidence if you like, tens of millions of us do believe it and you're going to see that that belief DOES matter.  

More random capitalized words and it looks like a drift back to threats :no:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I had no evidence of him saying POW's weren't heroes?  I had no evidence of him saying he could grab women by the...you know what.  I had no evidence of his campaign meeting with a Kremlin lawyer in Trump tower because she said she had dirt on a political opponent?  I had no evidence of him telling a foreign leader that foreign aid depended on him investigating a political opponent?  I had no evidence of him calling me a bad person every day on Twitter because of the way I vote?  

The real damn problem here is that you have no clue what evidence is!  I'll sign an affidavit that And Then is a senile old man who should probably be admitted to a psychiatric ward.  You gonna take that "evidence" to the bank?  You might if I write an OP-Ed on epochtimes...

Dam dude, Holy crap this is the second time today that I have spit coffee on the wall because of someone's post, you guys have to let me know in advance no more surprises please!!!!!!:wacko::D

Take care my friend

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, South Alabam said:

‘When the Bombs Go Off, the Blood Is on Mike Flynn’s Hands’: Retired Officers Blast His Calls for Martial Law (msn.com)

The petition, from a Tea Party affiliate named Tom Zawistowski, implored Trump to proclaim “limited martial law” and order the military to conduct a do-over of the presidential election so as to reflect what it claims is “the true will of the people.” It explicitly envisioned “temporarily suspend[ing] the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections.”

"Sorry, the constitution is suspended, therefore we are taking your guns and shooting you on sight, should you refuse."

And "what is the true will of the people?" The true will of Donald Trump? To not lose?

See this rhetoric, and what I bolded above in the quote?

You see why we have the constitution? To hold these in power in check, and they want to "suspend" it, because it works.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Thanks 1